Fire It Up Basketball
Add to this page!
- When taking a shot outside the hot spot, do not panic or rush. Make the shot or you will compound the error by decreasing your time by five seconds.
- The time required to hold [Space] varies as you get further into the game. Watch your player and do not go completely by the timing. It is more difficult to make shots on level 5 than it is on level 1.
- Once you get your feet planted in the hot spot, pay the attention to your player's jump. It is easy to get distracted, especially on level 4 or 5, and focus too much on the feet.
- If you have plenty of time to close out the last few shots in a round, wait for the hot spot to get past the 3-point line to increase your score. However, do not risk the round's bonus points, just for a 3-point shot.
- If the basket is not down by the time the clock reaches zero, the basket will not count.
moeslrt aeuga glticrigdy gauesgi,