From Dust (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Successfully complete the game. When in the "Origins" level, you can modify the world as desired and control any element.
dewp w, oud v, cat, e
- When a tribe member is stuck on a cliff, absorb some water, push them down, then quickly absorb the water again.
- When a tribe member is carrying "repel water", you can push him down a hill with water to force him to move faster.
Search the indicated location to obtain the corresponding relic.
- The Breath: Unknown.
- The Ritual: Under dirt in the mountains.
- The Roar of the Sea: Unknown.
- The First Power: Unknown.
- The Thousand Sources: On a hill near the Jellify Water power.
- Wildfires: Move your second Totem, then look above the location where you moved the second Totem to.
- Waves: On a hill near the Jellify Water Totem.
- High Tides: Unknown.
- The Tears of Stone: On the back side of the volcano.
- The Raging Earth: South of the Fire Repel Relic.
- Emergence: Underwater between the spawn point and the Amplify the Breath Totem.
- Movements: Unknown.
- Origins: Unknown.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Exhaling (Bronze): Create the Breath of the elements.
- Hell (Bronze): Complete the Wildfire territory.
- The end of our journey (Bronze): Complete the Movements territory.
- Sanctuary (Silver): Create a sanctuary for the tribe.
- Safe journey (Bronze): Finish the story mode without losing more than 5 villages.
- Memories found (Silver): Complete the Memory of the tribe.
- Green thumb (Silver): Cover each map with vegetation.
- Gauntlet (Silver): Complete every challenge.
- Last Breath (Gold): Complete every challenge, every territory, the Memory and every secondary objective.
- Krakatoa (Bronze): Absorb a massive amount of lava during the game.
- Powermonger (Bronze): Use the powers of the Breath 100 times.
- Amazon (Bronze): Uproot and replant 100 trees during the game.