F1 2011 (3DS)
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding award.
dmruah iio ivebgthtdwfr bresfech
- April Shower (Easy): Win a race in the wet.
- Banger Racing (Medium): Repair damage to your car in the pits and go on to win the race.
- Challenger (Easy): Complete a challenge with a rank C or above.
- Champion (Hard): Beat Sebastian Vettel In the Challenge Mode Head To Head Race.
- Clean Sweep (Hard): Win every grand prix.
- Driving Legend (Hard): Beat the Real world lap on any circuit.
- Endurance (Medium): Complete a 100% distance race.
- Flying Lap (Easy): Acheive your first time trial medal.
- Get Noticed (Easy): Acheive a fastest lap in a grand prix.
- Go The Distance (Hard): Drive 1000 Miles (1610 km).
- Grade A Performance (Medium): Earn a an A rank in challenge mode.
- Grand Prix Win (Medium): Win your first grand prix.
- High Roller (Medium): Win the Monte Carlo grand prix with damage enabled.
- Leader of the Pack (Hard): Acheive pole position on every circuit.
- Learning to fly (Medium): Post a flying lap to win a time trial medal with all driving aids turned off.
- Legendary Charge! (Hard): Win a race from 24th on the grid.
- Made The Cut (Easy): Reach Q3 in qualifying.
- Manual Master (Easy): Finish a race using only manual gears.
- Must Dash! (Hard): Earn 14 pole positions in a single season.
- Pole Position (Medium): Acheive your first pole position.
- Prancer (Medium): Complete a lap of monza with an average speed greater than 150 MPH (241 km/h).
- Shoe Maker (Hard): Earn 149 championship points or more in a single season.
- Speed Demon (Easy): Drive faster than 230 mph (370 km/h).
- Stirling Performance (Medium): Lap every car in wet conditions.
- The Greatest of All Time (Hard): Win Eight world championships.
- Timed To Perfection (Hard): Acheive all gold time trial trophies.
- Toe To Toe (Easy): Win a head to head challenge.
- Tuned to Perfection (Easy): Take pole position in qualifying with a tuned vehicle.
- Uanassisted (Easy): Finish a race with all driving aids turned off.
- Unplugged (Medium): Win a race with all driving aids disabled.