Documents and graphics on this web site may not be distributed without the express written consent of the author. The preceding document (the page linking to this notice) is an original work based on factual information, and is copyrighted as such. Unauthorized use of the preceding document is prohibited, and may be subject to a licensing fee if used inappropriately. Reproduction of content from this site by ANY means is strictly forbidden. This includes the use of web "archiving" utilities and robots.
The following user agreement is in effect for all accesses, manual or otherwise, to this web site.
- The GameWinners.com web site (the "Web Site") is globally accessible to anyone with Internet connectivity. Access to and use of the Web Site are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. By accessing the Web Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions in this user agreement. GameWinners.com reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By using the Web Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The data used and displayed on the Web Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of GameWinners.com or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of GameWinners.com.
- Information on the Web Site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. GameWinners.com does not endorse or is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information on the Web Site.
- Your use of the Web Site is at your own risk. Neither GameWinners.com nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Web Site, the information available on the Web Site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the Web Site. You hereby waive any and all claims against the GameWinners.com and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the Web Site and the information available thereon.
- Any communication or material you post, submit, or transmit to the Web Site is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post, submit, or transmit, and you grant the Web Site the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- GameWinners.com does not review or monitor any web sites linked from the Web Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Accessing such web sites is at your own risk.
- Portions of the 3DO archive was based on, with permission, The 3DO Cheat List, edited by Damian Gick.
- Portions of the Commodore 64 archive was based on, with permission, information compiled by Leon Lander and Brendan Reid.
- Portions of the Apple 2 archive was based on, with permission, information compiled by Sellam Ismail.
- We also appreciate the efforts of FAQ and strategy guide authors that have given this site permission to make their work available to our visitors.
- Some information on this site was obtained from user submissions; the public domain; and messages posted in Usenet newsgroups, computer bulletin boards, online service discussion groups, and electronic mailing lists. Whenever possible, attribution is given to the person or entity that originated the information. Please notification of any incomplete or wrong attributions for correction.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Under Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notification to GameWinners.com of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please notify GameWinners.com's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent") by mail at:
- Game Winners Consulting, Inc.
- 9445 Indianapolis Blvd. Suite A #152
- Highland, IN 46322
or via (preferred).
Please provide our Agent with written notice that includes substantially the following, pursuant to Sec. 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please provide us with the URL of the specific web page(s)).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
GameWinners.com will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please also note that, pursuant to Section 512(f) of the U.S. Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Counter-Notification Regarding Allegation of Copyright Infringement
If you choose to send us a counter-notice in response to a notice of copyright infringement, in order to be effective it must be in writing and sent to GameWinners.com's designated Copyright Agent identified above. Such counter-notice must include substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (please provide us with the URL of the specific web page(s)).
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such person.
Please be advised that, pursuant to Section 512(f) of the U.S. Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.