F1 2011 (Vita)
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation Vita trophy rewards.
eaepf i, arlb
- Complete (Platinum): Congratulations on completing f1 2011.
- Made The Cut (Bronze): Reach Q3 in qualifying.
- Flying Lap (Bronze): Achieve your first time trial medal.
- Speed Demon (Bronze): Drive faster than 230mph (370km/h).
- Challenger (Bronze): Complete a challenge with a c rank or above.
- Toe To Toe (Bronze): Win a head to head challenge.
- Tuned To Perfection (Bronze): Take pole position in qualifying with a tuned vehicle.
- April Shower (Bronze): Win a race in the wet.
- Manual Master (Bronze): Finish a race using only manual gears.
- Get Noticed (Bronze): Achieve the fastest lap in a grand prix.
- Unassisted (Bronze): Finish a race with all driving aids turned off.
- Grand Prix Win (Bronze): Win your first grand prix.
- Pole Position (Bronze): Achieve pole position.
- Stirling Performance (Silver): Lap every car in a race in wet conditions.
- Endurance (Bronze): Complete a 100% distance race.
- Grade A Performance (Bronze): Earn an a rank in challenge mode.
- Learning To Fly (Silver): Post a flying lap to win a time trial medal with all driving aids disabled.
- Unplugged (Silver): Win a race with all driving aids disabled.
- Banger Racing (Silver): Repair damage to your car in the pits and go on to win the race.
- High Roller (Silver): Win the Monte Carlo grand prix with vehicle damage enabled.
- Prancer (Silver): Complete a lap of Monza with an average speed greater than 150mph (241 km/h).
- The Greatest Of All Time (Silver): Win eight world championships.
- Clean Sweep (Silver): Win every grand prix.
- Leader Of The Pack (Silver): Achieve pole on every circuit.
- Go The Distance (Silver): Drive 1000 miles (1610km).
- Driving Legend (Gold): Beat the real world lap record on any circuit.
- Timed To Perfection (Gold): Achieve all gold time trial trophies.
- Legendary Charge! (Gold): win a race starting from 24th on the grid.
- Must Dash! (Gold): Earn 14 pole positions in a single season.
- Shoe Maker (Gold): Earn 149 championship points in a single season.
- Champion (Gold): Beat Sebastian Vettel in the challenge mode head to head race.