G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Enter one of the following codes at the main menu or title screen to activate the corresponding cheat function. A sound effect or the phrase "Yo Joe!" will be heard to confirm correct code entry.
Scarlett classic costume
Press Right, Up, Down(2), Triangle.
Duke classic costume
Press Left, Up, Square, Up, Right, Triangle.
Successfully complete the game. After the credits are over, a cinematic featuring Hawk will appear and the bonus mission will be unlocked.
mhauynin cehop hrdhoyedier daec
Baroness, Firefly, and Destro
Successfully complete the bonus mission to get their contact cards. They cost 15 battle points each to purchase.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards. Enabling the alternate costume codes will not prevent trophies from becoming unlocked.
- Baroness (Bronze): Defeat Baroness.
- Destro (Bronze): Defeat Destro.
- Firefly (Bronze): Defeat Firefly.
- Strike Lieutenant (Bronze): Defeat every wave in one Satellite Strike mini-game.
- Hack 'n Slash (Bronze): Finish a level using only melee attacks on ground troops.
- Sloppy Joe (Bronze): Achieve the worst rank on a level without going Man Down.
- Man Up (Bronze): Complete a Jungle or Tundra mission without going Man Down.
- Half the Battle (Bronze): Collect 50% of all File Cards.
- File-o-phile (Bronze): Collect all File Cards.
- Classified (Bronze): Collect all Intel Cards.
- Lost & Found (Bronze): Collect all G.I. JOE Contacts.
- Triplets (Bronze): Pick up all three types of Point Multipliers in one mission.
- Arctic Completed (Bronze): Complete all Arctic missions.
- Yo Joe! (Bronze): Purchase two G.I. JOE contacts.
- Combat Rock (Bronze): Complete a mission using only Combat class characters.
- Go Commando (Bronze): Complete a mission using only Commando class characters.
- Bevvy o' Heavy (Bronze): Complete a mission using only Heavy class characters.
- The Tables Have Turned (Bronze): Complete any Arctic, Desert, or Jungle mission using any COBRA character.
- Lovers' Quarrel (Bronze): Complete any mission using Baroness and Duke.
- Arishikage Attack (Bronze): Complete any mission using Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.
- Girls Night Out (Bronze): Complete any mission using female characters only.
- Gimme The Keys (Bronze): Drive every G.I. JOE vehicle in the game.
- Code Cracker (Bronze): Gain access to a Combat Soldier Class Ability door.
- Nimble Access (Bronze): Gain access to a Commando Class Ability door.
- Lost Keys (Bronze): Gain access to a Heavy Class Ability door.
- Turret Syndrome (Bronze): Operate the turret in every vehicle in the game.
- Double Barrel Roll (Bronze): Perform 10 barrel rolls in unison in any level in co-op.
- Higher Score (Bronze): Replay a mission and earn a higher score.
- Side Mission Completist (Bronze): Complete all Sub-operation Missions.
- It Takes Two (Bronze): Complete any mission in 2 player co-op.
- Storm Shattered (Silver): Defeat Storm Shadow in all three secret arenas.
- Strike Commander (Silver): Defeat every wave in all Satellite Strike mini-games.
- Battle Master (Silver): Collect and spend all 130 possible Battle Points.
- Desert Completed (Silver): Complete all Desert missions.
- Jungle Completed (Silver): Complete all Jungle missions.
- Hardcore G.I. JOE (Silver): Complete every Mission on Hardcore Difficulty.
- Launch Money (Silver): Launch 50 enemies into the air and kill them..
- Acceleration Celebration (Silver): Activate the Accelerator Suit three times in any mission.
- Accomplished Mission (Silver): Gain the highest Mission Ranking.
- M.A.S.S. Destruction (Gold): Destroy the M.A.S.S. Device.
- COBRAAAA!!! (Gold): Purchase all COBRA characters.
- All G.I. JOE Contacts (Gold): Purchase all G.I. JOE contacts.
- G.I. JOE (Platinum): G.I. JOE.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs