Enslaved: Odyssey To The West (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Easy "Attacks Evasion" achievement or trophy
Purchase the Evade Attack upgrade under the Combat upgrade tree for 50,000 Tech Orbs. To perform this attack, dodge then immediately perform a normal attack. You must hit a mech, which will not count if it is blocking. Consider doing this against a Demolition mech, as it will take all the attacks and never block.
Easy "Mined the Gap" achievement or trophy
Play the Second Chapter and progress to the area filled with mines and some mechs. Throw them on the mines with the Wide Attack, which does less damage and pushes them away.
Easy "Out Cold" achievement or trophy
Purchase the Stun Effect under the Staff ability tree for 22,500 Tech Orbs. This power-up will allow your staff's stun projectiles to have an area of effect, allowing you to stun three enemies at the same time in one hit. Do this when you encounter at least three mechs at the same time, such as in Chapter 2 when you need to pass through the mine field.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation trophy rewards.
- Free! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 1.
- Sightseeing (Bronze): Complete Chapter 2.
- Up on the Roof (Bronze): Complete Chapter 3.
- Caught a Show on Broadway (Bronze): Complete Chapter 4.
- Escaped New York (Bronze): Complete Chapter 5.
- A Bridge Too Far (Bronze): Complete Chapter 6.
- There You Are! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 7.
- Windy Passage (Bronze): Complete Chapter 8.
- To Meet a Pig (Bronze): Complete Chapter 9.
- What a Pig (Bronze): Complete Chapter 10.
- Swine Flew (Bronze): Complete Chapter 11.
- Sub-way (Bronze): Complete Chapter 12.
- Anchors Away! (Bronze): Complete Chapter 13.
- Smoky Bacon (Bronze): Complete Chapter 14.
- Freed the Slaves (Bronze): Free the slaves.
- Headcase (Bronze): Headshot a Demolition mech 20 times.
- Trainee Monkey (Bronze): Complete all chapters on Easy.
- You Swine (Bronze): Beat Pigsy to the top of the Decaying Titan.
- Bad Doggy (Bronze): Rescue Trip from the Dog in less than 36 seconds.
- Got the Horn (Bronze): Rescue Trip from the Rhino in less than 35 seconds.
- Lover, Not a Fighter (Bronze): Sneak past a group of enemies without alerting them.
- Matador (Bronze): Kill the Rhino without getting hit by his Charge Attack.
- Mined the Gap (Bronze): Knock an enemy back into a mine.
- Over Here! (Bronze): Distract 20 different enemies.
- Stunning (Bronze): Stun 75 different enemies.
- Close Call (Bronze): Kill a Broadcaster with 1 second left on the clock.
- Boom! (Bronze): Use the Bomb Takedown to kill 2 enemies.
- Role Reversal (Bronze): Use the Gun Scout Hijack Takedown to kill 10 enemies.
- Out Cold (Bronze): Stun 3 enemies at once with a Radial Stun Blast.
- Double Punch (Bronze): Kill 25 shielded enemies with a Stun Blast then Plasma Blast combo.
- Mech Murderer (Bronze): Kill 200 enemies.
- Counterintuitive (Bronze): Perform 20 Counter Attacks.
- Kebabed (Bronze): Kill 3 enemies with a penetrating Plasma Blast.
- Attacks Evasion (Bronze): Perform 20 Evade Attacks that hit an enemy.
- Invincible (Bronze): Complete a chapter without dying (Except Chapter 1).
- Got Your Back (Bronze): Rescue Trip 3 times after she has performed an EMP.
- Tough as They Come (Bronze): Purchase all Health Upgrades.
- Fighting Fit (Bronze): Purchase all Combat Upgrades.
- Check My Weapon! (Bronze): Purchase all Staff Upgrades.
- Shielded from Harm (Bronze): Purchase all Shield Upgrades.
- Mask Collector (Bronze): Collect half of the Masks.
- Tech Collector (Bronze): Collect half of the Tech Orbs.
- Monkey Magic (Silver): Complete all chapters on Normal.
- Mask Curator (Silver): Collect all Masks.
- Tech Curator (Silver): Collect all Tech Orbs.
- Great Sage Equal of Heaven (Gold): Complete all chapters on Hard.
- Untouchable (Gold): Complete a Chapter without losing any health.
- Full Loaded (Gold): Purchase all Upgrades.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Collect all Enslaved trophies.