Add to this page!
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Eldritch (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- [temp] Souls : [temp] Do the thing, get the achievement.
- [temp] Survive : [temp] Do the thing, get the achievement.
- A Marvel I Cannot Fathom : Finish the game in New Game+ mode.
- All That Junk : Deposit 9,999 artifacts in the bank chest.
- Free at Last : Perform the complete Ritual of Binding.
- Gross, It's All Sandy : Acquire the Soul of Nyarlathotep.
- Gross, It's All Slimy : Acquire the Soul of Cthulhu.
- Gross, It's All Wet : Acquire the Soul of Dagon.
- Never Enough Time : Finish the game in under 10 minutes.
- Not a Scratch : Finish the game without taking any damage.
- R'lyeh Nice to Meet You : Make friends with a star-spawn.
- Sweet Revenge : Destroy a lizardman statue.
- These Timeless Words : Perform the Ritual of Binding.
- Well Read : Read the complete History of the Library.
- What Final Horror : Escape the Mountains of Madness.
Easy "Not a Scratch" achievement
Play in stealth mode in a normal game, and not new game+. Do not fight, or at least use a ranged weapon. The "superman" and "invisibleman" spells will be useful. The spell that gives you the ability to lift and boost your jump is useful. Instead of using one artifact per use, it is free if you take the conjurer's talisman. You can dodge melee attacks, but projectiles are still dangerous.
denu yuyhfei iobaybem