FIFA Soccer 11 (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Unlimited money in Career mode
Select a team in Career mode. Purchase a player who is listed for loan. Sign the player then go to "Budget Allocation". Set the "Transfer Funds" to "Wage Budget" ratio 0:100. This makes the money for transfer funds 0%. Go to "Sell Players", and terminate the loan of the player you just signed. You should have more than $2 billion. Go to "Budget Allocation" and fix your wages funds percentage as desired.
Easy money in Manager mode
- Purchase a few free agents during the transfer period. Note: You can search for free agents by using the "Search" button in the Transfer Market and changing its status to "free agents". During the next transfer period, sell them to get money. Note: Do this when you are in the final transfer period of the season and want stay in the same club (because you can sell them at the beginning of the next season. Buy players with lower ages and 70-75 overall for the best money. You will lose about 10,000 Euros in weekly wages but get it back when you sell them.
- Go to the "Scout" section. Send a scout to find a new player. After a few games the scout will inform you that a new player will be coming to sign a contract. Do not sign it; instead, add the new player to the "Shortlist Player" for awhile. When a new transfer season approaches, go to the "Shortlist Player" in the "Transfer" section and sign a contract for all new players from scouting. Then, go to the "Club Transfer" menu and sell all the new players obtained from scouting. You will get more money from selling the player higher than you would from signing the contact for the scouted player. Remember to wait until the "New Transfer" window opens before you sign a contract for a newly scouted player.
Easy "Arena..." accomplishments
As a player, kick the ball away. Then, switch to the goalkeeper and run as far away as possible from the goal while the AI controls your player and runs to the ball. Switch back to your Virtual Pro player and shoot from a distance to get the accomplishment for shooting from a distance of 32 yards. If you juggle the ball and volley, you will also get another accomplishment. This trick also helps to get other accomplishments. Note: Use a second controller to control the goalkeeper to make this easier.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Aerial Threat (10 points): Score a header with a player with the Aerial Threat Speciality.
- Against the Odds (10 points): Win a Head to Head Ranked Match using a weaker team.
- All My Own Work (10 points): Win a Match with Manual Controls (auto-switching must be set to 'Manual').
- Always Friendly (10 points): Cross for a Friend to score.
- Anything in Particular? (5 points): Visit the FIFA 11 Store.
- Around the World (25 points): Play a match with a team from every league.
- Back of the Net (5 points): Score 5 goals in one Arena kick-about.
- Club Glory (25 points): Win the Cup as part of an online Pro Club.
- Crosser (10 points): Create a goal with a cross with a player with the Crossing Speciality.
- Distance Shooter (10 points): Score from outside the box with a player with the Distance Shooter Speciality.
- Eat My Goal (5 points): Upload a Video to EA SPORTS™ Football World.
- Established Keeper (50 points): Play a season as a Goalkeeper in Career Mode.
- Experimental (15 points): Play 5 consecutive Head to Head Ranked Matches with different teams.
- First Time Out (10 points): Win an online Friends League match.
- Folklore (25 points): Become a Legend as a player in Career Mode.
- Founding Member (25 points): Include a Creation Centre Team in a Kick-Off match.
- Good Form (20 points): Play 5 consecutive Head to Head Ranked Matches without losing.
- Home & Away (50 points): Play & win in every Stadium.
- Home Maker (5 points): Change the Home Stadium of any team.
- Hundred & Counting (100 points): Play 100 Head to Head Ranked Matches.
- In for the Win (10 points): Take a Head to Head Ranked Match to extra time with a weaker team.
- In the Game (5 points): Create a Virtual Pro.
- It's in the Blood! (25 points): Go from being a Player to the Manager (or Player Manager) in Career Mode.
- Look at me! (25 points): Download your Game Face from EA SPORTS™ Football World.
- Mastermind (10 points): Have a substitute score a goal in Career Mode.
- New Choons (10 points): Import your own sounds into the game using the Custom Music & Chants feature.
- Once in a lifetime (10 points): Score as the Goalkeeper in any match.
- One Club Man (50 points): Play 50 matches for the same online Pro Club.
- One to Remember (5 points): Save a highlight to the Replay Theatre.
- Perfect Keeping (15 points): Play as the Goalkeeper in a Kick-Off match & finish with 100% Saving Accuracy.
- Picture Perfect (5 points): Upload a Screenshot to EA SPORTS™ Football World.
- Playmaker (10 points): Create a goal with a player with the Playmaker Speciality.
- Poacher (10 points): Score from inside the box with a player with the Poacher Speciality.
- Record Holder (25 points): Get your name on any Career Mode Leaderboard.
- Rising Talent (25 points): Complete 100 Accomplishments with your Virtual Pro.
- Safe Hands (10 points): Play any match as the Goalkeeper with no Assistance.
- Team Training (10 points): Play a Practice Match with your online Pro Club.
- Training Time (5 points): Work on your skills in any Arena Practice Mode.
- Virtual Debut (25 points): Play an online Pro Club or Pro Ranked match with your Virtual Pro.
- Virtual Football (25 points): Play a Pro Clubs match as a team of 10 or more.
- Virtual Legend (100 points): Play 500 matches with your Virtual Pro.
- Warming the Gloves (10 points): Make 10 saves in 1 Arena kick-about.
- Woodwork & In! (10 points): Score off the post or cross bar in a match.
- Good Week! (15 points): Get yourself selected in the Team of the Week in Career Mode.
- Great Month! (25 points): Win the Manager of the Month award in Career Mode.
Additionally there is one secret achievement.
- FIFA for Life (100 points): Spend 50 hours on the pitch.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs