Grand Theft Auto 5 (PlayStation3)
Enter one of the following codes during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enabling a code will prevent trophies from being earned. Note: Vehicles may fail to spawn if you are in an area that is too small for them.
|Player and world|
|Maximum health and armor||Circle, L1, Triangle, R2, X, Square, Circle, Right, Square, L1(3)|
|All weapons||Triangle, R2, Left, L1, X, Right, Triangle, Down, Square, L1(3)|
|Flaming rounds||L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Right, L1(2)|
|Slow motion aiming||Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X|
|Invincibility (5 minutes)||Right, X, Right, Left, Right, R1, Right, Left, X, Triangle|
|Slippery cars||Triangle, R1(2), Left, R1, L1, R2, L1|
|Slow-motion mode||Triangle, Left, Right(2), Square, R2, R1|
|Slow-motion aiming||Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X|
|Increase wanted level||R1(2), Circle, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right|
|Decrease wanted level||R1(2), Circle, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left|
|Explosive melee attacks||Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, Circle(3), L2|
|Explosive bullets||Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right(2), L1(3)|
|Fire bullets||L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R1, R1, Left, Square, Right, L1(2)|
|Drunk mode||Triangle, Right(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left|
|Faster running||Triangle, Left, Right(2), L2, L1, Square|
|Faster swimming||Left(2), L1, Right(2), R2, Left, L2, Right|
|Recharge ability instantly||X(2), Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X|
|Skyfall1|| L1, L2, R1, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2,
Left, Right, Left, Right
|Super-High Jump||Left(2), Triangle(2), Right(2), Left, Right, Square, R1, R2|
|Low gravity||Left(2), L1, R1, L1, Right, Left, L1, Left|
|Change weather||R2, X, L1(2), L2(3), Square|
|Vehicles and items|
|BMX bike||Left(2), Right(2), Left, Right, Square, Circle, Triangle, R1, R2|
|Buzzard attack helicopter||Circle(2), L1, Circle(3), L1, L2, R1, Triangle, Circle, Triangle|
|Caddy||Circle, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X|
|Comet||R1, Circle, R2, Right, L1, L2, X(2), Square, R1|
|Duster||Right, Left, R1(3), Left, Triangle(2), X, Circle, L1(2)|
|Limo||R2, Right, L2, Left, Left, R1, L1, Circle, Right|
|Parachute||Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2(2), Left(2), Right, L1|
|PCJ-600||R1, Right, Left, Right, R2, Left, Right, Square, Right, L2, L1(2)|
|Rapid GT||L2, R2, L1, Circle, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, Circle, R2|
|Sanchez||Circle, X, L1, Circle(2), L1, Circle, R1, R2, L2, L1(2)|
|Stunt Plane||Circle, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1(2), Left(2), X, Triangle|
|Trashmaster||Circle, R1, Circle, R1, Left(2), R1, L1, Circle, Right|
1. You will be teleported into the sky for a skydiving freefall. Note: You cannot use a parachute while falling.
Go to the Herr Kutz Barber page on Rockstar's Lifeinvader site and sign in with your Social Club username and password. Click the "Stalk" button to unlock new haircuts for Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding vehicle.
- Epsilon tractor (for Michael): Complete the "Epsilon Tract" mission.
- Hot Rod ATV (for Trevor): Complete all main storyline missions.
- Kraken submarine: Shoot all the Wildlife Photography photos; exclusive to PC, PlayStation4, and Xbox One versions.
- Space Docker: Collect all 50 spaceship parts and complete its side mission.
PC PlayStation4 Xbox One Win the indicated Stock Car race near the airstrip in Grand Senora Desert to obtain the corresponding vehicle in your garage. Note: The Cheval Marshall truck will appear at Trevor’s airstrip at Grand Senora Desert
- Race #1: Burger Shot Stallion
- Race #2: Redwood Gauntlet
- Race #3: Pibwasser Dominator
- Race #4: Sprunk Buffalo
- Race #5: Cheval Marshall Monster Truck
PC PlayStation4 Xbox One To unlock the Imponte Duke O'Death complete the first Tonya Strangers & Freaks mission "Pulling Favors", just outside Franklin's aunt's house. The car will appear in a random event at the parking lot of the café on the south road across Sandy Shores in the Grand Senora Desert. The café can be found just below the airstrip. After stealing the Imponte Duke O'Death, you will be chased by gunmen in several cargo trucks and other smaller vehicles. Either eliminate them or escape the pursuit. Note: You can try driving on the train tracks and entering the railroad tunnels to lose your pursuers. After storing it in your garage, it will also spawn next to the oil derricks west of the airstrip at the Grand Senora Desert and in the scrap yard at the southwest corner in El Burro Heights.
"The Last One" mission
Get a 100% game completion to unlock "The Last One" mission for Franklin at the indicated location at Mt. Chiliad (Screenshot). Note: The hunter in this mission is a reference to the hunter in the "Birth of the Conservation Movement" mission in Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare in which he John Marston kill the last Bigfoot.
Complete the final mission in the main storyline to unlock mission-specific costumes for all three characters, which include the black outfits from stealth missions, the guard uniforms from the final mission, and the police uniforms. To unlock all shirts, get a 100% game completion.
Complete all gun range challenges to get a 10% discount at Ammu-Nation stores. Get a "Gold" rank in all gun range challenges to increase that discount to 25%.
Vintage graphics filter
PlayStation4 Xbox One Note: This is only available if you are returning to the game on the PlayStation4 from the PlayStation3 version; or on the Xbox One from the Xbox 360 version. Complete the main storyline. Find the four murder mystery clues written on various walls in Los Santos while playing as Michael. A sound will play after each clue is viewed. Take the submarine and swim out into the ocean with the scuba gear to find a drowned woman chained to concrete on the seabed. Go to Richard's Majestic film studio after 9 p.m. and step into the yellow mission circle. Once in the office look at the letter on the desk. It will lead you to the mineshaft. Use a gun with a flashlight to navigate your way to the bottom of the mine to find Issac's corpse, which will be added to your contacts. Select that contact to apply a black and white noire filter to the graphics (Video).
Strangers And Freaks missions
The following missions will become available at the indicated location after the listed conditions are met.
|Mary-Ann||Exercising Demons||Pulling Favors||Bay City Incline / Great Ocean Highway, Los Santos|
|Abigail||Death at Sea||Blitz Play & Purchasing Sonar Dock||Sonar Collection Dock, Paleto Bay|
|Abigail||What Lies Beneath||Collect 30 Sub Pieces||Sonar Collection Dock, Paleto Bay|
|Barry||Grass Roots||Complications||San Andreas Ave., Los Santos|
|Epsilon||Seeking the Truth||Register Form on the Epsilon Website||Raton Path, Raton Canyon|
|Epsilon||Accepting the Truth||Seeking the Truth||Alta St., Vinewood|
|Epsilon||Assuming the Truth||Accepting the Truth||Grapeseed, Blaine County|
|Epsilon||Chasing the Truth||Assuming the Truth||Grapeseed, Blaine County|
|Epsilon||Bearing the Truth||Chasing the Truth||Vinewood Blvd., Vinewood|
|Epsilon||Delivering the Truth||Bearing the Truth / Wear Robes 1 Week||Fort Zancudo Road, Fort Zancudo|
|Epsilon||Exercising the Truth||Delivering the Truth||Trailer Park, Sandy Shores|
|Epsilon||Unknowing the Truth||Exercising the Truth||Epsilon Center, Vinewood|
|Tonya||Pulling Favors||Repossessions||Forum Dr., Los Santos|
|Tonya||Pulling Another Favor||Pulling Favors||Forum Dr., Los Santos|
|Tonya||Pulling Favors Again||Pulling Another Favor||Sent by text message|
|Tonya||Still Pulling Favors||Pulling Favors Again||Sent by text message|
|Tonya||Pulling One Last Favor||Still Pulling Favors||Forum Dr., Los Santos|
|Hao||Shift Work||Pulling Favors||Power St., Los Santos|
|Beverly||Paparazzo||Pulling Favors||Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos|
|Beverly||The Sex Tape||Paparazzo||Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos|
|Beverly||The Partnership||Three’s Company||Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos|
|Beverly||The Meltdown||The Partnership||Sent by text message|
|Beverly||The Highness||The Partnership||Sent by text message|
|Beverly||Reality Check||All Previous Beverly Missions||Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos|
|Barry||Grass Roots||Three’s Company||Strawberry Ave. / Sinner’s Passage, Los Santos|
|Barry||The Pickup||Grass Roots||Sent by text message|
|Barry||The Drag||Grass Roots||Sent by text message|
|Barry||The Smoke-In||The Drag, The Pick-up||Occupation Ave., Los Santos|
|Mary-Ann||Exercising Demons||Predator||Southern Beach, Paleto Bay|
|Dom||Risk Assessment||Minor Turbulence||Galileo Observatory / Arthur’s Pass, Vinewood Hills|
|Dom||Liquidity Risk||Risk Assessment||Los Santos International Airport, Los Santos|
|Dom||Targeted Risk||Liquidity Risk||Maze Bank Tower / Vespucci Blvd., Los Santos (use a helicopter)|
|Dom||Uncalculated Risk||Comple All Parachute Jumps / Liquidity Risk||Land Act Dam, Tataviam Mountains|
|Omega||Far Out||Fame or Shame||Private Property, East Sandy Shores|
|Omega||The Final Frontier||Far Out / Find All Spaceship Parts||Sent by text message|
|Dreyfuss||A Starlet in Vinewood||Find All 50 Letter Scraps||Hangman Ave., Vinewood Hills|
|Cletus||Target Practice||Nervous Ron||Marina Drive, Sandy Shores|
|Cletus||Fair Game||Target Practice||Bayview Lodge, Paleto Forest|
|Mary-Ann||Exercising Demons||Reuniting the Family||Mt. Haan Dr., Vinewood|
|Minute Men||The Civil Border Patrol||Mr. Phillips||Joshua Rd, Sandy Shores|
|Minute Men||An American Welcome||The Civil Border Patrol||N. Calafia Way, Sandy Shores|
|Minute Men||Minute Man Blues||An American Welcome||Paleto Blvd., Paleto Bay|
|Barry||Grass Roots||Three’s Company||San Andreas Ave., Los Santos|
|Maude||Special Bonds||Mr. Phillips||E. Joshua Rd., Sandy Shores|
|Nigel||Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill||Friends Reunited||Mad Wayne Thunder Dr., Vinewood Hills|
|Nigel||Vinewood Souvenirs||Completion of Previous Thornhill Missions||Red Desert Ave., Los Santos|
|Nigel||Vinewood Souvenirs – The Last Act||Al Di Napoli||Power St., Los Santos|
|Josh||Extra Commission||Hang Ten||W. Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos|
|Josh||Closing the Deal||Extra Commission||Little Bighorn Ave., Los Santos|
|Josh||Surreal Estate||Closing the Deal||Little Bighorn Ave., Los Santos|
|Josh||Breach in Contract||Surreal Estate||West Eclipse Ave., Los Santos|
"Predator" mission: See Bigfoot
During the mission you end up in a helicopter chasing two targets through the Cassidy Creek forest. You will have a rifle equipped with a thermal scope. Aim down and to the right and search for a larger than human thermal signature, which will almost immediately disappear. You can turn off the scope to get a blurrier real view of it. (Video)
- To get an easy $5,000, watch for armored cars to appear. They are marked by blue dots on the map. You can get the money easily by killing the guard before he enters the armored car. If you have to open the armored car to get the money, drive into water to pop open the rear doors.
- Take note of the rivalries between large corporations. Lester will give you information about which companies are rivals. Destroying the assets of a corporation will cause their rival's stock to rise. Use this to your advantage by first investing in the rival's stock. For example, destroying planes belonging to AirEmu at the Los Santos Airport will cause stocks in FlyUS to rise. The same can be done with oil derricks belonging to RonOil or LTDOil. When a mission objective includes destroying a corporation's asset or reputation, make sure you first invest in their competitor.
- After getting two playable characters, go to Paleto Bay and swim into the ocean. Dive at the indicated location and collect the $12,000 from the crashed airplane. Switch characters, then switch back to your original character. This will respawn the underwater money, as well as restore your oxygen. Collect the money again and repeat the process. (Video)
- Take a sub to the indicated location on the seafloor. (Screenshot) You will find a structure that resembles the sub, only much larger. Upon closer inspection you can find an RPG on the seafloor next to it, and a briefcase containing $25,000 dollars laying on top next to the open hatch. (Screenshot)
Special Edition map secrets
When the paper map included in the Special Edition version of the game is put under a black (ultraviolet) light, the following text will appear on the back.
- Great Ocean Highway
- Through North Chumask
- 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon
- ← When guard rail ends
- Follow the dirt road
- Down to the Docks
- Bring $500,000 CASH
Additionally, certain locations on the map itself will glow. (Screenshot)
Getting Trevor a shaved head (bald) haircut
Go to the Bob Mulét hair salon in Rockford Hills and choose the "Clean Razor" option. This is the only barber shop that allows all of his hair to be removed. (Screenshot)
Play as an animal
PlayStation4 Xbox One Find one of the twenty seven collectible peyote plants to transform into seagulls, dogs, chickens, crows, hawks, and other animals during a hallucination (Video). Each animal has a unique action, such as seagulls leaving droppings and dogs biting.
Alien in ice
During the introduction mission in North Yankton, while driving from the police instead of following the destination marker, drive to the right of the bridge down to the frozen river. Exit your vehicle and look down to see a frozen alien in the ice. (Video)
One of the mansions in the Richman area is Los Santos' version of the Playboy mansion (Screenshot). It even includes the backyard grotto with pool and hot tubs. When visited at night, you may be able to crash a party in the back. (Video)
Talk to "Jesse", a pedestrian standing near a lamppost on the Del Perro beach boardwalk. His dialog makes it clear that he is a stoned version of Jesus. (Video)
- Take a submarine into the Pacific Ocean in the north part of the map (Screenshot). You can find an crashed UFO deep underwater. (Video)
- Get a helicopter and fly at a very high altitude over Fort Zancudo (Screenshot). Jump out and skydive and a UFO may materialize below you. Note: Attempting touch the UFO will result in you getting repelled by a force field or killed by the propulsion system.
- Get a 100% game completion. Go to the viewing platform at the top of Mt. Chiliad. Wait until 3:00 a.m. on a rainy night (cycle through the "Change weather " code if needed), and a UFO with FIB markings will appear in the sky. Note: The mysterious hologram will also appear in the distance, but the UFO will disappear if you approach it.
- Fly a helicopter at a very high altitude over the hippy camp at Sandy Shores (Screenshot) and a FIB marked UFO should materialize.
Wildlife Photography locations
PC PlayStation4 Xbox One Complete the first Paparazzo Strangers and Freaks mission to get a text from Beverly, indicating that your name has been sent for a photography challenge. Your task is to find twenty different animals and snap their pictures. Send the photos as soon as they take them to LS Tourist Info to check that animal off the list. Completing all the photos will reward you with the Kraken Submarine.
- Boar: In the Grand Senora Desert, on the trail just southeast of the Redwood Lights Track.
- Cow: In the Grand Senora Desert, in a grassy field inside the desert.
- Border Collie: At the corner of Prosperity Street in Vespucci Canals area, while its owner looks at the nearby shop.
- Cat: Walking down a street in West Vinewood or sleeping in a driveway.
- Chicken-Hawk: Flies past the dirt track off the east highway out of Vinewood Hills.
- Cormorant: Flies past the dirt track off the east highway out of Vinewood Hills.
- Coyote: In the Grand Senora Desert at night, just south of Trevor's airstrip.
- Crow: In the Grand Senora Desert, just north of Trevor's airstrip.
- Deer: In the forested area at the base of Mount Chilliad.
- Hen: Next to a hutch at the backyard of a house in Paleto Bay.
- Husky: In the backyard of the Richman Mansion.
- Retriever: In the backyard of the Richman Mansion.
- Mountain Lion: At the cliffs in the Banham Canyon at Tongva Hills.
- Pig: At the pig sty on a farm in the Great Chaparral area.
- Poodle: At the loop in the streets in Morningwood, close to the Richman Mansion.
- Pug: At the loop in the streets in Morningwood, close to the Richman Mansion.
- West Highland Terrier: At the loop in the streets in Morningwood, close to the Richman Mansion.
- Rabbit: In the hills in the park north of Franklin's Vinewood Hills house.
- Rottweiler: Franklin's dog, Chop, is a Rottweiler.
- Seagull: Flying around the Dell Perro Pier and Beach area.
When you visit the top of Mt. Gordo between 11:00 pm and midnight, you can see the ghostly form of a woman. (Video)
You can find a minigun on the top floor of one of the buildings in Fort Zancudo at North Chumash. (Video)
Go under the bridge at this location in North Chumash (Screenshot) to find a cache of five Molotov cocktails.
HVY Dump Industrial truck
The largest road vehicle, the HVY Dump Industrial can be stolen from the Davis Quartz quarry.(Video)
Big rolling ball
You can find a juice stand with a large orange ball sign on its roof at the highest point of one of the roads in Grand Senora Desert (Screenshot). Climb on top of the roof and punch or kick the ball off its base to send it rolling down the hill. (Video)
Flipping people off
Hold L1 PlayStation3 or LB Xbox 360 when inside any vehicle while not holding a weapon to flip people off with your middle finger. (Video)
Press [Jump] then quickly press [Melee] ) while running or walking. Your character will fall and perform ragdoll movements.
Dead Island reference
You can find billboards advertising "Rehab Island", that feature a logo very similar to that from Dead Island. (Video)
Grand Theft Auto 4 references
- You can read posts by Brucie Kibbutz on Bleeper.
- Franklin can help Packie McReary during a heist, and he will become a crew member. (Video)
- Johnny Klebitz from The Lost And Damned accuses Trevor of sleeping with his girlfriend, Ashley. (Video)
- In the first mission for setting up the jewelry heist, when Lester is telling Michael that all the old crew is gone, he mentions a Eastern European guy from Liberty City.
- Play the mission as Michael for the FIB to steal the supposed nerve agent that actually turns out to be perfume from what the radio says. The gentleman in the suit with glasses who works for the lab that you are stealing from tells the guards to detain the FIB agent, who shoots himself in the leg to cover for his friends, is the same person known as Edward T. Fortune that gives Nikko the information he seeks in return for him doing missions for the United Liberty Paper in Grand Theft Auto 4.
- When in Michael's home, zoom into Jimmy when he is using his laptop at the dinner table. You can see a him viewing the LifeInvader profile for Niko Bellic. (Screenshot)
- When you select the mission where you have to extract Mr. K from the IAA and rappel down, watch the intermission sequence. The woman holding the flashlight is Michelle (Niko's first girlfriend) from Grand Theft Auto 4.
- When playing the mission "Mr. Phillips", after Trevor kills Johnny and drives off to meet the bikers, the two bikers Trevor shows the piece of Johnny’s brain are Terry and Clay from the Lost And The Damned. Note: It is possible to kill them on their bikes.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas references
- The familiar cul-de-sac of Grove Street also has a presence in Los Santos. It is located not too far from Franklin's house and features graffiti in the green of CJ's old gang. However, a different gang occupies this version of the street. (Video)
- Look in Franklin's bedroom to find a Mad Dog poster and an album by OG Loc on the floor.
- During the "Hood Safari" mission, Franklin, Lamar, and Trevor will enter the Grove Street area to make a drug deal. The house that they go to belongs to CJ's brother, Sweet Johnson. (Video)
- When playing the "Hood Safari" mission, as you are driving down to Grove Street you will see three men riding bikes down that street. This is a reference to the first mission of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City references
- Go to the Chinese theatre just west of where Michael can buy the Doppler Cinema in Downtown Vinewood. One of the sidewalk stars directly in front of there portrays the name Candy Suxxx, who was the adult film actress prominent in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- The main property management mission Michael must complete upon buying the Doppler Cinema includes taking a plane and dropping flyers from above to advertise the theatre. This was also a mission Tommy Vercetti had to accomplish in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Red Dead Redemption reference
Search Franklin's bookshelves to find a book titled "Red Dead", authored by J. Marston. In Red Dead Redemption, Jack Marston mentioned that he was going to write a book about his father and the Wild West. (Video)
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Los Santos Legend (Platinum): Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!
- Solid Gold, Baby! (Gold): Earn any 70 Gold Medals on Missions, Strangers and Freaks.
- Career Criminal (Gold): Attain 100% Game Completion.
- San Andreas Sightseer (Silver): Explore all of Los Santos and Blaine County
- All's Fare in Love and War (Bronze): Purchase Downtown Cab Co. and complete a private fare.
- TP Industries Arms Race (Bronze): Purchase McKenzie Field Hangar and win the arms race.
- Multi-Disciplined (Silver): Attain a gold medal in all applicable hobbies and pastimes.
- From Beyond the Stars (Bronze): Collect and return all spaceship parts. (Video)
- A Mystery, Solved (Bronze): Solve the mystery of Leonora Johnson. (Video)
- Waste Management (Bronze): Purchase the old dock and collect all nuclear waste.
- Red Mist (Bronze): Complete all Rampages. (Video)
- Show Off (Bronze): Complete all Stunt Jumps. (Video)
- Kifflom! (Silver): Complete your path to enlightenment... or not.
- Three Man Army (Bronze): Survive 3 minutes on at least a 3 star Wanted Level with all three characters together off mission. (Video)
- Out of Your Depth (Bronze): You're gonna need a bigger boat... (Video)
- Altruist Acolyte (Bronze): Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruist Cult. (Video)
- A Lot of Cheddar (Bronze): Spend a total of $200 million across all three characters.
- Trading Pure Alpha (Bronze): Make a profit over your total investments in the stock market.
- Pimp My Sidearm (Bronze): Fully mod a weapon.
- Wanted: Alive or Alive (Bronze): Deliver a bail bond target alive.
- Los Santos Customs (Bronze): Fully mod a vehicle. (Video)
- Close Shave (Bronze): Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges. (Video) (Video)
- Off the Plane (Bronze): GTA Online: Complete the Introduction.
- Three-Bit Gangster (Bronze): GTA Online: Reach Rank 25.
- Making Moves (Silver): GTA Online: Reach Rank 50.
- Above the Law (Gold): GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.
- Numero Uno (Bronze): GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.
- The Midnight Club (Bronze): GTA Online: Use custom vehicles to win 5 races.
- Unnatural Selection (Bronze): GTA Online: Complete all 10 waves of a Survival. (Video)
- Backseat Driver (Bronze): GTA Online: Direct a driver to 1st place as co-driver in Rally Mode.
- Run Like The Wind (Bronze): GTA Online: Survive with a Bounty on your head.
- Clean Sweep (Bronze): GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies.
- Decorated (Silver): GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards.
- Stick Up Kid (Bronze): GTA Online: Hold up all 20 Stores.
- Enjoy Your Stay (Bronze): GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.
- Crew Cut (Bronze): GTA Online: Complete a Job as a member of a Crew.
- Full Refund (Bronze): GTA Online: Kill the thief that mugged you.
- Dialing Digits (Bronze): GTA Online: Call for gang backup for the first time.
- American Dream (Bronze): GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle.
Additionally there are eleven secret trophies.
- Welcome to Los Santos (Bronze): You repo'd a car and raced it through the heart of a sun-soaked metropolis.
- A Friendship Resurrected (Bronze): With friends like this who needs enemies?
- A Fair Day's Pay (Bronze): It's time for a little getaway.
- The Moment of Truth (Bronze): You have uncovered the truth about Brad.
- To Live or Die in Los Santos (Silver): Completed the final mission.
- Diamond Hard (Bronze): You cleaned out Vangelico to pay back Martin Madrazo.
- Subversive (Bronze): You stole an experimental super weapon from Merryweather... and gave it back.
- Blitzed (Bronze): You performed a classic blitz play.
- Small Town, Big Job (Bronze): You made a big impression at the Paleto Bay Chicken Festival.
- The Government Gimps (Bronze): You recovered sensitive information from a highly defended federal building.
- The Big One! (Bronze): This ain't no dream no more.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs