Final Fantasy 2 Anniversary Edition
Successfully complete the game to unlock the "Art", "Bestiary", "Music Player", and "Soul of Rebirth" options.
When in the snowmobile, hold X and repeatedly
press Circle until a card mini-game starts. The object
is to match the images.
- Northwest Seal: Break four seals. The fifth one will be the Boss.
- Northeast Seal: Break eight seals. The ninth one will be the Boss.
- South Seal: Break twelve seals. The thirteenth one will be the Boss.
Use the following information to get the key word or hint of the indicated stage.
- Airship: Bring back all item to the person who asked for them (Saw, Nails, Hammer) to learn "Wind".
- Aquifer: Find an Adamantoise after you talk to the man to learn the key word "Cave".
- Authority: Give Saint's Spirit and after Sage's Wisdom to learn how to complete "Woodlands".
- Candelabra: Just complete it.
- Cauldron: Talk to the first old man. Afterwards, find the second old man in a cauldron to learn hints about how to clear the "Ultima Tome" stage.
- Cave: Do what the old man wants to learn the key word "Wizard".
- Chronicles: Find the ten books to learn the key word "Miasma".
- Cyclone: Find the secret passage near the center to learn the key word "Giants".
- Darkness: Talk to all flames then talk to the last flame (in the middle right) to learn the key word "Thundercloud".
- Dense Fog: To open the first chest, talk to the man under the seal. Then, go the higher section to find a switch. Next. open the chest and return the tablets to the man to learn how to complete "Dragoons" stage.
- Desert: Go directly to the left to fall in a pit and learn the key word "Oasis".
- Destruction: Talk to the general, then to the mage in the bottom. After that, find the 3 ingredients and talk again to the mage in south. Talk 2 more time to the general to learn the key word "Guardian".
- Dragoons: Defeat Maya, Orga, and Vishuss in that order. After that, a little boy will appear in the center of the stage and reveal hints on how to complete "Wyverns".
- Dreadnought: Talk to the soldier directly beside you, then go in the middle and drop a blizzard tome in the engine. Talk to the soldier again to learn the key word "Aquifer".
- Ekmet Teloess: Go directly up when you start. If you talk to the boy on the left and say "Yes", you will battle a behemoth and learn nothing. If you talk to the old man in the middle and give him what he wants, you will battle a King Behemoth and still learn nothing. However, if you talk to the soldier to the right and say "Ekmet Teloess" you will battle a Dark Behemoth. You can now learn the key word "Woodlands" from the soldier who send you the Dark Behemoth.
- Fire: Talk to the woman in the middle, then find her cat on the right. Return the cat to learn the key word "Cauldron".
- Giants: Defeat all giants then talk to the Giant Boss to learn the key word "Utopia".
- Goddess's Bell: Go where the bell rings faster then search. A little shining dot will appear. Talk to the shining dot to learn the key word "Dense Fog".
- Greed: Give the Gold Needle, Golden Shield, Golden Armor and Gold Cuirass items to learn the key word "Authority".
- Guardian: To complete it, talk to the guard then to the man on your right. Then, go to the back alley on the left. Go down and to the right afterwards and talk to the first man in white you see. Go right again and talk to the guard again. Continue to the back road on the right and go down and then left. Talk to the guard again. After that you will see a scene with Daimon. Return to the right alley and go down again then again to the left to talk to the guard a final time. Then, go up two streets and go left on the left alley. Then go down to the house of Daimon. Note: If you go directly to the home after the scene the guard will already be there. After the scene in the house, go directly up to find the Light of Hope.
- Hope: Go to the upper left room to learn the key word "Destruction".
- Iron Bars: Find all three secret switches hidden in the wall. After that, talk to the prisoner to learn the key word "Chronicles".
- Jade Passage: Search the bottom left waterfall to learn the key word "Oblivion" in the chest.
- Mask: Find a way to bring the Doppelganger over to the red dot then talk to him to learn the key word "Tundra".
- Mercy: There is no monster in this stage. Talk to the Goddess Statue in the middle to get full heal (HP, MP and Status) Easy Seal.
- Miasma: Talk to the first man you see. After that, defeat the three man-monsters and talk again with the first man to learn how to complete "Jade Passage".
- Mirror: Go to the end of the left section to learn how to complete "Darkness".
- Mysidia: Talk to the man to the left of the seal point. Then, go in the room above and say, "Yes" to the Fire Gigas. After that, give him what he wants (potion, Ether, Elixir). Talk to the goddess Status and bring back the tablets to the man to learn the key word "Desert".
- Mytrhil: Talk to the old man on the right of the seal then find the good well to get Mythril. After that, return to the old man to learn the key word "Mirror".
- Oasis: When you start, go directly up to find a flame. Talk to her and say Y, Y, Y, N, N, Y to guide her to the pillar. Talk to her again to learn how to complete "Ekmet Toloess".
- Oblivion: Talk to a woman who searches for a child. Find the child to learn key word "Hope".
- Palamecia: Fall in different pitfall to eventually find a man. Talk to him to learn the key word "iron Bars".
- Sorcery: Find all five Chimera Sphinx (you do not need to use magic to kill them) to learn the key word "Soul".
- Soul: Talk to the old man on the third tomb from where you start. Then pass all three spirits to the tomb where he belongs. Then, talk to the old man again to learn the key word "Mercy".
- Sunfire: Talk to the flame on the bottom left counter to learn how to complete "Goddess's Bell".
- Thundercloud: When you start, go directly down and then to the right to find a man. Talk to him, then go walk over then lightning floor. After many steps, go back to the man to learn how to complete "Mask".
- Tracking: Just complete it
- Tundra: Do not take any chests near the beaver. At the end of the right section, talk to the beaver chief to learn the key word "Greed".
- Ultima Tome: When you start, go directly up then to the left to find a mage. Talk to him and give him your "Ultima Tome" or if you do not want to lose it, give "Toad Tome" to learn the key word "Sorcery".
- Utopia: In the middle room are twenty chests. Open them and you will eventually find a chest that will tell you how to complete "Palamecia".
- Wild Rose: Help all Rebel Soldiers then talk to the only rebel who did not battle (near the center) to learn key word "Tracking".
- Wind: Just complete it.
- Wizard: In the upper right corner are four spheres. Talk to them then find all four mages and kill them. After that, return to the sphere to find a girl and learn the key word "Candelabra".
- Woodlands: Talk to the first man you see, then go in the middle section of the map and kill a minimum of four Roundworms. Talk to the man again to learn the key word "Fire".
- Wyverns: Find the Wyvern in the big center room and use the item (not key word) "Goddess's Bell". Then, use the "Pendant" item. After that, give him any recovery item (Potion, Hi-Potion or Elixir) to learn the key word "Darkness".
Strategy guides from GameFAQs