Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
ry, syr traurepc
- Mr. Fantastic (80 points): Upgrade all of Mr. Fantastic's Powers.
- Invisible Woman (80 points): Upgrade all of the Invisible Woman's Powers.
- Human Torch (80 points): Upgrade all of the Human Torch's Powers.
- Thing (80 points): Upgrade all of The Thing's Powers.
- Hero (120 points): Complete the game in normal difficulty mode.
- Superhero (160 points): Complete the game in Fantastic mode.
- Doomed (30 points): Defeat Dr. Doom.
- Skrull's Demise (20 points): Defeat Super Skrull.
- Elemental Master (20 points): Defeat Terrax.
- Skrull Slayer (20 points): Complete Skrull Lair Level.
- Cold War Relic (20 points): Complete Red Ghost Level.
- Wedding Crasher (20 points): Complete New York Level.
- Rock Crusher (20 points): Complete Terrax Level.
- Arctic Explorer (20 points): Complete Military Base Level.
- Shanghai Success (30 points): Complete Shanghai Level.
- Treasure Hunter (80 points): Successfully unlocked all content in game.
- Fantastic Four (60 points): Find all of the silver four symbols.
- Doom Tracker (40 points): Find all of Doom’s Spy bots in the game.
- Assist (20 points): Successfully execute a 2-player fusion attack.
Collect the indicated number of tokens to unlock the corresponding bonus.
ry, syr traurepc
- 1990's Fantastic Four: 12 tokens
- 2000's Fantastic Four: 12 tokens
- Comic Covers #1: 4 tokens
- Comic Covers #2: 4 tokens
- Game Concept Art: 4 tokens
- Ultimate Costumes: 12 tokens
Successfully complete the game under the Normal difficulty setting to unlock Hard mode and Skrull Arena.
Filling the cosmic energy bar
At any time, do a taunt. The taunt may seem to do nothing, but it is actually filling a small part of your cosmic energy bar. The amount filled by each taunt varies. Note: It is recommended that this is done when there are no enemies around.
Easy character upgrade achievements
Replay a level (Act 1 Military Base recommended) several
times. Build up enough points so that you can fully upgrade a
character. Continue your single player game. Immediately distribute
the points until a character is maxed (achievement unlocked).
Quit the campaign game, then repeat the process with another character
for an easy 320 achievement points.