Dungeon Defenders (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Tavern secret room
Defeat the final Boss. A neon "Open" sign will now be lit on the second floor of the tavern. Walk into the door below the sign to enter a secret room to find 10,000 mana, a unique weapon for each class, and a Secret Stash that acts as a normal forge.
lgnwag m, naos py, urbep gpuhftem
Easy "Nightmare Portal Protector" achievement
Cover the map with large proximity traps. Your tower damage needs to be high enough to kill the spiders with one hit and their stats should be at least in the mid 1000s.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Master Banker (10 points): Store 15,000,000 Mana in your Mana Bank.
- Catch 'em All (10 points): Store all Pet types in your Item Box or on your Heroes.
- Defender of Etheria (20 points): Reach Hero Level 70.
- Dungeon Crawler (10 points): Complete all levels on any difficulty setting.
- Dungeon Raider (20 points): Complete all levels on Hard.
- Dungeon Defender (30 points): Complete all levels on Insane.
- A Challenger Approaches (20 points): Complete All Challenges on INSANE Difficulty.
- Survivalist (10 points): Reach Survival Wave 15 on Medium Difficulty.
- Defense Is the Best Offense (20 points): Reach Wave 10 on all levels in Pure Strategy on at least Medium Difficulty.
- Perfectionist (10 points): Earn the Flawless Victory Award on all Missions on at least Medium Difficulty.
- Team Effort (10 points): Complete all levels with 4 active players on at least Medium Difficulty.
- Legendary Defender (30 points): Earn every Dungeon Defenders Accomplishment.
Do a run of Alchemetical Laboratory under the Insane difficulty setting using a Squire to get the rapier weapon. You want one with a high base poison and lots of upgrades. If it does not have at least 120 Poison and at least 25 upgrades do not bother. Upgrade it, putting all upgrades into the Poison stat. This should cost about 2 to 4 million mana but the item will sell for around 5 to 10 million.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs