Dungeon Keeper 2
Press [Ctrl] + [Alt] + C during game play, then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|More money||show me the money|
|Full map1||now the rain has gone|
|No map||what are you looking at|
|All monsters' skills set to 10||feel the power|
|All rooms||this is my church|
|All rooms and traps||fit the best|
|All magic||i believe its magic|
|Level skip||do not fear the reaper|
|Additional 100,000 mana2||ha ha thisaway ha ha thataway|
1. Enable after "No map" code is used to display all map features and arrow towards the hero gate.
2. Requires v1.51 patch.
Start the game with the dk2.exe -level <level name> command line, using one of the following level names.
Lower wall height
Note: This procedure involves editing a registry value; do not attempt this if you are not familiar with working with your system registry, as a mistake can cause serious problems with Windows. Start Regedit and use the "Registry/Export Registry File" menu option to create a backup copy of your original registry. Find the registry entry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bullfrog Productions Ltd\Dungeon Keeper II\Configuration\Video". Expand the "Video" section. Double click on the "HighWalls" option and replace the value "1" with "0".
- Hold [Left Shift] and type feckoff or skeksis.
- Start the game with the -alex command parameter. Then, hold [Left Shift] + [Right Shift] and type jlw during game play.
hs, smty vn, hb ehtreu omhympyi
Full moon bonus level
Set the system date to any day on which a full moon falls and begin game play. The bonus level is designated by a flag that contains a circle.
Have the system clock pass midnight during game play.
You will get a spoken message stating "It's the witching
hour, all curses are half price".
Easy level ups
Note: This trick will only work on levels that have
at least one level up special. When you find a level up special, have your Imps take it to your library. If you do not have a
library, build one. Next, go into the Keeper Spells window. Then,
go into the pause menu and click on the level up icon until you
reach the desired level.
Perform the indicated sacrifices (in order) to get the corresponding result.
- 2 Salamanders = 1 Dark Mistress
- 2 Rogues = 1 Salamander
- 2 Warlocks = 1 Goblin
- 2 Bile Demons = 1 Rogue
- 2 Black Knights = 1 Vampire
- 1 Salamander + 1 Dark Elf = 1 Dark Mistress
- 2 Skeletons = 1 Dark Elf
- 2 Wizards = 1 Bile Demon
- 1 Skeleton + 1 Troll = 1 Bile Demon
- 2 Dark Elves = 1 Troll
- 2 Vampires = 1 Bile Demon
- 2 Dark Mistresses = 1 Skeleton
- 2 Trolls = 1 Warlock
- 3 Monks = Mana Boost
- 1 Bile Demon + 1 Warlock + 1 Dark Elf = Receive Imps
- 2 Dwarves + 1 Dark Mistress = Reinforce Walls
For each creature, the type, Elite name, and room configuration
is listed. Here is a brief run-down of what the configurations
3x3 A room with 1 B room in corners:
B A B A A A B A B
5x5 A room with 1 B room in corners:
B A A A B A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A B A A A B
3x3 A room surrounded by 5x5 B room:
B B B B B B A A A B B A A A B B A A A B B B B B B
5x5 A room surrounded by 7x7 B room:
B B B B B B B B A A A A A B B A A A A A B B A A A A A B B A A A A A B B A A A A A B B B B B B B B
Use the following steps to actually attract each individual Elite.
- Elite Goblin: Grubb: 3x3 lair with 1 hatchery in each corner.
- Elite Firefly: Bzzzt: 3x3 hatchery with 1 lair in each corner.
- Elite Troll: Knud: 5x5 workshop with 1 lair in each corner.
- Elite Salamander: Furnace: 5x5 training room with 1 lair in each corner.
- Elite Warlock: Almeric: 5x5 library with 1 lair in each corner.
- Elite Dark Elf: Zenobia: 3x3 guard room surrounded by 5x5 training room.
- Elite Bile Demon: Bloz: 5x5 hatchery surrounded by 7x7 workshop.
- Elite Rogue: Gervaise: 5x5 casino with 1 treasury in each corner.
- Elite Dark Mistress: Dominique: 3x3 prison surrounded by 5x5 torture chamber.
- Elite Skeleton: Bane: 5x5 prison with 1 treasury in each corner. Note: Unlike regular skeletons, Bane will set up a lair and collect money on pay day.
- Elite Black Knight: Kaleb: 5x5 combat pit surrounded by 7x7 training room.
The Elite Vampire and Dark Angel require extra special room configurations, using the following key:
- LIB: Library
- GRA: Graveyard
- LAI: Lair
- TRA: Training room
- TRE: Treasury
- TOR: Torture chamber
- TEM: Temple
Elite Vampire: Kessler Van Doom: Two 3x3 graveyards with northeast/southwest corners overlapping, surrounded by 7x7 library, as follows:
LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB GRA GRA GRA LIB LIB LIB LIB GRA GRA GRA LIB LIB GRA GRA GRA GRA GRA LIB LIB GRA GRA GRA LIB LIB LIB LIB GRA GRA GRA LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB LIB
Elite Dark Angel: Zachariah: Start with a 5x5 temple in the center. On the left (west) side, put a seven tile high row of treasury tiles. On the right (east) side, you put seven training room tiles. On the north (top) side, put five lairs. On the south (bottom), put five torture chambers.
TRE LAI LAI LAI LAI LAI TRA TRE TEM TEM TEM TEM TEM TRA TRE TEM TEM TEM TEM TEM TRA TRE TEM TEM TEM TEM TEM TRA TRE TEM TEM TEM TEM TEM TRA TRE TEM TEM TEM TEM TEM TRA TRE TOR TOR TOR TOR TOR TRA