Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Wii)
Press [Respect] to toggle the "Reload Color" option and press [Dust].
- Press Start and select the EX option. Note: This is also how GG Generations mode is accessed.
- Play the character's Story mode (all paths), or defeat them in Survival mode.
Press [Respect] to toggle the "Slash Color" option and press [Dust].
Fight EX Characters in Arcade and M.O.M. modes
PSP Highlight "Arcade" or "M.O.M." at the main menu and hold [Dust].
#Reload versions of Extra Slash Stages
Hold [Respect] over the stage until the title turns yellow. Note: #Reload stages are unlocked automatically with every Slash stage unlocked.
Wii Unlock all EX characters. The GGXX Slash stages will now be unlocked in hourly increments. After a stage is unlocked, you can play that Slash stage and the #Reload version. To select the #Reload version of the stage, hold [Respect] while selecting a stage and music, then press Plus. Note: If using a Gamecube controller, hold [Respect] and press Start.
GG Generations mode: GGX Mode
Unlock 50% of the Arcade gallery artwork respectively.
GG Generations mode: GG Mode
- Unlock 100% of the Arcade gallery artwork respectively.
- Complete all thirty missions in Mission mode.
All EX characters, GG Generations mode, and special options
Successfully complete all thirty missions in Mission mode.
Gallery Omake extra voice actor interviews
A new interview becomes unlocked after a certain number of game play hours is accumulated.
Successfully complete over twenty missions in Mission mode. Alternately, successfully complete Justice's Story mode.
Successfully complete over ten missions in Mission mode. Alternately, successfully complete Kliff's or Justice's Story mode.
Special Illustrations 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Successfully complete level 500 in Survival mode.
Special Illustration 7
Unlock all Gold and Black characters.
Special Illustration 8
Unlock all Arcade mode gallery artwork.
Special Illustration 9
Unlock all EX Arcade mode gallery artwork.
Special Illustration 10
Successfully complete level 1,000 in Survival mode.
dwbrru vthiwre sdtslrrlh yfacygo
EX character versions
Defeat a character's Black EX Form in the indicated level or Survival mode, or play through at least one path of their Story mode to undock that person's EX version. Note: Justice and Kliff do not have a EX version.
- EX A.B.A.: Survival level 460 (defeat Black EX A.B.A.)
- EX Anji: Survival level 20 (defeat Black EX Anji)
- EX Axl: Survival level 260 (defeat Black EX Axl)
- EX Baiken: Survival level 80 (defeat Black EX Baiken)
- EX Bridget: Survival level 100 (defeat Black EX Bridget)
- EX Chipp: Survival level 220 (defeat Black EX Chipp)
- EX Dizzy: Survival level 360 (defeat Black EX Dizzy)
- EX Eddie: Survival level 240 (defeat Black EX Eddie)
- EX Faust: Survival level 60 (defeat Black EX Faust)
- EX I-no: Survival level 400 (defeat Black EX I-no)
- EX Jam: Survival level 300 (defeat Black EX Jam)
- EX Johnny: Survival level 340 (defeat Black EX Johnny)
- EX Ky: Survival level 140 (defeat Black EX Ky)
- EX May: Survival level 320 (defeat Black EX May)
- EX Millia: Survival level 180 (defeat Black EX Millia)
- EX Order-Sol: Survival level 420 (defeat Black EX Order-Sol)
- EX Potemkin: Survival level 120 (defeat Black EX Potemkin)
- EX Robo-Ky: Survival level 380 (defeat Black EX Robo-Ky)
- EX Slayer: Survival level 280 (defeat Black EX Slayer)
- EX Sol: Survival level 440 (defeat Black EX Sol)
- EX Testament: Survival level 160 (defeat Black EX Testament)
- EX Venom: Survival level 40 (defeat Black EX Venom)
- EX Zappa: Survival level 200 (defeat Black EX Zappa)
Gold or Black character versions
Defeat a character's Gold form in Survival mode, or play through all of that character's story paths in Story mode.
Extra GGXX Slash stages
Play through a certain path in a character's Story mode to unlock a particular stage. For example, during Sol's Story mode, fight Ky to unlock the Paris stage.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs