Final Fantasy 4 (DS)
Successfully complete the game and save it. You can start a new session with a cleared saved game file with your previously obtained augments and other items. Note: This can be done only a total of three times on the same cleared saved game file.
Whyt's (Poochika's) body skins
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding body skin for Whyt (Poochika).
earac toablvl vigou
- Dragoon: Score 9,999 points in Kain's 100 Meter Jump mini-game.
- Goblin: Complete the main story two times.
- Ninja: Score 9,999 points in Edge's 100 Shurikens Throw mini-game.
- Paladin: Score 9,999 points in Cecil's 100 Goblins Punishment mini-game.
- Summoner/Black Mage: Score 9,999 points in Rydia's 100 Math Homeworks mini-game.
- White Mage: Score 9,999 points in Rosa's 100 Second Meditation mini-game.
- Zeromus: Have a 100% Bestiary completion.
Hidden "Darkness" augment
Once you have the "Steal" augment, give it to Edge. After visiting the Land of the Eidolons and gaining Asura and Leviathan, return to the Baron Castle. Go to the underground area in the east tower and find King Baron. When you fight Odin, have Edge continuously use "Steal" until he successfully steals the augment. This augment works just like the "Darkness" command Cecil has before he becomes a paladin.
Refill MP on the moon
When on the moon (whether you are with Fusoya or after he leaves your party), you get the Bless augment. Equip it. When you encounter a Moon Maiden or Dark Sage, cast Toad on them with Rydia and kill the rest of the enemies if needed, then cast Bless on your party. You can fully cure your party then regain your party's MP with Bless; just use Defend on all of your party members. The Toad does 1 damage to your party member. You can just keep using Defend until you are all fully cured and when your MP is full, kill the Toad.
Characters that do not require full experience
Do not grind any amount of experience for the following characters, until a certain point in the story is reached. The character's experience points will reset or adjust to a certain point, making any work you did (other than for gil) pointless.
- Cecil: Do not grind experience levels until after he becomes a Paladin.
- Kain: Do not grind experience levels until after the Giant of Babil.
- Rydia: Do not grind experience levels until she returns after the fight against Golbez.
- Rosa: Do not grind experience levels until after she is rescued.
Do not grind for any other characters that are not mentioned above, as their levels will match your highest character's level after the Giant of Babil.
Enter the developer's room in the Dwarves Castle. Look at the shelf behind the doll in the first room to view the game's credits.
Whenever you have two saved game files, the summon Whyt's appearance will be the same. Furthermore, whenever you battle using Wi-Fi your stats will combine. For example, if your Intelligence is 30 and you battle using Wi-Fi, your opponent will also have 30 Intelligence unless your opponent has a greater Intelligence, in which case you would take on his Intelligence stat.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs