Final Fantasy 13-2 (Xbox 360)
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding gamerpic.
- Alternate Lightning: Earn all achievements.
- Lightning: Have a saved game file from Final Fantasy 13.
- Mog: Earn the "Fair Fighter" achievement.
- Noel: Earn the "Chronosavior" achievement.
- Serah: Earn the "Defragmented" achievement.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding skill.
- Anti-grav Jump: Complete Chapter 5.
- Bargain Hunter: Complete Chapter 5.
- Battlemania: Complete the Academic Rank: Paradox Professor in Academia (400 AF).
- Chocobo Music: Collect all Fragments in the Monster Bits and Bounty Hunter categories including the Archylte Steppe Bosses.
- Clock Master: Collect all 160 Fragments.
- Encounter Master: Collect all Fragments in all versions of Yaschas Massif.
- Eyes of the Goddess: Collect all Fragments in: New Bodhum (003 AF), Bresha Ruins (005 AF), Yaschas Massif (010 AF and 01X AF), Oerba (200 AF) and Sunleth Waterscape (300 AF).
- Field Killer: Collect all Fragments in the Academic Reward and Great Mog Wisdom categories.
- Mobile Mog: Collect all Fragments in all versions of Oerba including the Paradox ending in 200AF.
- Monster Collector: Collect all Fragments in Vile Peaks in 200 AF and 010 AF.
- Paradox Scope: Complete the game.
- Rolling in CP: Collect every Fragment in all versions of Bresha Ruins and Yaschas Massif.
Once the indicated skill is unlocked it will give the corresponding bonus.
- Anti-grav Jump: Hold Jump to travel further.
- Bargain Hunter: Purchase items from shops at 25% discount, also affects Serendipity coin prices.
- Battlemania: Increase the odds that rare enemies will be encountered.
- Chocobo Music: Select Chocobo songs while riding the Chocobo.
- Clock Master: Set overall game speed between High Speed and Low Speed.
- Encounter Master: Change the enemy encounter rate to frequent or less frequent.
- Eyes of the Goddess: Control camera in Event Scenes with Right Analog-stick.
- Field Killer: Defeat enemies instantly on the field.
- Haggler: Sell items to shops for 10% more gil.
- Mobile Mog: Lets Mog return to your side faster after throwing him.
- Mog's Manifestation: Improved Moogle Throw to find always treasure where none can be seen.
- Monster Collector: Increase odds to obtain a Monster Crystal from battles.
- Paradox Scope: Invoke paradox to explore new potential histories to challenge history's new possibilities.
- Rolling in CP: Earn more CP from battles.
Improved Moggle Throw monster crystals
Reach Serendipity for the first time and talk to Mystic to get Mog's Manifestation, improves your Moggle's Throw and Haggler skill. Use the Moggle Throw at the indicated areas to the corresponding unique monster crystal.
trhgrm hcfrhic feiugf
- Cactuarama (A Dying World 700): Throw Mog into a position close to Chocolina in the Black Sands Zone.
- Cactuarina (New Bodhum 003AF): Throw Mog into the crater beneath the gate in the Meteorite Impact Site Area.
- Chichu (Archylte Steppe ???AF): Throw Mog into the patch of red flowers close to the Cactuar Waystone on The Plains Of Eternity.
- Leyak (Sunleth Waterscape 300AF): Hurl Mog at the two Miniflan while riding the giant beast in the Anime Trail Area.
- Nanochu (Archylte Steppe ???AF): Throw Mog onto the small island at the center of the Clearwater Marshes.
- Rangda (New Bodhum 003AF): Throw Mog into the ocean from the pier east of the NORA house.
- Silver Chocobo (Academia 4XXAF): Throw Mog onto the platform beneath the holographic projection of Cocoon.
Easy Gil and CP
Note: This trick requires a turbo controller with auto-fire capability and a team that is able to win every random encounter in Academia -400 AF- without switching Paradigms or using items. Go to Academia -400 AF- and make your way to the area southeast of the safe zone (where Chocolina is located). You should find an escalator. It should be blue (going up). If it is not, find its switch and make it blue so you do not end up at the bottom of the escalator. Face the escalator and set X
PlayStation3 or A
Xbox 360 to auto-fire. You will swing your sword wildly at the air when an encounter is imminent. In a matter of hours you will have lots of Gil and CP. Note: This location was selected solely for its proximity to the safe zone, but anywhere outside the safe zone will work as long as your wild sword swinging does not move you into the safe zone. Academia -400 AF- was selected because it is the only zone where you can have random encounters while standing still.
Collect all 160 fragments before claiming the Chaos Crystal weapon at the front counter in Academia 4XX AF. With all 160 fragments, the weapon will be in its strongest form. Note: The Chaos Crystal can be purchased in Serendipity for 10,000 coins (7,500 with the Haggle skill). Give the Chaos Crystal to Hope in Academia 4XX AF and he will tell you to claim the weapon at the front counter. It does not matter which one you choose, because the other weapon can be purchased in Serendipity for 1,000 coins (750 with the Haggle skill) after claiming the first weapon.
Always start battle with full ATB
Starting a battle with full ATB is usually only possible with Pre-emptive Strike. However there is a way to start the battle with full ATB without this. At the start of battle, simply perform a Paradigm Shift to instantly fill the ATB gauge to full.
Graviton Core locations
Created by gocalibergaming.
Easy "Beast Tamer" achievement or trophy
Tame a Don Tomberry, which can be found at Bresha Ruins 100AF as rare spawn. Use "Battle Mania" to increase your chances of finding him and "Monster Collector" to increase your chances of capturing him.
Easy "Clock Stopper" achievement or trophy
Perform one hundred consecutive preemptive strikes. If you make a mistake, reload a previously saved game. Make sure to save regularly to keep your progress intact.
Easy "Trigger Finger" achievement or trophy
Get a "Perfect!" rank after the following quick time-events.
- Episode 2, Bresha Ruins AF005: Paradox Alpha
- Episode 2, Bresha Ruins AF005: Atlas (Weakened)
- Episode 3, Sunleth Waterscape AF300: Royal Ripeness
- Episode 4, City of Academia AF400: Zenobia
- Episode 4, Augusta Tower AF200: Proto fal'Cie Adam
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Choco-boco-holic (14 points): Spent a fortune at shops.
- Clock Stopper (15 points): Responded swiftly to the appearance of enemies. (Video)
- Staggering (15 points): Staggered a significant number of enemies.
- Quick Draw (15 points): Performed a significant number of preemptive strikes.
- Wild Thing (16 points): Successfully used Feral Link abilities a significant number of times.
- No Retreat (16 points): Fought a significant number of battles without using the "Retry" option.
- Strategist (18 points): Performed a multitude of paradigm shifts.
- Budding Hunter (30 points): Defeated an army's worth of enemies.
Additionally there are twenty three secret achievements.
- Early Riser (15 points): Accepted a new fate in a world where everything has changed.
- Time Traveler (15 points): Left behind a normal life, and began a journey through time.
- Future Espier (15 points): Visited the place where clues to the future lie waiting to be discovered.
- Past Gazer (15 points): Visited the place where the saviors of the past dream in crystal.
- Threat Facer (15 points): Acknowledged the threat facing the world, and decided to fight back.
- Sooth Seeker (15 points): Prepared to face a test of your determination in the rift where hidden truths slumber.
- Promise Keeper (15 points): Turned your back on empty dreams and joined the battle to save mankind.
- Trigger Finger (30 points): Obtained five Cinematic Bonus rewards. (Video)
- Anomalous (30 points): Witnessed every possible Paradox Ending.
- Epic Finisher (90 points): Followed the story to its conclusion.
- Saddle Sore (12 points): Went the distance on chocobo-back. (Video)
- Serendipitous (12 points): Amassed a fortune in casino coins.
- Fragmented (30 points): Completed an entire fragment category.
- Defragmented (90 points): Completed every fragment category.
- Scarlet Medal (14 points): Defeated a powerful enemy with graceful poise.
- Cerulean Medal (14 points): Defeated a powerful enemy with valiant skill. (Video)
- Obsidian Medal (14 points): Defeated a powerful enemy with perfect execution.
- Supreme Being (30 points): Fully developed all abilities.
- Big Game Hunter (30 points): Defeated every worthy opponent.
- Giant's Fist (90 points): Dealt 99,999 damage with a single attack.
- Beast Tamer (90 points): Befriended a most unfriendly monster. (Video)
- Fair Fighter (90 points): Defeated a powerful enemy on equal terms.
- Chronosavior (90 points): Obtained the highest possible result in the battle to determine the fate of the world.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs