Grand Theft Auto 4 (PC)
Get detailed help in our Grand Theft Auto 4 (PC) forum.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Microsoft Gamerscore points.
- Off The Boat (5 points): Complete the first mission.
- One Hundred And Eighty (10 points): In a darts game score 180 with 3 darts.
- Pool Shark (10 points): Beat a friend at pool.
- King of QUB3D (15 points): Beat the High Score in QUB3D.
- Finish Him (15 points): Complete 10 melee counters in 4 minutes.
- Genetically Superior (25 points): Come first in 20 singleplayer street races.
- Wheelie Rider (30 points): Do a wheelie lasting at least 500 feet on a motorbike.
- Gobble Gobble (10 points): Score 3 strikes in a row, a turkey, in 10-pin bowling.
- Driving Mr. Bellic (10 points): Unlock the special ability of taxi.
- Rolled Over (30 points): Do 5 car rolls in a row from one crash.
- Walk Free (50 points): Lose a 4 star wanted rating by outrunning the cops.
- Courier Service (10 points): Complete all 10 package delivery jobs.
- Retail Therapy (10 points): Unlock the special ability of buying guns from a friend.
- Chain Reaction (20 points): You must blow up 10 vehicles in 10 seconds.
- One Man Army (40 points): Survive 5 minutes on 6 star wanted level.
- Lowest Point (5 points): Complete mission "Roman's Sorrow".
- Order Fulfilled (10 points): Complete all 10 Exotic Export orders.
- Manhunt (15 points): Complete the most wanted side missions from the police computer.
- Cleaned The Mean Streets (20 points): Capture 20 criminals through the police computer.
- Fed The Fish (5 points): Complete the mission "Uncle Vlad".
- It'll Cost Ya (5 points): Complete a taxi ride without skipping from one island to another.
- Sightseer (5 points): Fly on all helicopter tours of Liberty City.
- Warm Coffee (5 points): Successfully date a girl to be invited into her house.
- That's How We Roll! (10 points): Unlock the special ability of helicopter.
- Half Million (55 points): Reach a balance of $500,000.
- Impossible Trinity (10 points): Complete mission "Museum Piece".
- Full Exploration (20 points): Unlock all the islands.
- You Got The Message (20 points): Deliver all 30 cars ordered through text message.
- Dare Devil (30 points): Complete 100% of the unique stunt jumps.
- Assassin's Greed (20 points): Complete all 9 assassin missions.
- Endangered Species (50 points): Collect every hidden package in the game.
- Under The Radar (40 points): Fly underneath the main bridges in the game that cross water with a helicopter.
- Dial B For Bomb (10 points): Unlock the special ability of phoning for a bomb to be placed.
- Gracefully Taken (10 points): Complete mission "I'll Take Her".
- Liberty City (5) (20 points): After meeting all possible friends, the ones left alive all like you above 90%.
- No More Strangers (5 points): Meet all random characters.
- That Special Someone (10 points): Complete mission "That Special Someone".
- You Won! (60 points): Complete the final mission.
- Liberty City Minute (30 points): Complete the story missions in less than 30 hours.
- Key To The City (100 points): Achieve 100% in "Game progress" statistic.
- Teamplayer (10 points): Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game.
- Cut Your Teeth (5 points): Earn a personal rank promotion in multiplayer.
- Join The Midnight Club (10 points): Win a ranked multiplayer race without damaging your vehicle too much and with damage enabled.
- Fly The Co-op (15 points): Beat our time in ranked versions of "Deal Breaker", "Hangman's Noose" and "Bomb da Base II".
- Taking It For The Team (10 points): Be on the winning team in all ranked multiplayer team games.
- Top Of The Food Chain (10 points): Kill 20 players with a pistol in a ranked multiplayer deathmatch.
- Top The Midnight Club (20 points): Come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races.
- Wanted (20 points): Achieve the highest personal rank in multiplayer.
- Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (30 points): Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides.
- Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie (10 points): Kill a Rockstar developer in a ranked multiplayer match.
Avoiding graphics problems
- If you are running the game on a low end machine, for example a Pentium 4 with 2GB RAM and 1 GB graphics card, turn down the graphics options like screen resolution with minimum refresh rate. Also keep the detailing to a minimum, such as shadows and character details. All these options are in the game's "Option" menu.
- Use the following trick to fix problems where you may see nothing but some unusual colors or spots and no characters or scenes. Turn down or up the resolution from the game's graphics options. For example, go from 800X600 (75hz) to 800X600 (60hz). When the game asks if you to want keep the changes or not, answer "No" to return to your old settings. You should now see the scenes and characters properly.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs