Add to this page!
This game is titled Elebits in North America and Japan, and Eledees in Europe and Australia.
Challenge mission mode
Collect the second pink Elebit.
Eternal mission mode
Collect all three pink Elebits. Note: To capture the third Pink Elebit, do the following.
- Mission 1: Appears if you clear the mission in 5 minutes or under.
- Mission 5: Appears if you clear the mission with fewer than 3 loud noises.
- Mission 10: Appears if you clear the mission with an 80% durability.
Score attack mode
Collect the first pink Elebit.
Levels in editor
Successfully complete a level with a "C"
or better rank to unlock it in the level editor. Note: If your
rank is "B" or better you will also unlock a set of
items from that level that can be used in any level edited.
yeabat hnfrle minpld cnabofrn
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding hidden Element. To activate them, select the "Elebits Notes" option in Extras mode.
- Aroma Unit: Get the "King of Surveillance" rank after defeating the final Boss.
- Berserk Elebits: Get the "King of Capture" rank after defeating the final Boss.
- Extreme Silence: Get the "King of Noise" rank after defeating the final Boss.
- High Power Mode: Defeat the third Boss, then watch the intermission sequence for the next level.
- Limit Release: Complete 25 Challenge missions.
- Main Unit Only: Complete 5 Challenge missions.
- Permanent Homing Laser: Complete 20 Challenge missions. Note: This cannot be used with Permanent Vacuum Laser.
- Permanent Vacuum Laser: Earn 25 "S" ranks in Normal Mission mode. Note: This cannot be used with Permanent Homing Laser.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs