F1 2010 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
ghewrpiv orasy hdpylnhug beusf
- Rocking the boat (Bronze): Finish ahead of you higher placed team mate in your first season with a new team.
- Practice makes perfect (Bronze): The player has driven at least 1 lap in all 3 practice sessions over 1 race weekend.
- Rookie Driver (Bronze): Finish your first career race.
- Face the press (Bronze): Complete your first press interview.
- Seeking Performance (Bronze): Sucessfully complete an R&D test.
- Hot Property (Bronze): Win and accept a contract with a higer placed team.
- One-Two (Bronze): Finish 1st and 2nd with your team mate in a career race.
- Clean License (Bronze): Complete a race without an incident.
- Speed demon (Bronze): Travel about 200mph.
- Well protected (Bronze): Complete a full race using cockpit cam.
- Silver Arrow (Bronze): Win in a Mercedes in Germany.
- Rain Meister (Bronze): Win a wet race.
- Against all odds (Bronze): Win a race after starting in the final grid slot.
- It's a set-up (Bronze): Win a race in a car using a set-up created by the player.
- I ain't afraid of no ghost (Bronze): Set a time in time trial mode.
- 2nd chance (Bronze): Go on to win a race after using a Flashback.
- Well Drilled (Bronze): Complete the pit stop challenge in under x amount of time.
- Semi auto (Bronze): Complete a race using manual gears.
- The magic number (Bronze): Take your 3rd victory.
- Impress the boss (Bronze): Exceed a career objective.
- Attracting attention (Bronze): Win a race where a new contract is on offer.
- The big one (Bronze): Meet the contract requirements of the Championship leading team.
- Team Leader (Bronze): Become the No. 1 driver in a team through promotion or joining a new team.
- Crushing Victory (Bronze): Outclass your team mate at each race, over one season.
- Schuperb (Bronze): Win from pole position 41 times.
- Made perfect (Bronze): Top the time sheet for all 3 Practice Sessions.
- Pole Position (Bronze): Place first on the grid.
- Podium finish (Bronze): Finish in the top 3.
- Top Step (Bronze): Win your first race.
- Unforgettable (Bronze): Take pole and win at Monaco.
- World Champion (Bronze): Win the World Championship.
- Strength of character (Bronze): Set a time in time trial mode.
- Tifosi (Bronze): Win a single player race in a Ferrari at Monza.
- Taking it online (Bronze): Win your first ranked online race.
- Perfect 10 (Bronze): Achieve level 10 online.
- A true gent (Bronze): Complete an online race without making contact with an opponent.
- Limelight (Bronze): Finish the season ahead of your Championship Rival.
- Commitment is the key (Bronze): Complete a 7 season career- triggered after the final race of season 7.
- Clean sweep (Bronze): Take pole position setting the fastest time in each sector.
- True racer (Bronze): Win a race with all driver aids switched off.
- Full house (Bronze): Fastest in practice, take pole, finish first.
- Seasoned (Silver): Complete your first full season.
- Built to succeed (Silver): Win the Constructors title.
- Double World Champion (Silver): Win a second World Championship.
- 2 and 5 (Silver): Achieve level 25 online.
- Consistency is the key (Silver): Score points in every round of a season.
- World Champion - Legend (Gold): Win the Formula 1 Drivers' Championship on the Expert Difficulty setting.
- Triple World Champion (Gold): Win a third World Drivers Championship.
- Nifty 50 (Gold): Achieve level 50 online.
- Complete (Platinum): Achieve all other Trophies within the game.