Grid (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Grid in North America and Racedriver: Grid in Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Use one of the following methods to access the cheats.
- Enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding car in Grid World and Raceday. Note: You must have 40,000 in funds to start your own team to get the option to view and test drive the bonus cars.
- Complete all the global events in first place to unlock the final Head 2 Head race with Ravenwest. Win that race to unlock all cheats. To activate them, select "Options" at the main menu, then "Bonus Codes".
Buchbinder BMW 320si vinyl
Enter F93857372 as a code.
GameStation BMW 320si vinyl
Enter G29782655 as a code.
Stage 1 classic muscle cars
Enter MUS59279 as a code.
woftern fyge fseodtfcow ttswte, le
MicroMania Paganini Zonda vinyl
Enter M38572343 as a code.
Play.com Aston Martin DBR9 vinyl
Enter P47203845 as a code.
Enter TUN58396 as a code.
Successfully complete the game with all 51 gold trophies to unlock all cheats and special cars unlocked. You will also unlock a final Head to Head with Ravenwest consisting of three laps around Circuit de la Sarthe that must be done under the Extreme difficulty setting. The race is worth $20 million and also awards you bonus cars, allowing you to have a total of 47 cars in your garage.
Win all trophies and complete all head-to-head races in Grid World.
Earn all of the other regional licenses, then, get 1 million Global Points. Note: All other licenses that have not been acquired yet will also become unlocked.
Xbox 360 Get on top of both the Team and Driver leaderboards to unlock the Grid Gamerpic.
Complete as many driver jobs as possible. You will get a $4,500 bonus if you do not use the Flashback option.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Airborne (15 points): Get the car airborne for 3 seconds.
- Stick Shift (10 points): Win a race using manual transmission.
- You Again? (20 points): Lap an opponent in a 12 car GRID World race.
- Sunday Drivers (30 points): Finish a race at least one lap ahead of the rest of the field in GRID World.
- Hard Charger (20 points): Win a 12 car race starting from the back of the Grid.
- City Slicker (20 points): Race in every city.
- Road Block (10 points): Be involved in a 10 car pile-up.
- 1-2 Win (25 points): Get a 2-1 at International Level.
- Combo King (20 points): Get a x50 Drift Multiplayer.
- Keep Drifting (10 points): Drift your car for 5 seconds.
- Keep Rolling (10 points): Roll your car twenty times.
- Speed Demon (10 points): Reach 200mph in any car in a GRID World race.
- Spin & Win (10 points): Complete a 360º spin and still win the race.
- Gentleman Driver (30 points): Win an entire GRID World Event without making contact with other cars.
- Back To Front (10 points): Cross the finish line in first place in reverse.
- Corporate Power (10 points): Fill all your sponsor slots.
- First Wheels (5 points): Buy your first car.
- Gotta Drive 'Em All (30 points): Drive every car.
- Winning Streak (25 points): Win every race in an Event.
- Team Win (20 points): Take your team to win its first Event.
- First Win! (10 points): Win your first race.
- Seasoned Pro (30 points): Win all Event Trophies.
- Hot Lap (20 points): Set a lap record on any track.
- Globe Hopper (30 points): Race at every location.
- Driver for Hire (10 points): Race for a team from every region.
- Le Mans Legend (50 points): Win a Le Mans 24 Hour race on Pro Mode.
- Hire & Fire (10 points): Hire a new teammate with a higher rank than your current one.
- Le Mans Rookie (15 points): Complete your first Le Mans 24 hour race.
- When Will I Be Famous? (20 points): Get onto a Hall of Fame Leaderboard.
- First Xbox Live Win (10 points): Win your first ranked Xbox Live race.
- Five Xbox Live Wins (30 points): Win 5 ranked Xbox Live races.
- Short Haul (30 points): Drive a total of 500 miles.
- Long Haul (40 points): Drive a total of 1000 miles.
- High Mileage (30 points): Drive 750 miles in a single car.
- Top of the Tree (35 points): Top the Driver Leaderboard.
- Top Team (35 points): Top the Team Leaderboard.
- Filthy Rich (25 points): Earn enough to buy a brand new Lamborgini Murcielago GTR.
- Power Seller (25 points): Sell a car for more than you paid for it.
- Beat Codies (30 points): Beat the developer or anyone who has beaten the developer online.
- Head 2 Head (30 points): Win your first Head 2 Head race.
- Last Man Standing (20 points): Be the last survivor of a single player Destruction Derby.
- Touge King (20 points): Win a Touge Event on a 5 star difficulty level.
- Car Wreck (5 points): Cause Insane damage to your car.
- Flashback & Win (5 points): Use the Flashback feature and win the race.
- Full Rep (10 points): Earn the full Reputation available in a race.
- Online Legend (30 points): Reach the Rank of Legend in Xbox Live races.
- Global License (20 points): Unlock Global License.
- Online Elite (20 points): Reach Elite Ranking in Xbox Live race.
- Record Breaker (10 points): Complete a lap of Okatama Grand Circuit in under 90 seconds.
- New Kid on the Block (5 points): Complete your first race.
Additionally the following achievements require the 8 Ball Pack bonus downloadable content.
- Drift Master (25 points): Get a 99x drift combo in an 8 Ball Pack car.
- Gas Guzzler (25 points): Clock up over 250 miles/400 km in your favourite 8 Ball Pack car.
- Clean Passing (25 points): Win a clean race in an 8 Ball Pack car from the back of the pack.
- Jack of All Trades (25 points): Win an Xbox LIVE race in each of the 8 Ball Pack cars.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs