Obtain the amount of duel points to unlock the corresponding medal.
- Best Duel Battle Fighter: 8,000points.
- Duel Battle Mode Champ: 10,000points.
- Top 3 Best Duel Fighter: 30,000+ points.
Street Fight ranks
Gain the indicated number of points in Street Fight to reach the corresponding rank.
- Inexperienced Fighter: 0 to 5,000 points.
- Street Buzzard: 5,000 to 15,000 points.
- Street Fang: 15,000 to 22,000 points.
- Street Lone Wolf: 22,000 to 35,000 points.
- Street Phoenix: 35,000 to 50,000 points.
- Top 50 Street Fight: 54,000+ points.
Complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding medal. Medals add experience boost if you are the master of the room. The better the medal, the more experience it multiplies
- Top 50 Mega force: 2,000,000+ points obtained in Mega force mode.
- Top 50 Best teamwork: 1,2000,000+ points obtained in Team Match.
- Top 50 Best fighter: 1,400,000+ points obtained in Private Match.
Level 10 Megaforce mission
Arrest all Val Sharks.
- Go to the GAT stadium. Once there, enter a Royale battle. If you win, the money will be glitched. Instead of 15W from each round, you will be rewarded up to 1,000W each time you win the battle. Duel mode gives you up to 180W each round. The following is a list of the chart of level up W rewards.
- Driller to Fighter: 3,000W each level.
- Fighter to Warrior: 4,000W each level.
- Warrior to King: 5,000W each level.
- King to Star: 6,000W each level.
- Star to Hero: 9,000W each level.
- Hero to Final Hero: Unknown.
- Note: When you level to the next rank (for example, Driller to Fighter), you get called to the General twice. He will give you more W and very rare items depending on your rank.
- Make a detailed skin of either a gothic tattooed boy or a anime girl, and post it on Skin Forest in Prime Market. These types of skins are adored and bought every day.
Easy wins in Duel mode
Use any long range type weapon (for example, the Arm Blaster (recommended), GF-Peacekeeper, etc.). Knock your opponent into the ring out area. When he or she tries to get back up, use a shot from the gun to keep them down there until the ring out bar depletes. He or she will die.
When you first enter Wingdom, go to the Dojo after Sparks takes you to your room for the first time. When there, choose a rival match and select the training with the master Challenge. Win, and you will level up. Then, go to general's office twice to receive your reward.
- If you are first starting out, choose a Spy because they are advanced in speed and technique. If you want strength and speed, choose a Fighter or Dancer, because they are balanced in speed and strength. If you want power, use a Hero. They are the strongest style in the game
- With every accessory that you can pick up, look at the styles equipment. You will see two styles in gray and have not been released yet. The style is Fairy and is currently (4/9/11) only playable on the Japanese server.
If you ever obtain an item with a green background with a Japanese description in the synthetic materials section of your inventory, do not use it, as it will fail. Instead wait for an update for a new dungeon to come out. This dungeon has a new quest that allows you to make these cores into new accessories. Note: Cores marked with a "*" probably will only come out with part of the accessory and not the full thing. Also, as of 4/9/11 some cores can only be found in the Japanese server.
Making a Free accessory
If you have just one core, wait until you get more. Then, go back to Dr. Diapers lab and go to the create an accessory screen (second choice). Once there, put in the core you wish to make an accessory out of. Then, put in more cores. Afterwards, add a lot of sands that you earn from GAT matches and Mega Force. If you hit 50.0%, that indicates it is ready to make. Add materials to bring up the numbers to the point where the core has a voltage in the back of it. Then, click "OK". Note: As of 4/9/11 this can only be done on the Japanese server.
The following cores have the indicated uses.
- Pink core: Scubbicus core; can make a Subbicus accessory.
- Purple core: Scubbicus core's recolor; can make a Scubbicus accessory but in purple.
- Red core*: Flame core; can make either a red or yellow flame gauntlets.
- Black core: Unknown.
- Pink Rock core: Random core; any accessory can come out of this core.
- Green core: Possible nature core.
- Yellow core*: Lightning core; this can make a lightning gauntlet accessory.
- Black core with claws*: Wolf core; able to make a wolf attack set.
- Red core with claws*: Fire core; able to make a fire whip and cape.
- Dice core: Able to make a accessory that looks like "Mr. Points!" from Spin Square.
- Yellow dice core: Able to make a golden dice accessory, just like the one "Mr. Points" has from Spin Square.
- Shield core*: Knights core able to make a sword and shield accessory.
- Eyeball shaped core: Slime core; able to use a slime from dungeons as a accessory.
Easy dungeon pass through
Note: You will need the Isa Nephimer to do this trick. If you have the Isa's Ice Axes, take it to Future Lab and mix it with a projectile accessory and level up power. If done correctly, you will have a skill called Viking, which increases the damage rate when you kill someone. By Floor 5 you will be able to kill anything in a single blow.
Sparks Flower quest
If Sparks asks for a flower, play on either Avyon or Waterfall. You will get it and receive a special emote.
If you have to go away from the game for awhile and want to level your character, use the following trick. Go to Duel Battle and select "Entry". Your character will constantly duel other people automatically. You will get a losing record, but losing will still bring your overall score up
Massive damage combos
Ice Bracelet: jump X, special attack (XC, or ZXC, or A, or ZA depending on your setting for block), Barbarian axe in hand: [Space].
Gitar/Deamon's Gitar: Strong attack four times (XXXX), bat in hand [Space].
Keeping monsters or players still
When you are playing in a dungeon or in a GAT match, have a friend with wired arms assist you. Have him or her repeatedly hold C (release C and press it again while in the animation). If you repeatedly do this, your opponent cannot move, and he or she will die after a few hits.
Team Battle Royale: Easy guard
Have a bunny doll (any color or any person) to the Royale room. Go into your team's room doorway and repeatedly hold X (wait until the animation stops, release X, then hold it again). The opponent will trigger a 360 degree angle shield that will make him or her drop the rocket.
W Amped lucky draw
The W amped lucky draw has worthless items instead of the recolor of expensive W accessories. It is better to by the original one, because the chances of you getting the recolor are very low.
Splash Fighters and GetAmped references
- On the Japanese server, there is a map called "Rooftop". If you play on it, it bears a resemblance to Splash Fighters Orient City.
- Select a map called "Shrine" or go to "More Shrine". This place bears a resemblance to the Neo Temple challenge in Splash Fighters.
- There are remakes of accessories originally found in Splash Fighters such as the dragon claws, the boxing gloves, angel halo, etc.
Naruto Shippuden reference
The Black Blade accessory bears a resemblance to many ninjas from the show.
Get beneath the Prime Market
In the Prime Market, go to any of the benches on the far sides of the wooden floor. Once there, sit down and use the "No way!" emote (where your character steps back slightly with an excited face) three times, times, then stand up and walk around. You are now beneath the Prime Market. Note: The same glitch can be performed at Spin Square, on the benches where the fountain is located.