FIFA 06: Road To FIFA World Cup
Complete the following achievements to unlock the indicated number of Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Qualify for the FIFA World Cup (300 points): Qualify for the FIFA World Cup in Road To FIFA World Cup mode.
- Win a Custom League (150 points): Win a custom league in tournament mode.
- Win Custom Knockout (100 points): Win a custom knockout with at least eight teams.
- Win International Open (200 points): Win the International Open tournament in Road To FIFA World Cup mode.
- Win on Perfect (50 points): Win a match on Perfect.
- Win World Masters (200 points): Win the World Masters tournament the Road To FIFA World Cup mode.
Complete each of the FIFA challenges in two different zones.
gcfepm ulptu wvefmpr pahvcmbi
Classic 11 team
Qualify for the World Cup in Road To The World Cup mode.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding soccer ball.
- Adidas Etrusco ball: Win an 8 or more Team Custom Knockout Tournament.
- Adidas Fevernova ball: Win the Road To World Cup.
- Adidas Tango Espana ball: Win a 16 or more Team Custom Knockout Tournament.
- Adidas Tricoloure ball: Win a 5 or more Team Custom League.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding kit.
- England 1966 World Cup kit: Win the International Masters Tournament as England in Road To The World Cup mode.
- England 1990 World Cup kit: Win the International Open Tournament as England in Road To The World Cup mode.
- France 1998 World Cup kit: Win the International Open Tournament as France in Road To The World Cup mode.
Easy Win On Perfect achievement
To earn the achievement for "Win On Perfect", select two teams, play on perfect, and if you are losing, switch teams before the match ends for an easy 50 Gamerscore points.
Run in the crease. When the goalie comes and tries to attack, pass and shoot it immediately.
Shielding the ball
When with the ball, slow down and stop; do not press anything. Then, hold RT when a player comes from behind you. He will protect the ball and never get it stolen from him. This is useful when there is no one up front or just to waste time. Also, while protecting the ball you can move around them by running to the opposite side in which the opponent is trying to get the ball.. Try doing this move first with a strong player like Adriano and Stam.
Use this team in a 4-2-4 formation when playing friendlies or tournaments. Do not use this team in manager mode, as their salary will be too high.
- GK: Buffon (Juventus)
- LB: Zambrotta (Juventus)
- CB: Terry (Chelsea)
- CB: Ferdinand (Man U)
- RB: Maldini (AC Milan)
- LCM: Ronaldinho (Barcelona)
- RCM: Zidane (Real Madrid)
- RF: Shevchenko (AC Milan)
- LF: Rooney (Man U)
- RS: Adriano (Inter Milan)
- LS: Ronaldo (Real Madrid
- Cech (Chelsea)
- Campbell (Arsenal)
- Nesta (AC Milan)
- Aimar (Valencia)
- Gerrard (Liverpool)
Also try these players on your team:
- Laim Miller Man United
- Eddie Lewis Leeds United
It is a lot easier to start with a small league Like the Danish Superleague (Danske SAS Liga). Try to pick FC Nordsjælland (FCN) or ViborgFF (VFF). They are Easiest to start with, and after one or two seasons, it will be easier to play as a high team such as Juventus.