Football Manager Handheld 2007
Add to this page!
The easiest team to start with is Hartlepool United. They have a good squad and £20,000 to spend, which is good for a League 2 team. Play a 4-3-3 formation and sign the following
- Leo Fortune West: £10,000 to £12,000, 35 years old, but is well worth it.
- Giovanni Torre: From Portsmouth. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season. 30 goals + striker.
- David Lucas: Excellent goalkeeper.
- Jack Hobbs: From Liverpool. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season Awesome central defender.
- Rui Marques: Sign for free from Leeds. Excellent central defender. 5 goals +.
- Matt Derbyshire: Season long loan. 30 goals + striker.
- Dino Maamria: Experienced attacking midfielder. Can buy from £1,000 to £8,000.
- Lewis Hunt: Speedy Right Back free from Southend.
- Ian Moore: Free transfer from Leeds. Excellent Striker 20 goals.
- Jamie Mole: On loan from Hearts. Speedy striker.
- Paul Boertain: Hard working left back. £10,000 at start of season. Free transfer at end.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs