Fight Night Round 4 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Extra offline accessories
Become the champion of two weight divisions in Legacy mode, then reach "G.O.A.T" status.
yhacs p, r, bpv hcv, evaba asu, pml
Extra online accessories
Win the Lightweight, Middleweight, and Heavyweight Online belts.
- It is a good idea to play the training games outside Legacy mode, preferably using a created fighter. That way you always struggle. When playing the training games outside of Legacy mode, here is the rhythm to follow. Go through heavy bag combo, heavy bag push, double end bag and maize bag, in succession; then repeat the process four more times. When you have gone through all the bags, play both sparring games three times each, that rhythm and pattern mimics a "boxing training week". What you just did counts as "one week", if you want you can keep a "training log" and spend "10 years" training (game time).
- Playing the training games on your own after you are done with a career is always a good idea. The only real weakness fight night has is the inability to play from right to left. Although you can choose that side, the problem is you cannot train from that side. It makes it so whatever player is on the left side of the screen has the advantage.
Boxer with Kung Fu
If you are curious to see what a boxer with "Kung Fu" would look like, that is how you do it. You can get skilled enough to be able to overcome a 100 lb weight difference, the heavyweight fighter being basically maxed when it comes to taking and giving punishment. If skilled enough, size truly will not matter.
"Ring experience" does matter; the more you do Legacy mode, the better. If you combine a career spanning 1,000 fights, plus "500 years" playing the training games, you would get to see what a "perfect boxer" would look like.
Maximize your boxer's power
This is useful in Legacy mode.Press Circle
PlayStation3 or B
Xbox 360 just as the amateur tournament ends. This will max out the power stats.
Declining challenges without losing popularity
To decline a challenge without losing popularity, first ensure that autosave is off. Then, turn exit Legacy mode without saving. When you load your legacy again, notice that your popularity has been restored and you have not and will not be challenged again.
Easy "David and Goliath" and "King of the Rope-a-Dope" achievement or trophy
- Set the round time to 1 minute and up to only round 1. Just punch him enough to win by decision. This may also work for the "My Style Is Impetuous" achievement or trophy. Do the same while fighting Mike Tyson, but with a created boxer.
- Set the rounds to 2 minutes and choose someone like Foreman. Keep blocking and punching. If done correctly you should knock them down and get the achievement or trophy after the fight.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- A Force To Reckon With (Silver): Win 10 online ranked matches.
- Comeback Kid (Silver): Win a online ranked match after being knocked down twice.
- David And Goliath (Gold): Beat CPU Mike Tyson in fight now on G.O.A.T.
- Echo Trunk Challenge (Silver): Beat CPU Miguel Cotto in fight now on pro.
- Get In The Ring (Bronze): Win a fight now match against the CPU.
- GOAT (Gold): Retire as the greatest of all time.
- King Of The Rope-a-dope (Gold): Beat CPU Mohammad Ali in fight now on G.O.A.T.
- Knock A Sucker Out (Silver): Win by a knockout in a fight now match against the CPU.
- L (Gold): Win the lightweight championship belt in online world championship mode.
- Man Up Manny (Silver): Beat CPU Manny Paqcquiao in fight now on champion.
- New Blood (Bronze): Import a boxer into Legacy mode.
- Pain Brings Glory (Bronze): Win a match in online world championship mode.
- Platinum Trophy: Unlock all other trophies.
- Solid Contender (Silver): Win 5 online ranked matches.
- The Champ Is Here (Gold): Win a championship belt in a single weight class.
- The Road Is Long (Silver): Win 10 fights in Legacy mode.
- Undefeated (Silver): Win 5 consecutive Legacy mode fights.
- Walk Like 10 Men (Silver): Win 10 fight now matches against the CPU.
- XL (Gold): Win the middleweight championship belt in online world championship mode.
- XXL (Gold): Win the heavyweight championship belt in online world championship mode.
Additionally there is one secret trophy.
- You're In The Game (Bronze): Create a boxer using the photo game face tool.
Legacy mode: Maximum stats
Start a new legacy. Win the tourney, then punch totals in the last fight. Press Circle to get +5 to Power, Stamina and Heart again. Repeat this until your stats are at maximum.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs