Greed Corp (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Easy "Moving through the Ranks" achievement or trophy
You will earn eight titles after completing the campaign. To get the final title, play the Empire campaign in subsequent order without losing. This can be done in multiple sessions because the game is saved only when a mission is completed or failed. If a loss is imminent, exit the game and try again.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Microsoft Gamerscore points.
- Lost in the Wave (5 points): Destroy an enemy unit or building with a chain reaction (Freemen campaign).
- Island of Doom (10 points): Destroy an enemy island of at least 3 tiles by strategically placing a harvester (Pirate campaign).
- With Cannon, you can (15 points): Fire a free shell from a free cannon at the enemy you captured it from (Cartel campaign).
- Fear of Flying (20 points): Win a match without using a carrier (Empire campaign).
- Global Warfare (25 points): Complete the entire campaign.
- Moving through the Ranks (20 points): Earn 9 titles.
- Daylight Saving (5 points): Win a match without the time expiring in any turn (Skilled/Expert).
- Got it Covered (10 points): Build enough armed cannons to cover all remaining tiles in the map (Skilled/Expert).
- Financially Independent (20 points): Win a match before the supporting funds go up (Skilled/Expert).
- Use it Wisely (20 points): Earn a combination of credits, tiles and carriers as an elimination bonus (Skilled/Expert).
- One at a Time (20 points): Win by fighting all enemies 1 at a time (4P, Skilled/Expert).
- Manual Override (30 points): Win while only losing harvesters through self-destruct, own 1 or more each turn (4P, Skilled/Expert).