Farming Simulator 2011 (PC)
Add to this page!
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Enter the directory that corresponds to your latest saved game (for example, "savegame1") in the "\My Games\Farming Simulator 2011" directory. Use a text editor to edit the "careerSavegame" file. Change the value of the valid="true" money= line to the desired amount of money.
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Farming Simulator 2011 (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- Bottle Master: You have found and returned all 100 bottles.
- Fruits of Your Labor: You have harvested more than 10 hectares.
- Harvest King: You have harvested more than 100 hectares.
- Longplayer: Your playing time in a single savegame has reached over 10 hours.
- Mass Production: The total area sown by you exceeds 100 hectares.
- Mobile Farmer: You have covered more than 100 miles with vehicles.
- Nouveau-Riche: Your account has reached more than 1 million $.
- Pots of Gold: Your wealth has surpassed 10 million $.
- Sower: You have sown more than 10 hectares.
- The Cleaner: You have found and returned 50 bottles.
- Very Frequent Driver: Your total driving distance has increased to over 1000 miles.
- Well-Heeled: There are more than 5 million $ on your account.
Stat a new game under the Easy difficulty setting. Sell the plough and the shield. Harvest all the crops (or the ones you desire). Sell the harvested crops at the sell points where you will get the highest price for them. Sell the crops in the silos. If done correctly, you should have earned enough money to upgrade your combine harvester, tractor, and other tools or equipment.