Add to this page!
This game is titled Fossil Fighters in North America and Australia, and Bokura wa Kaseki Holder in Japan.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Vivosaurs.
- Dynal, Duna and Raptin: Get the time machine, then defeat him in his starship.
- Dinomaton, Duna and Raptin: Revive the first 100 Vivosaurs.
- Frigi: Defeat the three main BB bandits after completing the game.
- Igno: Defeat Saurhead a certain number of times after completing the game.
- Squik and his other elements: Get all Vivosaurs to rank 12.
- The Three Guh Robots: Use the time machine and defeat the three robots in another time.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding mask.
- BB-boy or BB-girl mask: Defeat Frigisaurus with Ingosaurus.
- Chieftain mask: Go to the Chieftain while wearing the Digadig mask and win the hip shaker test.
- Completist mask: Get all 100 Vivosaurs.
- Digadig mask: Complete the game, go to the Chieftain, and win his hip shaker test.
- Dinaurian mask: Complete the main storyline.
- Diving mask: Go to Bottomsup Bay.
- Dropping mask: Bring Nick Nack thirty dropping fossils.
- Golden mask: Find it in the pirate ship.
- Green Hero mask: Purchased from the Fossil Guild store.
- Master mask: Become a Master Fighter.
- Master Shaker mask: Go to the Chieftain while wearing the Chieftain mask and win the hip shaker test.
- Mole mask: Find the Moles brother in Rivet Ravine.
- Officer mask: Catch Blambeau three times; in the Greenhorn Plains, then in Rivet Ravine, and finally at Mount Lavaflow.
- Oonga Oonga mask: Find Oonga Oonga with the Snow Berries.
- Purple Hero mask: Defeat Chip (person at Fossil Stadium obsessed with Vivosaur man) while wearing the Green Hero mask.
- Samurai mask: Defeat the Samurai warrior as a Master Fighter.
- Saur mask: Defeat Sauerhead to get inside the spaceship.
- Stone mask: Find the Moles brother in Rivet Ravine while wearing the Mole mask.
Talk to Dr.Diggins in the teleporter room then help him.
The following two Vivosaurs can improve your teams greatly.
- Smilo (applied to own AZ: Attack down 10%, Defense up 90%, Evasion up 90%), found at Parchment Desert (available only after the main game).
- Compso (applied to enemy AZ: Attack down 90%, Defense down 90%), found at Donation Center (200 points per fossil).
These two dinosaurs work well with many Vivosaurs. They have lower attack power than others, but their low FP cost and great Support Effects make up for this. Combine them with certain Vivosaurs, like Pachy, to use team attacks.
Easier fossil cleaningSome fossils are less durable than others. Check how hard the fossil is by using the drill. If the drill does not break the outer rock, use the hammer. Do not break it all the way through with the hammer or you will probably also break the fossil. Make sure to use the X-ray to scan exactly where the fossil is found in the rock. To save time, drill only where there is bone.
twnpgiup nigeifd wroetrmrs ibdrosi
The elements have the following strength order.
- Fire is stronger than Earth.
- Earth is stronger than Air.
- Air is stronger than Water.
- Water is stronger than Fire.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs