Fallout 3 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
TrophiesComplete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Vault 101 Citizenship Award (Bronze): Got the Pip-Boy 3000.
- The G.O.A.T. Whisperer (Bronze): Took the G.O.A.T.
- Escape! (Bronze): Completed "Escape!".
- Following in His Footsteps (Bronze): Completed "Following in His Footsteps".
- Galaxy News Radio (Bronze): Completed "Galaxy News Radio".
- Scientific Pursuits (Bronze): Completed "Scientific Pursuits".
- Tranquility Lane (Bronze): Completed "Tranquility Lane".
- The Waters of Life (Bronze): Completed "The Waters of Life".
- Picking up the Trail (Bronze): Completed "Picking up the Trail".
- Rescue from Paradise (Bronze): Completed "Rescue from Paradise".
- Finding the Garden of Eden (Bronze): Completed "Finding the Garden of Eden".
- The American Dream (Bronze): Completed "The American Dream".
- Big Trouble in Big Town (Bronze): Completed "Big Trouble to Big Town".
- The Superhuman Gambit (Bronze): Completed "The Superhuman Gambit.
- The Wasteland Survival Guide (Bronze): Completed "The Wasteland Survival Guide".
- Those! (Bronze): Completed "Those!".
- The Nuka-Cola Challenge (Bronze): Completed "The Nuka-Cola Challenge".
- Head of State (Bronze): Completed "Head of State".
- The Replicated Man (Bronze): Completed "The Replicated Man".
- Blood Ties (Bronze): Completed "Blood Ties".
- Oasis (Bronze): Completed "Oasis".
- The Power of the Atom (Bronze): Completed "The Power of the Atom".
- Tenpenny Tower (Bronze): Completed "Tenpenny Tower".
- Strictly Business (Bronze): Completed "Strictly Business".
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head (Bronze): Completed "You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head".
- Stealing Independence (Bronze): Completed "Stealing Independence".
- Trouble on the Homefront (Bronze): Completed "Trouble on the Homefront".
- Agatha's Song (Bronze): Completed "Agatha's Song".
- Reilly's Rangers (Bronze): Completed "Reilly's Rangers".
- Reaver (Bronze): Reached Level 8 with Bad Karma.
- Mercenary (Bronze): Reached Level 8 with Neutral Karma.
- Protector (Bronze): Reached Level 8 with Good Karma.
- Harbinger of War (Bronze): Reached Level 14 with Bad Karma.
- Pinnacle of Survival (Bronze): Reached Level 14 with Neutral Karma.
- Ambassador of Peace (Bronze): Reached Level 14 with Good Karma.
- Doesn't Play Well with Others (Bronze): Killed 300 people.
- Slayer of Beasts (Bronze): Killed 300 creatures.
- Psychotic Prankster (Bronze): Placed a grenade or mine while pickpocketing.
- Take it Back! (Silver): Completed "Take it Back!".
- Scourge of Humanity (Silver): Reached Level 20 with Bad Karma.
- Paradigm of Humanity (Silver): Reached Level 20 with Neutral Karma.
- Last, Best Hope of Humanity (Silver): Reached Level 20 with Good Karma.
- Weaponsmith (Silver): Made one of every custom weapon.
- Silver-Tongued Devil (Silver): Won 50 Speech Challenges.
- Data Miner (Silver): Hacked 50 terminals.
- Keys are for Cowards (Silver): Picked 50 locks.
- One-Man Scouting Party (Silver): Discovered 100 locations.
- Yes, I Play with Dolls (Silver): Collected 10 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads.
- The Bigger They Are… (Gold): Kill all the Super Mutant Behemoths.
- Vault-Tec C.E.O. (Gold): Collected 20 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy
Easy experience points
When creating a character, tag the Speech skill. After exiting Vault 101 and reaching level 2, put all your skill points in Speech. This will allow you to easily exploit the glitch. Go to BigTown, located just east of Arefu. You may need to go to Megaton and speak to Lucy West to obtain the Arefu marker if it is your first run through. Talk to everyone in BigTown, leaving Pappy for last. He has a "Speech" option that remains for the duration of the game. Every success you get using the "Speech" option will net you 6 experience points. Multiple successes will stack, leading to larger point gains. There is no need to wait for fear of losing experience points. Just continue to use the "Speech" option until you level. You must stop talking to him to distribute points. Save the game after leveling up each time, as the game has a tendency to glitch which cause the loss of all your progress.
Have Fawkes and Star Paladin Cross as your followers at the same time
Play until to the point where you meet Fawkes. After he is freed and gives you the G.E.C.K, leave and do the Raven Rock quest. When you see Fawkes outside, tell him to be your follower then proceed to the Citadel and talk to Star Paladin Cross. When she says "I have something to ask you", respond with the second answer. She will say you have a wry wit like your father and ask to join you. Say that you would be honored and she will automatically join you. You now have both Fawkes and Star Paladin Cross as your followers.
Wear up to four head gear items at once
When you acquire the Chinese Stealth Armor, equip it then select up to four hats (for example, Eulogy's Hat, Winterized Power Helmet, Shady Hat, and Ledoux's Hockey Mask). When you have the desired hats you can equip any armor desired. Do not unequip the hats or you will have to do the stealth armor trick again.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs