Godzilla Unleashed (Wii)
Press A + Up to display the cheat entry screen. If that does not work then finish a characters story and go to continue. Then, skip the animation and hold A. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Enter 204935 as a code.
Enter 0829<XX> as a code. Note: <XX> is Day 0-based. For example, entering 082910 would take you to Day 11 of the saved game you are currently playing. This code only works after you have started a saved game.
+90,000 store points
Enter 031406 as a code.
Toggle version number
Enter 787321 as a code.
Show monster moves
Enter 411411 as a code. This is a text display of move names, underneath HUD in game.
Enter 585858 as a code.
Enter 858585 as a code.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding monster.
- Baragon: Play the "Friend In Need" level at Monster Island as the Alien faction. Free Baragon from the crystals and complete the level. Then, play the "Baragon" level at Monster Island and defeat Baragon to unlock it for purchase at the shop for 15,000.
- Biollante: Play the "Rumble In The Surf" level at Tokyo as the Earth Defenders faction. Destroy the building wrapped with vines with a glowing green base in the arena. Biollante will briefly appear. Complete the level, then play the "Biollante" level at Tokyo. Defeat Biollante to unlock it for purchase at the shop for 30,000.
- Godzilla 1954: Purchase a monster from each faction at the shop. Alternately, complete the game with a monster from each faction. Godzilla 1954 will now be unlocked for purchase at the shop for 20,000.
- Godzilla 1990's: Unlock all other monsters for purchase. Godzilla 1990's will now be unlocked for purchase at the shop for 100,000.
- Jet Jaguar: Unlock the Global Defense Force faction to also make Jet Jaguar available for purchase at the shop for 30,000.
- Krystalak: Play the "Terran Mind-Control" level at New York as the Alien faction. Destroy the large crystal structure with rock plates at the base found inside the crater. The "Rise Of Krystalak" level will eventually become unlocked at New York. Play it and defeat Krystalak to unlock it at the shop for 20,000.
- Mecha-King Ghidorah: Play the "Invasion" level at San Francisco as a Earth Defenders faction monster that can face King Ghidorah (for example, Anguirus or Baragon). Defeat King Ghidorah then play the "Mecha-King Ghidorah" level at San Francisco. Defeat Mecha-King Ghidorah to unlock it for purchase at the shop for 50,000.
- Mechagodzilla: Unlock the Alien faction to unlock Mechagodzilla for purchase at the shop for 25,000.
- Mechagodzilla 2: Unlock the Global Defense Force faction to unlock Mechagodzilla 2 for purchase at the shop for 15,000
- Megaguirus: Play the "Enter General Gyozen" level at London as the Earth Defenders faction. Destroy the three giant light teal crystals. Note: There will be no monster unlocked message. Then, near the end of the game defeat Atoragon to unlock the "Wrath Of Megaguirus" level at London. Play that level and defeat Megaguirus to unlock it at the shop for 20.000.
- Moguera: Unlock the Global Defense Force faction to unlock Moguera at the shop for 5,000.
- Obsidius: Play the "Big Trouble" level at Seattle as the Global Defense Force faction. Locate the two cone-like crystals in the volcanic area, where the lava is at the water. Destroy them, then complete the level. Then, play the "Birth of Obsidius" level at Seattle and defeat Obsidius to unlock it for purchase at the shop for 20,000.
- Orga: Unlock the Alien faction to unlock Orga for purchase at the shop for 50,000.
- Space Godzilla: Collect at least four Power Surges then complete the "Tyrant" level as the Mutant Faction. Space Godzilla will be unlocked for purchase at the shop for 100,000.
- Titanosaurus: Play the "Soloist" level at Sydney as the Global Defense Force faction. Destroy the three flat circular ice structures just outside the force field on the frozen land with a beam weapon. Complete the level, then play the "Awakening Titanosaurus" level at Sydney. Defeat Titanosaurus to unlock it for purchase at the shop for 25,000.
- Varan: Play the "On The Mothership " level as the Alien Faction. Destroy the three purple objects on the wall and complete the level. Then, play the "Evicting Varan" level at the Mothership and defeat Varan to unlock it for purchase at the shop for 30,000.
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock the Mutant faction for purchase at the shop for 15,000.
dfip tth sohrshb
Shoot down the ship in the "Invasion" level at San Francisco. You can now select the Mothership as an area for purchase at the shop for 35,000. Alternately, play as the Alien faction. You can select the Mothership after another faction shoots down the ship.
To unlock an alternate ending as any of the Earth Defenders or GDF monsters, acquire all of the seven Power Surges. You will receive the "Tyrant" ending (instead of the "Hero" ending) upon completing Story mode.
Fight a two player battle in Brawl mode. You will earn has much as 1,000 points to spend in the store. This helps unlock more characters faster than playing through Story mode multiple times.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs