Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes Of Light
This game is titled Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes Of Light in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden in Japan.
After Jusqua rejoins your party, go outside of Liberte and wait for nighttime. Walk around and enter a random encounter. Intentionally allow your party to be killed. After getting revived in Liberte, notice that the town is now festive. Talk to the NPCS to meet the development team.
Complete the indicated task to obtain the corresponding crown.
- Alchemist: In Tower of the Sky, defeat Beelzebub.
- Bandit: In Animal Burrow, allow Ogre Bear to win.
- Bard: In Animal Burrow, allow Ogre Bear to win.
- Beastmaster: In Invidia, win 257 or more points in the math mini-game.
- Black Mage: In Quicksand Castle, defeat Sand Devil.
- Dancer: In Overworld with Cestus, defeat Leviathan.
- Dark Fencer: In Magic Laboratory, defeat Satan.
- Elementalist: In Arbor's Great Tree, defeat Arbaroc.
- Fighter: In Invidia Underground, defeat Ice Dragon.
- Freelancer: Available by default.
- Hero: In Spelvia's Throne Room, defeat Rolan.
- Merchant: In Urbeth, defeat Demon.
- Monk: In Mount Gulg, defeat Belphegor.
- Musician: In Liberte Wireless Shop, purchase the Music Score for 2,500 Gil.
- Paladin: In Rolan's Soul, defeat Lucifer.
- Party Host: In Spelvia's Throne Room, defeat Rolan.
- Ranger: In Arbor's Great Tree, defeat Arbaroc.
- Salve-maker: In Urbeth, defeat Demon.
- Scholar: In Invidia Underground, defeat Ice Dragon.
- Seamstress: In Urbeth Weapon Shop, get 20,000 Gil by selling at the counter.
- Shaman: In Sun Temple, defeat Mammon.
- Spell Fencer: In Quicksand Castle, defeat Asmodeus.
- Wayfarer: In Witch's Mansion, defeat Greaps.
- White Mage: In Quicksand Castle, defeat Sand Devil.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs