Extreme Racing: Pure (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Pure in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Extreme Racing: Pure in Japan.
Successfully complete all the events in World Tour mode.
Finish in first place in all events in the tenth stage to successfully complete World Tour mode. You will unlock alternate ATV shells for each character.
Pause for several seconds at the start of a Freestyle race to allow the power-ups to regenerate. You can then collect all of them.
Xbox 360 Hold any of the main controller buttons during a front or back flip. You will do an alternate flip and get more points/boost.
gttem ntl rhge
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Finished an event (Bronze): Complete an event.
- Completed stage 1 (Bronze): Place first in all four events in Stage 1.
- Completed stage 2 (Bronze): Place first in all four events in Stage 2.
- Completed stage 3 (Bronze): Place first in all four events in Stage 3.
- Completed stage 4 (Bronze): Place first in all four events in Stage 4.
- Completed stage 5 (Bronze): Place first in all five events in Stage 5.
- Completed stage 6 (Bronze): Place first in all five events in Stage 6.
- Completed stage 7 (Bronze): Place first in all five events in Stage 7.
- Completed stage 8 (Bronze): Place first in all six events in Stage 8.
- Completed stage 9 (Bronze): Place first in all six events in Stage 9.
- Completed stage 10 (Bronze): Place first in all seven events in Stage 10.
- 1 of a kind (Bronze): Build an ATV from scratch in the garage.
- Fully loaded (Bronze): Unlock and then fill all ten ATV slots in the garage.
- Mechanic (Bronze): Build five ATVs, each with a different engine.
- Flawless lap (Bronze): Complete a lap of a Race event in World Tour without dismounting.
- Flawless event (Bronze): Complete a World Tour event without dismounting.
- Nice combo! (Bronze): Perform a combo of at least 50,000 points.
- You reckon? (Bronze): Pull a special trick on a sprint track.
- Hang time (Bronze): Spending 150+ seconds in the air and win the same event.
- Learner driver (Bronze): Lap another rider in an offline sprint track event.
- No pain, no gain (Bronze): Crash ten times and still win an event.
- Full speed ahead (Bronze): Hold down the gas for the entire event and finish in first place.
- Show off (Bronze): Win a Race or Sprint event and cross the line while doing a Wheelie on every lap.
- Win online (Bronze): Come first in an online event.
- Tricked out (Silver): Perform every normal trick in a single World Tour event.
- Specialised (Silver): Perform 8 different special tricks in a single World Tour event.
- Freestyler (Silver): Extend a Freestyle session past the third lap.
- Triple flip (Silver): Pull off a 1080 forward or backward rotation in a single jump.
- Sick combo! (Silver): Perform a combo of at least 125,000 points.
- You're special! (Silver): Perform every special trick in the game.
- Grease monkey (Silver): Earn a 1st place with every engine type in World Tour Mode.
- Comeback kid (Silver): Come from last place on the last lap to win a race event in World Tour Mode.
- Fresh air (Silver): Win a Freestyle event with Fresh tricks only.
- No messing (Silver): Complete World Tour Mode while participating in a maximum of 42 events.
- Zero to hero (Silver): Aquire a special trick within 30 secs of a Race starting.
- Two time! (Silver): Perform two special tricks in 1 jump.
- Underdog (Silver): Use a class D engine to beat an opponent with a class A engine in a ranked match.
- Online champ (Silver): Come first in a online championship.
- Killer combo! (Gold): Perform a combo of at least 250,000 points.
- Pure perfection (Gold): Come first in every event in the Pure World Tour.
- 5 in a row (Gold): Come first in 5 online events in a row.
- Pure platinum (Platinum): Acquire all Pure trophies.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs