Governor Of Poker (PC)
Add to this page!
Type pokerten while the dealer is dealing the cards. If timed correctly, you will get a King and Ace Of Clubs.
- It is easier to play in the tournaments in San Saba than to play the pick up games. Just finish third. When you do not have the Big Blind or Small Blind, you can fold without penalty. Unless you have a great hand, do not try your luck. Bide your time by folding and let the other players continue playing. Play cautiously enough to make it to the top three, then play aggressively and try to get chips out of the other players.
- When low on money and you want to play the pick up game, do not push your luck too hard. You must have over $200 to make any money. Once you make between $300 to $400, leave the table unless you are on a roll.
- To defeat Ron Dixie, the best player in town, you must be aggressive. Rarely fold and almost always raise, especially when you have the chip advantage.
For the next three towns, buy all the buildings to be able to play the man for the wagon. The tournaments are more difficult, because you must finish in the top five players. You will not get far by just folding when you do not have the Small or Big Blind. You must play at least one hand usually while you do not have the Small or Big Blind so you can keep up with the higher stakes.
mluygt otph gbyhgtv adclt
- When a pickup comes, go for it. You will have at least a 70% chance of winning, as long as you do not bluff.
- Your opponents will often call at an all in. Do not waste your money bluffing. Stay in with the good cards or the BB. Note: Ron Dixie (San Sabra) is a bluffer.
- After showing your cards and losing a good hand, quickly close the game and open it again. It will start on the beginning of this last hand.
- If you are losing every game, start a new day. When it is over, start again repeatedly. Do this as many times as desired. When you have a lot of money, buy the entire town then get a horse. Go to the map and travel to other available locations.