Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PC)
Enter one of the following codes during game play or at the pause menu to activate the corresponding cheat function. The message "Cheat Activated" will appear to confirm correct code entry.
|All cars have nitrous||speedfreak|
|Always 00:00 or 12:00||nightprowler|
|Armor, health, and money1||hesoyam|
|Beach party theme||lifesabeach|
|Bounty on your head||bagowpg|
|Cars fly away||bubblecars|
|City in chaos||iojufzn|
|CJ jumps higher||kangaroo|
|Destroy all cars||cpktnwt|
|Gangs and workers||mroemzh|
|Hitman level in all weapons||professionalkiller|
|Lower wanted level||turndowntheheat|
|Manual weapon control in cars||ouiqdmw|
|Massive BMX bunny hops||cjphonehome|
|Maximum lung capacity||cvwkxam|
|Maximum sex appeal||helloladies|
|Maximum vehicle skills||naturaltalent|
|No fat or muscle||kvgyzqk|
|Pedestrians are Elvis||bluesuedeshoes|
|Pedestrians attack with guns||bgluawml|
|Pedestrians have weapons||foooxft|
|Raise wanted level||turnuptheheat|
|Recruit anyone into gang with guns||sjmahpe|
|Recruit anyone into gang with rocket launcher||zsoxfsq|
|Six star wanted level||bringiton|
|Spawn Bloodring Banger||oldspeeddemon|
|Spawn Stunt Plane||flyingtostunt|
|Speed up time||ysohnul|
|Sports car traffic||everyoneisrich|
|Taxi missions completed||vkypqcf|
|Traffic lights remain green||zeiivg|
|Vehicle of death||jcnruad|
|Very sunny weather||toodamnhot|
|Wanted level never increases||aezakmi|
|Weapons (tier 1)4||lxgiwyl|
|Weapons (tier 2)||professionalskit|
|Weapons (tier 3)||uzumymw|
1. Enabling this code during a mission will give you 40 street cred points, which is a good way to counteract the drop in reputation that happens when other cheat codes are used.
2. If this code is enabled after running, you might have a heart attack and get wasted. However, having maximum muscle and maximum fat is useful for car missions. It is not too good if you are going for a run because C.J. will run slowly, but he will not have a heart attack.
3. Note: If you have dated Barbara and Katie, then disable the "Unlimited ammunition" code.
4. If you have started off with the "Tier 1 weapon" code, you cannot simply switch to Tiers 2 or 3 by entering the codes. Instead, you must use up all ammunition, buy new weapons at Ammunation, or better yet, get wasted or busted.
, , , , , , , , ,
Modify vehicle characteristics
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "handling.cfg" file in the "\rockstar
games\gta san andreas\data" directory. You will find a list of all the vehicles and a description of each multiplier factor. You can modify the acceleration, top speed, mass, monetary value, transmission, gravity center, and much more.
Modify characteristics of things you can buy
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "shopping.dat" file in the "\rockstar games\gta san andreas\data" directory. You will find a list of all the items you can buy in the game such as cars, clothes, haircuts, tattoos, food, weapons. This also shows the effect on your fat, health, stamina, respect and sexiness. You can modify the fat, health, stamina, respect and sexiness by changing the numbers beside each item. Save your changes and start the game.
Modify population cycle
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "popcycle.dat" file in the "\rockstar games\gta san andreas\data" directory. You will find a list of all the different types of locations in the game, such as the airport. You can edit the number of different types of pedestrians in a place in a specific time period by changing the numbers beside each item. For example, you can change the amount of cops at the beach on a weekday at noon and increase the amount of beach folks or farmers. Save your changes and start the game.
Modify gang reactions
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "ped.dat" file in the "\rockstar games\gta san andreas\data" directory. You will find a list of the different types of characters in the game. Change the way the other gangs react to your gang. Your gang is "GANG2". Beside "Respect" under each gang, enter the gang you want them to respect or hate. To find a list of what gang numbers represent each gang refer to the "pedgrp.dat" file in the same folder. Save your changes and start the game.
Uncontrollable HVP1000 Rumbler
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "handling.cfg" file in the "\rockstar games\gta san andreas\data" directory. You will see a list of vehicles with their details. Search for a bike called the HVP1000 and change its mass to 17999. Save your changes and start the game.
uhalt aryet u, ml nhlpc
Homie house portrait
Target your homies and press G until you have three of them. Then, press it before you go into your house making sure they are following you. Go to the save point and press G before you go through it. When you have saved you will see your homies standing there. Note: This may require a few attempts. (Screenshot)
Ride your bike faster
Better game performance
If you have an updated PC and exceed the highest graphics and performance requirements of the game, using an OS like as Windows Vista, Windows 7 or later, and are experiencing issues such as lag, slow movement, or mouse movement not working, do the following. Enter the location where the game was installed (for example, "C:\Program Files") and look for the executable file for the game. Right click on it. Click "Properties", and under the "Compatibility" tab check the "Run this software on compatibility mode:" box and select "Windows 98/Windows ME". Then, click "Apply" and close. Run the game and configure its graphic parameters to the highest values possible, including effects and screen resolution, and disable VSync if available. Then save the changes. Exit and restart the game. Your game should now be running with smooth and clear graphics, no lagging, and mouse movement working correctly at all times.
Flying Jetmax II
Get the Jetmax II at the sand and push it back to the
water. Run into some pedestrians and one may get get stuck inside
the Jetmax II. Get into water and hit the gas. (Screenshot)
Stand on Hydra's wing
When your flying in the Hydra with the bubbleman code, apply the thrusters forward and use [Down] to aim the Hydra up. Then, monitor it for a while so it does not over or under balance, and it remains pointing up by itself. After that, leave the Hydra, but do not touch anything. You should be standing on the wing of a Hydra that should still be flying up, faster because of the thrusters. You can jump off at anytime to continue the rest of the code.
Ride a bike without pedaling
Get on a bicycle and enable the rocketman code to spawn a Jet Pack. When you press W you will move forward without pedaling.
- Go to the Ganton gym in Los Santos and kill all four people. Enable the rocketman code to spawn a Jetpack. Go to the entrance and fly up until you exit out the top. Then, fly to the east two blocks. You will see a yellow marker. Land around the marker and take off the Jetpack. Walk into the marker and you will be in a secret room. It resembles a hotel or strip club). Then enable the rocketman code again and use the Jetpack to fly up and look around. Next to that room, you will see another. Fly to it and look for the entrance. Fly to it and you can fly around the level.
- Use the following steps to make the above-mentioned glitch easier. To enter this level, land with the jet pack still active and attached to Carl. Walk toward the hallway. The tiger's tail is pointing the way. Upon falling, apply small upward thrust, turn facing the hallway, and move forward. If done correctly you should eventually land on the floor. The objects are solid except for two of them. There is also a table that defies gravity. The doors are functional. You cannot leave the area unless Carl is killed by grenade, fire, the goodbyecruelworld code, etc. If you walk out of the brothel hallway without the jet pack you will re-enter the same floor repeatedly. Also, standing on the top use the proffesionalskit code to acquire the sniper rifle. Aim and zoom to max using [Page Up] and sweep while standing at the end of each corner to find more than three floors.
- Use the following trick to make your car invincible, so that it will not show body damage or explode. Enable the jcnruad code while CJ is on foot. Then, enter a vehicle and enter the cheat code again to disable it. Your vehicle is now invincible. After you get out of the vehicle, it may or may not stay invincible. Occasionally the car will become vulnerable again for no apparent reason, but most of the time it stays invulnerable.
- Enable the jcnruad code. Shoot a car or bike until it catches fire and quickly enter it before it explodes. While still in the vehicle, disable the jcnruad code. You can now drive a vehicle that is on fire, but will never explode, even if you exit the vehicle. Note: If while still inside the vehicle you re-enable the jcnruad code, then exit the vehicle, it will explode. Also, if you pick up your girlfriend while in the vehicle, it will no longer be on fire, and will no longer be invincible, no matter if you have the code enabled or not. You will have to repeat the entire process if you pick up your girlfriend in the car.
Enable the bubblecars code. Get a PCR 600 and drive directly into another car. You should fly off your bike directly on top of the other car and it will fly away with C.J. still on it.
Mismatched license plates
When you are near your house in Grove Street in Los Santos, walk down to Ryder's house. Look closely at the license plates of his cars. The front one should read "SHERM", but the back one is something else.
Croupier mission: Invisible tow ropes
When doing the Croupier mission, pull up to the red marker in a Tanker with the trailer. Your trailer will turn into the nearest car as if you were towing it with invisible towing ropes.
Early access to other areas
Go to the train station and wait for a train to arrive. Once a train is there, run in front of it and press [Enter] to drive it. Hold W during the trip. When you reach a border it will be blocked off. Just keep going faster and faster. The train will go through the no crossing signs and you will be in the next area without doing the required missions. Because you will have a wanted level, enable the aezakmi code to get rid of it.
Pedestrian gang characteristics
Enable the sjmahpe or zsoxfsq code to recruit pedestrians into your personal gang. If you choose a cop as the first person in the gang, he and all other members will automatically attack criminals (especially when you have them in your car). If you choose a criminal as the first person, they will attack cops. If you then recruit a police officer, he will then attack other cops but will do less damage. Note: If you enabled the sjmahpe code, then activating any other cheat code may disable the cheat until you restart a saved game.
Enable the anoseonglass and enter it again to undo the cheat. It may still be slow. Use the camera to take a photo or enter a building to speed up the game back to normal time.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs