Front Mission Evolved (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
wenig wshne tbtwdrg
- Amplified Warrior (10 points): Equip a Mark III battle skill in the single player campaign.
- Antarctica (40 points): Complete "Promise".40
- Around the World (10 points): Win a multiplayer match on every level.
- Babel (40 points): Complete "Tower of Babel".40
- Constantine (40 points): Complete "Defense of Constantine".40
- Destruction (40 points): Complete "Chorus of Destruction".40
- Diversity Rocks (10 points): Win a multiplayer match of all 4 types.
- E.D.G.E. Master (40 points): Kill 50 enemies while in E.D.G.E. mode.
- Easy Logistics (50 points): Earn $1,000,000 total cash in the single player campaign.
- Fort Monus (40 points): Complete "Fort Monus".40
- Great Shot (50 points): Destroy all Sensors in the game.
- Gritty Competetor (10 points): Play 10 multiplayer matches.
- Infinity Plus One (10 points): Destroy 33 enemies while firing from the gunship at Fort Monus.
- Lead by Example (30 points): Get the top score in Team Deathmatch.
- Looking Great (50 points): Find all 40 hidden emblems.
- Looking Well (20 points): Find 15 hidden emblems.
- My Hero Zero (100 points): Reach Rank 70 in multiplayer.
- No Borders (40 points): Complete "No Borders".40
- Percival (40 points): Complete "Apollo's Chariot".40
- Petals of Edelweiss (10 points): Defeat a player who has the Petals of Edelweiss achievement over Xbox LIVE.
- Power of Device (80 points): Complete the game.
- Power of Human Ingenuity (100 points): Complete the game on hard difficulty.
- Team Player (30 points): Accumulate a total score of 10,000 while playing Domination or Supremacy.
- The Canyon (40 points): Complete "Call of the Chariots".40
- The Show (40 points): Complete "Long Island Research Facility".
- Ultimate Zephyr (20 points): Purchase all 4 of the Zephyr EX parts in the single player campaign.
- Wicked Shot (10 points): Break all body parts on a single opponent in the single player campaign.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs