Europa Universalis 4 (PC)
Press ~ to display the console window, then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Gold; default is 5,000||cash <number>|
|Manpower; default is 50,000||manpower <number>|
|Add casus belli against target country||add_cb <casus belli tag> <target country tag>|
|Add core||add_core <province id>|
|Add natives to indicated province||add_natives <provinceid> <number>|
|Add opinion to/from tag||add_opinion <country tag>|
|Add papal influence to tag||add_pi <country tag>|
|Add patriarch authority to tag||add_pa <country tag>|
|Add reform level to the empire||add_reformlevel <number>|
|Add indicated country tag to your interest||add_interest <country tag>|
|Add a colonist to a country||add_colonist <country tag>|
|Add a heir of a tag||add_heir <target country tag>|
|Add a missionary to a country||add_missionary <country tag>|
|Add diplomatic entroute||add_diplo|
|Add more humans||morehumans <number>|
|Add population to a province||population <province id> <number>|
|Add indicated idea group||power <stability/tech_table_key/idea_key>|
|Add indicated idea group||add_idea_group <idea group key>|
|Begin annex/annexes the specified tag||annex <target country tag>|
|Begin integrate/integrates the specified tag||integrate <target country tag>|
|Change controller||controll <province id>|
|Change map mode||mapmode <map mode number>|
|Change ownership||own <province id>|
|Change currently playing soundtrack||nextsong|
|Clear the console||clear|
|Create saved game file||savegame|
|Discover capital of target tag||discover <target country tag>|
|Double Rainbow help from unicorn||helphelp|
|Toggle Self-Learning AI||selflearningai|
|Execute an event||event <event id> <target country tag>|
|Fog of War disabled||fow off|
|Fog of War enabled||fow on|
|Force Polls valid events||poll|
|Get administrative power the rules administration improve||adm <optional number>|
|Get diplomatic power||dip <optional number>|
|Get military power||mil <optional number>|
|Get power in all powers||powerpoints <optional number>|
|Max war score in all wars for the country||winwars|
|Set chance for random sound in combat view||combatsound <0-50>|
|Increase Imperial Authority||imperial_authority <number>|
|Kill first cardinal in the list||kill_cardinal|
|Kill heir of a tag||kill_heir <target country tag>|
|Kill monarch of a tag||die(kill) <target country tag>|
|Make the client go oos||oos|
| Price Info recorded on the gamelog|
in \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\logs
|Display all console commands or a specific command description||help <command name>|
|Display used memory||memory|
|Region Balance output||balance|
|Reload entire interface||reloadinterface|
|Reloads the gui or lua file type||reload <gui or lua>|
|Remove casus belli from target country||remove_cb <casus belli tag> <target country tag>|
|Remove core||remove_core <province id>|
|Remove indicated country tag from your interest||remove_interest <country tag>|
|Remove Defender of the Faith for the players religion||remove_defender_faith|
|Request the game state from host||requestgamestate|
|Set legitimacy of the ruler||legitimacy <number>|
|Set forced sprite level; specify no argument to reset||spritelevel <sprite level>|
|Set the missionary progress for a province||setmissionaryprogress <province id> <number>|
|Show all votes for a cardinal in the tooltip of his name||papvotes|
|Show your IP address||IP|
|Start a Pirate in a province||pirate <province id>|
|Start a Revolt in a province||revolt <province id>|
|Switch tag to another country||tag <country tag>|
|Switche to play no country at all, and no longer shows messages or pauses the game||observe(spectator)|
|Test a mission without triggering it||testmission <mission name>|
|Test an event without triggering it||testevent <event id> <character id>|
|Toggle additional AI info||aiview|
|Toggle AI positive responses for everything Yes!||yesman|
|Toggle all messages popup||msg|
|Toggle debug display of normals/bounding boxes/collision||collision(debug_collision)|
|Toggle full screen||fullscreen|
|Toggle Terra Incognita||ti(debug_ti)|
|Toggle the pause banner for clean screenshots||nopausetext|
|Turn off fog of war in a province or in general||fow(debug_fow) <optional province id>|
|Validate all events without triggering it||validateevents|
|Vassalize the specified tag||vassalize <target country tag>|
|Win the siege in the specified province||siege <province id>|
Complete the listed task to unlock the corresponding Steam achievement. To view for "Europa Universalis 4 (PC)". Choose the "View Stats" option on the drop down list, then choose the option that will list the achievements for your username.
- A Decent Reserve : Have a maximum manpower of at least 1 million.
- A Fine Goosestep : Form Prussia and have at least 125% Discipline.
- A Kaiser not just in name : Enact all reforms in the Holy Roman Empire.
- A Manchurian Candidate : Start as one of the Jurchen tribes and form Qing.
- A Pile of Gold : Own 10 provinces which produce gold.
- A Protected Market : Have 100% Mercantilism.
- A Sun God : Form Inca, Westernise and own all of South America as core provinces.
- African Power : Own and have cores on all provinces in Africa as Kongo.
- Agressive Expander : Own 200 provinces.
- Albania or Iberia : As Albania, own or have a subject own Iberia and the Caucasus.
- All belongs to Mother Russia : Start as a country of Russian culture and form Russia.
- All Your Trade Are Belong to Us : Have the highest trade power in Genoa, Venice and English Channel while having an income of at least 300 ducats per month.
- An early Reich : Form Germany.
- An Industrial Revolution : As Great Britain, own all of England as core provinces and have at least 25 development in each province there.
- Arabian Coffee : Form Arabia and have highest producing nation in coffee.
- At every continent : Own one province on each continent.
- Auld Alliance Reversed : As Scotland, have France as a vassal (do not form Great Britain).
- Azur semé de lis or : Get all the French Cores as France.
- Baltic Crusader : As Teutonic Order or Livonian Order, own all of Russia as core provinces and convert it to Catholic.
- Barbarossa : As a Maghrebi nation, have 500 light ships privateering at the same time.
- Basileus : As Byzantium, restore the Roman Empire.
- Bengal Tiger : Start as Bengal and own Samarkand as a core province.
- Better than Napoleon : As France, own Vienna, Berlin and Moscow as core provinces.
- Big Blue Blob : As France, hold 100 European core provinces before 1500.
- Black Jack : Have at least 21 different subjects without any subject having 50% or more Liberty Desire. Trade Companies do not count.
- Bleed Them Dry : Have 10 different War Reparations being paid to you at the same time.
- Blockader : Blockade at least 10 ports of one enemy.
- Brothers in Arms : Win a war as a secondary participant.
- Center of Attention : Own both a Protestant and a Reformed Center of Reformation.
- City of Cities : Own a core province with at least 60 development.
- Cold War : Win a war without fighting a single battle.
- Colonial Management : Have 3 colonial governors that were directly appointed by you at the same time.
- Defender of the Faith : Become Defender of the Faith.
- Definitely the Sultan of Rum : Own and have cores on Rome, Moscow and Istanbul as Ottomans.
- Die Please Die : Have a ruler with 1 or lower in all three categories who is over the age of 80.
- Double the Love : Start with no unions and get two at the same time.
- Down Under : Have a colony in Australia.
- Dracula's Revenge : Start as Wallachia or Moldavia, form Romania and own or have a subject own all of the Balkans.
- Electable! : Become an elector in the HRE as a country which does not start as elector.
- Even Better than Piet Heyn : Gain over 100 gold from privateering a single treasure fleet.
- For the Glory : Diplo-annex a vassal.
- Foremost Servitor of Jagannath : Start as Orissa and own or have a subject own all tropical wood provinces.
- Four For Trade : Form four Trade Companies and get bonus merchants from all of them.
- Full House : Have 3 Vassals and 2 Marches at the same time.
- Georgia on my Mind : Fully own all three Georgias.
- Gothic Invasion : Start as Theodoro and conquer all Germanic culture provinces in Europe.
- Grand Coalition : Join a coalition of more than 5 nations.
- Guarantor of Peace : Guarantee the Independence of France, The Ottoman Empire and Russia.
- Hessian Mercenaries : As Hesse, have at least 50 regiments of mercenaries and no loans.
- Holy Trinity : As the Papacy, own Jerusalem and have Livonian Order, Teutonic Order and The Knights as Marches.
- Imperio español : As Spain have Mexico, Panama, Havana, Cuzco in colonial Nations under you.
- In the Name of the Father : As an Orthodox country, have 100 Patriarch Authority.
- Isn't this the way to India? : Discover the Americas as Castile or Spain.
- Italian Ambition : Form Italy.
- It's all about luck : Win a battle against a great leader, without a leader.
- It's all about the money : Accumulate 3000 gold.
- Je maintiendrai : Form the Netherlands as a minor nation starting with Dutch culture.
- Jihad : As Najd, own 500 Sunni provinces.
- Just a Little Patience : Play a campaign from 1444 until 1820.
- King of Jerusalem : Form the Kingdom of Jerusalem as Cyprus or The Knights.
- Kirishitan Japan : Start as a Japanese Daimyo, convert yourself and all of Japan to Christianity.
- Komnenoi Empire : As Trebizond, have the Empire government rank.
- Kow-Tow : As Ming, have a subject from each religion group.
- Krabater : Form the nation of Croatia and station a unit of cavalry in Stockholm.
- Land of Eastern Jade : Own a core province in Central America as a Buddhist country.
- Liberty or Death : Start as USA in 1776 bookmark and own all your cores while being at peace.
- Lion of the North : Start as Sweden and lead the Protestant League to victory against the Emperor.
- Luck of the Irish : Own and have cores on the British Isles as an an Irish nation.
- Lucky Lucca : As Lucca, own Lucknow!
- Magellan’s Voyage : Make the first circumnavigation.
- Market Control : Be trade leader of seven different goods.
- Marshy March : Have a march with at least two marsh provinces.
- Master of India : Own and have cores on all of India as a European nation.
- Meissner Porcelain : As Saxony, own or have a subject own all Chinaware provinces in the world.
- My armies are invincible! : Gain at least 7.0 land morale.
- My True Friend : Go to war in support of a rebel faction and win, enforcing their demands.
- Neither Holy, Nor German : Have 7 Free Cities in the Empire, none of which is of a Germanic culture.
- No Pirates in my Caribbean : Own or have a subject own the entire Caribbean.
- No Trail of Tears : Own and have cores on the Thirteen Colonies as a westernized Cherokee.
- Nobody wants to die : Own Timbuktu as Songhai
- Norwegian Wood : Own or have a subject own all naval supplies provinces as Norway.
- Not so sad a state... : As Portugal, have a colony in Brazil and in Africa.
- On the Edge of Madness : As Aztecs, reach 95 Doom, then go 20 years without Doom hitting 100.
- One Family to Rule them All : Have your dynasty on 8 thrones at the same time.
- One King to Rule! : As Poland, become an absolutist monarchy, abolishing the Sejm.
- One Night in Paris : Start as England, own and have a core on Paris (do not form another country unless it's Great Britain).
- Over a Thousand! : Own 1001 provinces directly.
- Poland can into space : As Poland, reach the maximum level in all technologies (32).
- Prester John : Own and have cores on Alexandria, Antioch and Constantinople as Coptic Ethiopia.
- Queen of Mercury : As Kilwa, own and have cores on Zanzibar and Bombay (North Konkan).
- Raja of the Rajput Reich : Conquer all of Germany as Nagaur.
- Respected : Have 100 prestige, 100 legitimacy and three stability.
- Royal Authority : Install an union through a succession war.
- Ruina Imperii : Dismantle the Holy Roman Empire.
- Seriously?! : Kill 10,000 men in one battle.
- Shahanshah : Start as Tabarestan and form Persia.
- Sinaasappel! : Get Orangists in power with 100% Republican Tradition, and owning a province in China.
- Sons of Carthage : As Tunisia, own and have cores on Sicily, Sardinia, the Balearic Islands, the coast of Algiers and the southern coast of Spain.
- Spain is the Emperor : Become the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire as Spain.
- Subsidize my Love : Subsidize 3 different allies at least 50% of their monthly income without running a deficit.
- Sunset Invasion : Own and have cores on Lisbon, Madrid, Paris, London, Amsterdam and Rome as the Aztecs.
- Sweden is not overpowered! : Own and have cores on the entire Baltic coastline as Sweden.
- Switzerlake : Own 99 provinces as Switzerland while owning no ports.
- Take that, von Habsburgs! : As Hungary, own all of Austria as core provinces.
- That is mine! : Conquer a province.
- That's a Grand Army : Build up your army to your country's maximum army forcelimit.
- That's a Grand Navy : Build up your navy to your country's maximum navy forcelimit.
- That's a Silk Road : Own or have a subject own all provinces in the world producing silk.
- The Bohemians : As Bohemia, own Dublin as a core province.
- The Buddhists Strike Back : As Ceylon, own all of India and convert it to Theravada Buddhism (do not form another nation).
- The Chrysanthemum Throne : Unite Japan as a Daimyo.
- The Emperors new clothes : Overthrow Austria and become the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
- The Five Colonies : Have five colonial nations.
- The Grand Armada : Have 500 heavy ships and no loans.
- The Great Khan : As the Mongol Khanate or the Golden Horde, own or have a subject own the Chinese, Russian and Persian regions.
- The Iron Price : Restore the Danelaw region to Danish rule, and make it Danish culture.
- The pen is mightier than the sword : Have three unions at the same time as Austria.
- The Princess is in this Castle : As a country that does not start with a female heir, have a female heir while having a Castle in your capital (more advanced fort buildings do not count).
- The Re-Reconquista : As Granada, form Andalusia and reconquer all of Iberia.
- The Rising Sun : Own and have cores on all of Japan as a European nation.
- The Six Nations : Form a Federation of at least six nations as the Iroquois.
- The Spice Must Flow : Form the nation of Malaya.
- The Sun Never Sets on the Indian Empire : Form Hindustan or Bharat and own or have a subject own Cape, London, Hong Kong (Canton) and Ottawa (Kichesipi).
- The Three Mountains : Own or have a subject own the entire world as Ryukyu.
- The White Elephant : As Ayutthaya, own all of Indochina as core provinces.
- This is My Faith : Convert to Protestantism and unlock 3 Aspects of Faith.
- This is Persia! : Form Persia and own Egypt, Anatolia and Greece as core provinces.
- This navy can take it all : Gain at least 7.0 naval morale.
- This Revolution Was Crushed : In a war against the target of the Revolution, control their capital and have at least 99% war score.
- Total Control : Own 100 or more provinces with no local autonomy or unrest.
- Trade Hegemon : Conquer and have cores on Aden, Hormoz and Malacca with any Western European country.
- Traditional Player : More than 90 percent Naval and Army Tradition.
- True Catholic : Control three Cardinals.
- Truly Divine Ruler : Get a 5/5/5 Ruler.
- Turn the Table : As a colony, break free and vassalize your former overlord without forming any other nation.
- Turning the Tide : Start as a Steppe Horde in 1444, and fully westernize.
- Until death do us apart : Secure a Royal Marriage with another country.
- Vasa or Wettin? : Get a ruler of your dynasty on the throne of Poland or the Commonwealth while they are an elective monarchy.
- Venetian Sea : Have a 90% Trade share in both the Alexandria and Constantinople nodes as Venice, owning less than 10 cities.
- Victorious! : Win a war.
- Viva la Revolución! : Have rebels you support in another country enforce their demands.
- Voting Streak : Successfully pass 11 issues in a row in Parliament.
- Winged Hussars : Have Winged Hussars as your active unit with more than +50% cavalry combat ability.
- World Conqueror : Own or have a subject own the entire world.
- World Discoverer : Discover all non-wasteland land provinces.
Easy "Azur semé de lis or" achievement
Play as France and select the provinces you own cores on, but do not own yourself. They are mostly the vassals and England, and perhaps one or two Burgundy provinces. Cede all the cores (you will see a scroll with a red "X" to the right of the list of claims/cores on a province). Note: This will result in large penalties to your prestige.
Easy "Down Under" achievement
Play as a Southeast Asian country, such as Brunei or any country that begin on Java. Increase your Tech enough to earn your first Idea Group. Choose Exploration, then purchase up through Quest for the New World. Send an explorer due south of your starting location and you will discover Australia. If you have core provinces on Java or Timor, your initial colonial range might be able to reach the northernmost Australian provinces. If not, invest more in range.
Easy "Full House" achievement
Play as France and release five vassals with only one or two provinces. Afterwards, set two of them as a march. "Full House" will be earned after a few days.
Easy "It's all about luck" achievement
Play as the Ottomans, then Albania. You should have an army of at least 5,000 with a three star general. The Ottomans will begin with two armies, both of which are about three times as strong as them. Declaring war on Albania and attacking with one army should earn "It's all about luck" easily.
Easy "Liberty or Death" achievement
Give the British enough of your cores to make them agree to the peace. They will have certain ones they want to make the trade slightly faster. Then, select each province you gave up and revoke the core. You will lose 10 prestige each time, however it will be acceptable. "Liberty or Death" will be earned when you have revoked all the cores now owned by Great Britain.
Easy "Marshy March" achievement
Start as Lithuania and create the subject country of Kiev. Designate Kiev as a march (which is basically a vassal with less income but more military potential). "Marshy March" will be earned when the new vassal starts with two marsh provinces. Note: If the Art Of War DLC is installed, a Suzerain can also change the vassal into a march.
Easy "One King to Rule!" achievement
This event triggers in the late 1500s or early 1600s as Poland, or after forming the Commonwealth as Poland. You will be given the history of the Sejm and information about a king who thought it was a good idea to try to abolish it. You will have two options. The first is to go off for religious studies, which basically changes your ruler and ignores the event. Select the second option. Try to have 3 Stability in the years leading up to the event, as well as a stockpile of monarch points. Your Stability will immediately drop by 3, and you have a massive amount of nationwide unrest, economic penalties, and similar issues. Once the event begins, it will spawn several sets of rebels that must be eliminated. You have to defeat each of those groups. If any other rebellions started up due to the unrest or stability, you must eliminate them as well. After a few months have passed, an event will trigger that notes the rebellion is at an end. You will earn "One King to Rule!" as well as a few bonuses.
Easy "Royal Authority" achievement
Muscovy shares a dynasty with both Tver and Ryazan, which both lack heirs. At the start of a game, have a royal marriage with one of those countries. Claim their throne then launch a succession war. Once 100% war score is reached, select "Union with Muscovy" which will appear as one of the possible terms for a peace deal.
Easy "Shahanshah" achievement
Go to the "Diplomacy" tab to start the game and release the Persian state. Then, place a check in the box to play as the new country.
Easy "The Re-Reconquista" achievement
Note: Earning this achievement is very luck dependent. Have Algiers as ally. If they are a rival, restart the mission. Take land from Morocco or make it a vassal. The gold mine will allow you to pay the colonists and is also a low base tax. You will be able to core it but do not take too much land. Rush exploration ideas but do not spend diplomacy points until reaching Admin Tech 4. Take Cape Verde before the Portuguese. You can also westernize, if you think it will help. Begin the colonization of Brazil, then colonize a few Caribbean island. If Castille is faster than you, send colonists to Carthagena, the capital of the Granada. You can also go to North America, as it is easier to colonize and the Caribbean will not be that distant overseas, however the Incas will be far away, and Aztecs are often strong. Do not colonize the tropical provinces while there are non-tropical and uncolonized land. Defeat the natives before the other western nations and take the gold mines. The Inca have a weaker army than the Aztecs, but do not underestimate the Inca and the Andes or it can result in a peasants' war. If anyone start colonizing, try to stop them to prevent a strong colonial nation. Bots will not colonize tropical land unless as a last resort. Wait and prepare a lot of boats to form a wooden wall. You will also require many boats and transports to retake Granada. At this point you should have land in Europe. Find European allies, such as the Ottomans or France. Before 1700, attack Castille or Portugal and take most of the land of their colonies and destroy their transports ships. After 1700, attack Portugal, preferably if it is not allied to Castille, and take all their land in Europe (except Lisboa). You will probably have a coalition of Castille, Portugal, and Aragon formed against you. If France joins the coalition, improve relations. If they are outraged but with a positive opinion and if they are in the coalition for two years, they may leave. Attack Castille, preferably when they have only a few allies or if they are at war with France, and then take as much land as possible. Do the same for Aragon. One of the three Iberians may be allied with Austria or the Holy Roman Empire, but France will not give them access, and you should still have the Ottomans as an ally. You must then attack France. This will not be as easy as Castille or Portugal. Attack them with the Ottomans and England while they are at war against Austria. Before this last war, build arsenals in America. A force limit of 210 to 240 will be required. Become Pious to get a morale bonus and hire a +10% Morale adviser. Accumulate money, then move your armies very slowly. Do not be attack generals with a better morale. Note: You also need to pay advisers, because the lucky nations will always have better rulers.
uptrviva ius buines lsyiavriy
Easy "Winged Hussars" achievement
Consider doing this with Poland because their national idea gives you an increase in cavalry power naturally. This also allows you to earn "One King" and "Poland Can Into Space" in a single good completion. You will not get Winged Hussars until Tech level 22 in Military. If playing as Poland, your national idea will give you 33% to cavalry once you acquire it, long before the tech level required is reached, leaving 17% remaining. There are three ways to get the remaining amount.
- Aristocratic ideas group: Noble Knights give 10%.
- Quality Ideas group: Finest of Horses give 10%.
- Complete both Aristocratic and Espionage. The national idea from both will give 20% as long as it is active.
Once you have at least 51% (53% if Poland), set Hussars as your preferred cavalry unit. Note: You can check to see how much total bonus you have on the "Military info" screen, which is the same screen used to change units. In addition, if done late in the game, Hussars will not appear unless you select "Show outdated units". However you can change to it, allow it to activate, then change it back.