Dungeon Defenders (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Tavern secret room
Defeat the final Boss. A neon "Open" sign will now be lit on the second floor of the tavern. Walk into the door below the sign to enter a secret room to find 10,000 mana, a unique weapon for each class, and a Secret Stash that acts as a normal forge.
om, o ruthdl vfengvtv
Easy "A Challenger Approaches" achievement
Win on the following maps under the Insane difficulty setting: "No Towers Allowed", "Unlikely Allies", "Warping Core", "Raining Goblins", "Wizardry", "Ogre Crush", "Zippy Terror", "Chicken", "Moving Core", "Assault", "Treasure Hunt", "Death From Above", and "Monster Fest".
Easy "Daredevil" achievement
To earn the "Skin of Your Teeth" award, you must end a wave with less than 100 Eternia Crystal Health Points, and also complete the entire level to save that status. You will not get the award if done on the first wave or the Easy difficulty setting. In levels with more than one crystal, only one of the crystals must go under the 100 Eternia Crystal Health Points. Under the Insane difficulty setting, the core does not heal. Each wave completed with the core damaged to 100 (after the first wave), will award "Skin of Your Teeth", even if the core took no damage in that same wave. It is possible to get both the Flawless Victory and Skin of Your Teeth awards because both of them begin on the second wave by having the core taken down to 100 on the first wave, with no further hits.
Easy "Mastermind" achievement
Earn the "Master Strategist" bonus for the first thirteen levels under the medium or higher difficulty setting. Additionally, you must only use tower damage for all waves. Pet damage is not allowed. Note: You can view all bonuses earned in your previous runs by checking the records in the crystal of your tavern.
Easy "Mythical Real Time Strategist" achievement
You do not have to be the Summoner. Someone can carry you with their Summoner. Note: This does not include the fourth Eternia Shards map.
Easy "Nightmare Portal Protector" achievement
Cover the map with large proximity traps. Your tower damage needs to be high enough to kill the spiders with one hit and their stats should be at least in the mid 1000s.
Easy "Transcendent Challenge Champion" achievement
Win on the following maps under the Nightmare difficulty with the Hardcore mod enabled: No Towers Allowed, Unlikely Allies, Warping Core, Raining Goblins, Wizardry, Ogre Crush, Zippy Terror, Chicken, Moving Core, Assault, Treasure Hunt, Death From Above, and Monster Fest.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Master Banker (10 points): Store 15,000,000 Mana in your Mana Bank.
- Catch 'em All (10 points): Store all Pet types in your Item Box or on your Heroes.
- Defender of Etheria (20 points): Reach Hero Level 70.
- Dungeon Crawler (10 points): Complete all levels on any difficulty setting.
- Dungeon Raider (20 points): Complete all levels on Hard.
- Dungeon Defender (30 points): Complete all levels on Insane.
- A Challenger Approaches (20 points): Complete All Challenges on INSANE Difficulty.
- Survivalist (10 points): Reach Survival Wave 15 on Medium Difficulty.
- Defense Is the Best Offense (20 points): Reach Wave 10 on all levels in Pure Strategy on at least Medium Difficulty.
- Perfectionist (10 points): Earn the Flawless Victory Award on all Missions on at least Medium Difficulty.
- Team Effort (10 points): Complete all levels with 4 active players on at least Medium Difficulty.
- Legendary Defender (30 points): Earn every Dungeon Defenders Accomplishment.
Do a run of Alchemetical Laboratory under the Insane difficulty setting using a Squire to get the rapier weapon. You want one with a high base poison and lots of upgrades. If it does not have at least 120 Poison and at least 25 upgrades do not bother. Upgrade it, putting all upgrades into the Poison stat. This should cost about 2 to 4 million mana but the item will sell for around 5 to 10 million.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs