Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (Macintosh)
Add to this page!
Enable God mode on "Damn I'm Good" difficulty level
Begin a new game under the "Come Get Some" difficulty level. Enable the "God mode" code, then start a new game under the "Damn I'm Good" difficulty level.
Hold [Shift] and type F*.
Enter one of the following codes during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|God mode||dnkroz or dncornholio|
|No clipping mode||dnclip|
|All keys, ammo, weapons, items||dnstuff|
|Full armor, all keys||dnitems|
|All weapons, ammo||dnweapons|
|View debug information||dndebug|
|Unlock all doors||dnunlock|
|Level select||dnscotty<episode level number>|
|Press [Space] for money||dncashman|
|Change difficulty level1||dnskill<0-4>|
|Display frame rate||dnrate|
|"Pirates Suck" message||dnbeta|
|"Register Cosmo Today" message||dncosmo|
|"Buy Major Stryker" message||dnallen|
|View Apple's 1984 commercial2||dn1984|
|Security monitors look like Mac desktops||dnmacs|
|Duke turns while firing until out of ammo||dnmonkey|
|Stop dnmonkey code||dn|
|Display unknown message||dntime or dntodd|
1. Enter dnskill0 for no monsters.
2. Go to the movie theater on Hollywood Holocaust. Note: QuickTime must be installed.
L.A. Meltdown: Hollywood Holocaust: Easy completion
In the movie theater you will see a girl on the screen
dancing. There is a crack in the wall. Blow it up and shoot the
two aliens to get the jetpack. Turn around and you will see a
glass window. Shoot it and fly out with your jetpack onto the
bridge. Hit the radiation sign to save a lot of time.
L.A. Meltdown: Hollywood Holocaust: Jenny reference
Go to the bathroom in the Hollywood Holocaust level and look at the wall behind the left urinal. You will see the phone number "867-5309" which is a reference to the song "867-5309/Jenny" by Tommy Tutone (Screenshot).
L.A. Meltdown: Hollywood Holocaust: Web site address
Go to the bathroom in Hollywood Holocaust level and go in to the right bathroom stall. Look in the lower right corner near the toilet and you will see a fake URL for Stryker Metronet.com (Screenshot).
- Mighty Foot: This is not the greatest weapon. All you do is kick. If you do not have a gun, get one or you can die. This weapon is not so bad all the time. It is good four kicking things open such as trash cans with items inside or kicking weak enemies out of your way using Mighty Foot engaged (with ~).
- Pistol: Nothing special. It is basically your starting weapon. It is adequate for shooting weak enemies, but not good for shooting pig cops or stronger enemies all next to each other. You must reload with this gun, and if there are five pig cops on you, Duke will die unless you know how to dodge well.
- Shotgun: This is a great gun. It delivers all this power into your enemies. You can kill aliens with handguns in one shot and almost everything else in two to four shots. However you must reload each shot repeatedly. If you have a lot of enemies on you, this is not the best gun to kill them all. You can either die or lose a lot of health.
- Ripper/Chain Gun: This gun is automatic. It shoots bullets as strong as the pistol except a lot faster with no reloading. This gun is good for almost anything. It is best for killing enemies surrounding you because you can kill them faster and save a lot of health.
- RPG: This is the strongest gun in the game. However, just because it is strong does not mean it is usable all the time. It has its ups and downs. This gun is great for killing strong enemies from pig cops to Bosses, or all the little aliens with pistols all bunched together. Note: Do not waste a single shot on a single alien with a pistol. This gun is not good for shooting at fast, swift enemies, such as the ones that scratch you and shrink you, and the pig cops in the airplanes. It also is anything but good for shooting nearby enemies, especially when they are in front of you. You will lose a lot health or become a big pile of blood. Use this at a distance.
- Pipe Bombs: They have a lot of uses. It is an explosive that you can set off at any time desired. It is useful for breaking holes in the walls and killing enemies below you (by dropping one or more). You can also throw more than one. To do this, throw the bomb. You will see the detonator. Press 6 again and you will see another bomb. This weapon is great when used correctly. Do not use it when there is more than one enemy in front of you, unless you know they will all die in one blast. Pipe Bombs do not do as much damage as the RPG.
- Shrinker: This gun is great. Shoot it at your enemy until he shrinks and step on him. Note: You cannot shrink Bosses. Make sure that you are not shrunk and there are enemies around you. If you are, run away. Sometimes you will need to shrink yourself to progress through the game. You will need to go through very small holes. When you shrink yourself or an enemy, they will not remain shrunk forever. If your enemies are shrunk, squish them quickly. If you are shrunk and are in a small hole, get though quickly. You could grow back to normal size and die. Note: This weapon can reflect off a mirror. If you see you or an alien in the mirror, shoot at the reflection until it works.
- Expander: This gun does the opposite of shrinking. It blows up enemies like balloons until they get so big they just explode with blood spewing everywhere. They also will explode in flames; so blow up them up at a distance. Note: This weapon can reflect off a mirror. If you see you or an alien in the mirror, shoot at the reflection until it works.
- Devastator: This gun is probably the best for killing enemies. Each individual shot is about half of an RPG shot, however it is automatic. It shoots just as fast as a Ripper. However, the gun itself and ammo are rare, and you could hold only 99 shots instead of 200 like the Ripper. When you get the Devastator, do not use it on every enemy you see. Wait until you need it the most. Use it on very strong enemies such as the ones that shrink you to Bosses. This gun is best for Bosses; the second best is the RPG. You can shoot four or five Devastator shots in the time it would take for one RPG shot.
- Trip Bombs: This bomb explodes as soon as you or an enemy crosses the wire. It is a good trap. The aliens are stupid enough to go through it. You will see wires set up for you. You must jump over or crawl under it or you can blow up and die. Sometimes it is impossible to do either because there are more than one placed. You may need to shoot at them with an explosive to get them out of your way, or you could wait for the alien on the other side to walk into them.
- Freezer: This is the gun Mr. Freeze uses. This gun is similar to the Shrinker. It cannot only bounce off mirrors but can also bounce off walls. Be careful when freezing. Instead of shrinking, it freezes enemies, holding them in place. You could kick or shoot the frozen enemy to shatter them to pieces. Like the Shrinker, they will not stay frozen forever. Shatter the frozen enemy quickly.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs