Obtain the amount of duel points to unlock the corresponding medal.
- Best Duel Battle Fighter: 8,000 points.
- Duel Battle Mode Champ: 10,000 points.
- Top 3 Best Duel Fighter: 30,000+ points.
Street Fight ranks
Gain the indicated number of points in Street Fight to reach the corresponding rank.
- Inexperienced Fighter: 0 to 5,000 points.
- Street Buzzard: 5,000 to 15,000 points.
- Street Fang: 15,000 to 22,000 points.
- Street Lone Wolf: 22,000 to 35,000 points.
- Street Phoenix: 35,000 to 50,000 points.
- Top 50 Street Fight: 54,000+ points.
Complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding medal. Medals add experience boost if you are the master of the room. The better the medal, the more experience it multiplies
- Top 50 Mega force: 2,000,000+ points obtained in Mega force mode.
- Top 50 Best teamwork: 1,2000,000+ points obtained in Team Match.
- Top 50 Best fighter: 1,400,000+ points obtained in Private Match.
Level 10 Megaforce mission
Arrest all Val Sharks.
- Go to the GAT stadium. Once there, enter a Royale battle. If you win, the money will be glitched. Instead of 15W from each round, you will be rewarded up to 1,000W each time you win the battle. Duel mode gives you up to 180W each round. The following is a list of the chart of level up W rewards.
- Driller to Fighter: 3,000W each level.
- Fighter to Warrior: 4,000W each level.
- Warrior to King: 5,000W each level.
- King to Star: 6,000W each level.
- Star to Hero: 9,000W each level.
- Hero to Final Hero: Unknown.
- Note: When you level to the next rank (for example, Driller to Fighter), you get called to the General twice. He will give you more W and very rare items depending on your rank.
- Make a detailed skin of either a gothic tattooed boy or a anime girl, and post it on Skin Forest in Prime Market. These types of skins are adored and bought every day.
Easy wins in Duel mode
Use any long range type weapon (for example, the Arm Blaster (recommended), GF-Peacekeeper, etc.). Knock your opponent into the ring out area. When he or she tries to get back up, use a shot from the gun to keep them down there until the ring out bar depletes. He or she will die.
When you first enter Wingdom, go to the Dojo after Sparks takes you to your room for the first time. When there, choose a rival match and select the training with the master Challenge. Win, and you will level up. Then, go to general's office twice to receive your reward.
- If you are first starting out, choose a Spy because they are advanced in speed and technique. If you want strength and speed, choose a Fighter or Dancer, because they are balanced in speed and strength. If you want power, use a Hero. They are the strongest style in the game
- With every accessory that you can pick up, look at the styles equipment. You will see two styles in gray and have not been released yet. The style is Fairy and is currently (4/9/11) only playable on the Japanese server.
If you ever obtain an item with a green background with a Japanese description in the synthetic materials section of your inventory, do not use it, as it will fail. Instead wait for an update for a new dungeon to come out. This dungeon has a new quest that allows you to make these cores into new accessories. Note: Cores marked with a "*" probably will only come out with part of the accessory and not the full thing. Also, as of 4/9/11 some cores can only be found in the Japanese server.
Making a Free accessory
If you have just one core, wait until you get more. Then, go back to Dr. Diapers lab and go to the create an accessory screen (second choice). Once there, put in the core you wish to make an accessory out of. Then, put in more cores. Afterwards, add a lot of sands that you earn from GAT matches and Mega Force. If you hit 50.0%, that indicates it is ready to make. Add materials to bring up the numbers to the point where the core has a voltage in the back of it. Then, click "OK". Note: As of 4/9/11 this can only be done on the Japanese server.
The following cores have the indicated uses.
- Gamble Star (Dice): Makes a dice accessory, similar to the equipment that NPC Mister Points has in Spin Square.
- Gravy Star (Gold Dice): Makes a Golden Dice accessory.
- Iron Star (Silver Diamond): Makes one or two spiked bracelets. These bracelets make distance if the user Perfect Guards.
- Fire Star (Red Diamond): Makes a Flame gauntlet accessory. This accessory is known for its 360 degree shield for a special attack.
- Ice Star (Blue Diamond): Makes an Ice gauntlet accessory. This accessory is known for making floating ice crystals.
- Thunder Star (Yellow Diamond): Makes a Lightning gauntlet accessory. This accessory is known for its powerful thunder kick.
- Mutant Star (Grey Diamond): Makes several Alien gun gauntlets from the "Unwelcome Visitor" mission in Mega Force.
- Evil Star (Purple Diamond): Makes the Annubous Dragon accessory. This accessory will allow the user to play as the dragon Boss from "The Cloud of Pitch Dark" mission from Mega Force.
- Acid Star (Green Ball with an eyeball inside): Makes the Slime from "Expedition of the Secret Passage" Mega Force mission, but with eyeballs inside it. This accessory will allow the user to play as the slime monster from the mission. It also makes the user very heavy, and knock off rates are reduced.
- Melt Star (Green Ball): Makes the Slime from "Expedition of the Secret Passage" Mega Force mission, but with eyeballs inside it. This accessory will allow the user to play as the slime monster from the mission. It also makes the user very heavy, and knock off rates are reduced. Note: This Core does not just make a green slime, but the slime appears in a multiple of colors.
- Orlun Star (Blue Shield): Makes the sword and/or shield that Monster Valkary uses in "Adventure for the Secret Treasure" (Deadlock or Mortal Kombat).
- Mixim Star (Pink Rock): Randomizes every possible accessory that can be made from am Accessory Core.
- Elemental Star (Green Diamond): Random Core, makes a Flame gauntlet, Ice gauntlet, or Thunder gauntlet.
- Charm Star (Pink Diamond): Makes the accessory you see monster Succubus use in "Expedition of the Secret Passage" mission. Note: This core is very rare.
- Cross Star (Cross from "Adventure for the Secret Treasure"): Makes the Cross you use in the last Boss of the dungeon an accessory. This accessory is very rare and it is unknown what it does.
Easy dungeon pass through
Note: You will need the Isa Nephimer to do this trick. If you have the Isa's Ice Axes, take it to Future Lab and mix it with a projectile accessory and level up power. If done correctly, you will have a skill called Viking, which increases the damage rate when you kill someone. By Floor 5 you will be able to kill anything in a single blow.
Sparks Flower quest
If Sparks asks for a flower, play on either Avyon or Waterfall. You will get it and receive a special emote.
If you have to go away from the game for awhile and want to level your character, use the following trick. Go to Duel Battle and select "Entry". Your character will constantly duel other people automatically. You will get a losing record, but losing will still bring your overall score up
Massive damage combos
Ice Bracelet: jump X, special attack (XC, or ZXC, or A, or ZA depending on your setting for block), Barbarian axe in hand: [Space].
Gitar/Deamon's Gitar: Strong attack four times (XXXX), bat in hand [Space].
Keeping monsters or players still
When you are playing in a dungeon or in a GAT match, have a friend with wired arms assist you. Have him or her repeatedly hold C (release C and press it again while in the animation). If you repeatedly do this, your opponent cannot move, and he or she will die after a few hits.
Team Battle Royale: Easy guard
Have a player with the accessory "Jack Mirage" use the hold C attack constantly at the door. This will prevent people from jumping into the room.
W Amped lucky draw
The W amped lucky draw has worthless items instead of the recolor of expensive W accessories. It is better to by the original one, because the chances of you getting the recolor are very low.
Splash Fighters and GetAmped references
- On the Japanese server, there is a map called "Rooftop". If you play on it, it bears a resemblance to Splash Fighters Orient City.
- Select a map called "Shrine" or go to "More Shrine". This place bears a resemblance to the Neo Temple challenge in Splash Fighters.
- There are remakes of accessories originally found in Splash Fighters such as the dragon claws, the boxing gloves, angel halo, etc.
Naruto Shippuden: Clash Of Ninja series reference
The Counter attack (log and appear in the back of the enemy) bears a resemblance to the Substitution Defensive move in the Naruto Shippuden: Clash Of Ninja series.
Get beneath the Prime Market
In the Prime Market, go to any of the benches on the far sides of the wooden floor. Once there, sit down and use the "No way!" emote (where your character steps back slightly with an excited face) three times, times, then stand up and walk around. You are now beneath the Prime Market. Note: The same glitch can be performed at Spin Square, on the benches where the fountain is located.