Add to this page!
All creatures, buildings, and traps
Type please give all at the main menu.
lbtolus, ni tpou
- Use the spell to transfer yourself into one of your minions during game play in the dungeon. Press [F12] while in the minion to display the cheat menu. Use the mouse to highlight a cheat.
- Alternately, use the spell to transfer yourself into one of your minions during game play in the dungeon and press [F11]. The screen will flash to confirm correct code entry. To use a creature's spells, press [Keypad Enter] and select a spell. Additionally, press [Keypad Enter] at the main screen during game play for another cheat menu. Unlimited free creatures can be created by using the "Place Creature Mode" option.
- Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "creature.txt" file in the "data" folder in the game directory. You can edit various options to make the game easier, such as creatures, spells, amount of gold mined, rooms, and other things.
Multi-player mode vs. CPU
Start the game with the -1player command line parameter to play against the CPU in multi-player mode.
- Start the game with the -alex command line parameter. Then, hold [Left Shift] and type feckoff or skeksis to view programmer messages.
- Also, hold [Left Shift] + [Right Shift] and type jlw to view another programmer message.
- Set the system date to May 3rd to see a birthday greeting to after the introduction sequence.
Full moon bonus level
Set the system date to any day on which a full moon falls and begin game play. The bonus level is designated by a flag that contains a circle.
Sacrifice a Troll, a Dark Mistress, and a Bile Demon
in the temple to receive a Horned Reaper.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs