F1 2010 (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
gevnhgeo cnmls cobve tdceih
- Rocking the boat (15 points): Finish ahead of your Senior team-mate in your first season with a new team.
- Practice makes perfect (10 points): Participate in all 3 Practice sessions of a race weekend.
- Rookie driver (10 points): Successfully complete your first career race.
- Face the press (10 points): Complete your first media interview.
- Seeking Performance (10 points): Successfully complete an R&D test.
- Hot Property (15 points): Accept a contract with a higher placed team.
- One-Two (10 points): Achieve a one-two finish with your team mate in a career race.
- Clean License (15 points): Complete a race without being involved in an accident.
- Speed demon (10 points): Travel above 220 mph / 353 kph.
- Well protected (10 points): Complete a single player race using only the cockpit view.
- Silver Arrow (10 points): Win the German Grand Prix in single player driving for Mercedes.
- Rain Meister (20 points): Win a single player Grand Prix of no less than 20% distance in heavy rain.
- Against all odds (30 points): In a single player race take the win after starting in last place.
- It's a set-up (15 points): Win a race using one of your own set-ups.
- I ain't afraid of no ghost (15 points): Set a time in Time Trial mode.
- 2nd chance (10 points): Go on to win the race after using a Flashback.
- Seasoned (25 points): Complete your first Season in Formula 1.
- Well Drilled (15 points): Perform the perfect pit stop.
- Semi auto (20 points): Complete a race using manual gears.
- The magic number (5 points): Take your 3rd career victory.
- Impress the boss (10 points): Exceed a career objective set by your team.
- Attracting attention (15 points): Win a race where a new contract has been offered.
- The big one (20 points): Meet the contract requirements of a Championship leading team.
- Team Leader (25 points): Become the No. 1 driver of a team by promotion or moving to another team.
- Built to succeed (40 points): Win the Constructors World Championship.
- Crushing victory (20 points): Outclass your team mate at each race, over one season.
- Schuperb (35 points): Take victory from pole position 41 times in your career.
- Made perfect (20 points): Top the time sheet for all 3 Practice Sessions.
- Pole position (20 points): Achieve your first pole position in a single player race.
- Podium finish (25 points): Finish on the podium in a Career or Grand Prix race.
- Top Step (30 points): Win a Career or Grand Prix Race.
- Unforgettable (10 points): In single player take pole position and win in Monaco.
- World Champion (40 points): Win the Formula 1 Drivers Championship.
- World Champion - Expert (60 points): Win the Formula 1 Drivers' Championship on the Expert Difficulty setting.
- Double World Champion (50 points): Become a double World Champion.
- Triple World Champion (60 points): Win the World Drivers Championship for a third time.
- Strength of character (15 points): Chose to pit your self against the toughest Championship Rival.
- Tifosi (10 points): Win a single player race in a Ferrari at Monza.
- Taking it online (10 points): Win your first online ranked Grand Prix.
- Perfect 10 (10 points): Reach level 10 online.
- 2 and 5 (25 points): Reach level 25 online.
- Nifty 50 (50 points): Reach level 50 online.
- A true gent (10 points): Complete a multiplayer race without making contact with an opponent.
- CV Submitted (10 points): Beat a member of the Formula 1 2010 Dev team or player who has done so.
- Limelight (15 points): Complete a season ahead of your Championship Rival.
- Commitment is the key (10 points): Complete 7 full Championship seasons.
- Clean sweep (15 points): Qualify in pole position setting the fastest time in each sector in a single player game.
- Consistency is the key (25 points): Score a point in every round of a season.
- True racer (25 points): Win a single player race with all driver aids switched off.
- Full house (10 points): In single player set the fastest time in practice, take pole position and win the race.