Add to this page!
- Get all your resources to +2000 an hour and wait.
- Sell your spare resources for gold.
- Raid to get more and resources.
- Use the tax system to your advantage. Set it to 100% while online and 50% while offline. Then, change it to 0% when you come back. When loyalty increases to 100% change the tax to 100%. Stay online and change it to 50% again.
- To get easy money, get started immediately on lumber. Lumber is one of the most common high priced resources. It constantly goes up and down. It is possible to make over a million gold by selling lumber off every other day. Build your lumber yards swiftly. Get them to the highest first. Try building about eight of them immediately when you can. Build up to a maximum of four and level them as high as you possible. It increases your amount to hold in lumber and the amount you can generate per hour. After you build up that, try iron then stone. Do not about food unless you are building your army. You will then need the food just to keep troops. Iron and lumber usually are the most highly priced. Keep working on those and then you will be on your way to make more money.
- Make only one type of resource, and make it extremely well, then trade in the market for all other resources, including gold. To do this, first, follow the quests as far as they go for improving fields. That is easy money, at first. Build at least a level 3 market. Get a feasting hall and an inn. The goal with these is to get a hero with level 60 or above in Politics. Refresh the hero in the inn as much as you can to try to get one. If that does not work, when feasible you can hire a hero and fire them to get refreshes at the inn. Get a level 60 Politics Hero. This improves production. Build only lumber mills, one after another. Do not waste time building quarries, farms, or iron mines. Research wood production (milling). Research one after another. Do not research quarrying, mining, or farming. When you have armies, take over as many high level forests as you can in your area. Do not take over grasslands, swamps, etc. Trade lumber for other resources. By doing this, you save 75% of the money you would have spent on researching or enhancing other production.
Build one warrior. One warrior will earn you one prestige. You can do this multiple times and keep getting one prestige. This takes some time, but works.
Select plunders in cities where you can calculate the loss up against the resources and gold you plunder. If the city is a good fortress, look for another. Troops are able to carry a lot of your plunder back home. Bring workers if you do not have transporters.
hdtcue rhrlialm, e
Taking over a city
Scout a city. Your opponent might have fortified units. Make sure to have enough troops. Do not attack with all your men. You could easily end up been attacked by your opponent or someone from his alliance. Make sure to be strong. Calculate with "waves" of Footmen (excluding archers). The initial waves are used to destroy traps. The next wave is your footmen (still excluding archers) and cavalry. It will be a suicide action again, but you want to make sure that all traps are destroyed. You should be looking at a city with very pathetic defense. Send in your main attack force, including archers, cataphract and mechanics. Make sure to have two to four heroes ready with good armies. You can attack with your scouts/cavalry only to get the loyalty down to zero to take over the city as fast as possible.