Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Add to this page!
Halo Reach credits and Terminal video #11 on Waypoint
Pause the end of each Terminal video when five Forerunner symbols appear. Make a note of the codes for each video. Login the Halo Waypoint console app and press X at the main menu. A series of colored circles will appear. Press X (blue), A (green), B (red), Y (yellow) on the order of the colored circle pattern from left to right. A code entry screen will appear. Change the Forerunner symbols to match those noted earlier, then press A. Next, confirm the code by highlighting the "3-arrow" symbol and press A. Each code entered successfully will unlock the corresponding Terminal video for use in Waypoint, add credits (7,000 each for the first nine terminals, and 32,000 for "The Maw" terminal), and, when all ten codes are used, unlock the eleventh Terminal video that can only be viewed in Waypoint. To return to the Waypoint main menu, select "Reset Terminal" at the "Secret Terminal" menu.
Press Start during game play without a Kinect. Enter the "Options" menu, then press Up + A.
Successfully complete Campaign mode under the Legendary difficulty setting.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding nameplate. To activate it, log into Bungie.net, select "Account", then "Game Settings", then "Nameplates".
- Assault rifle: Play the Halo Reach Beta in May 2010.
- Bungie: Activate blue flames through the Bungie Mobile iPhone/iPod app.
- Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR): Subscribe to the Bungie Pro hosting service.
- HALO: Unlock the Original Halo logo, Halo 2 logo and Halo 3 logo nameplates.
- Halo 2 logo: Play Halo 2 on Xbox Live before April 15, 2010.
- Halo 3 logo: Play any Campaign level in Halo 3 on Xbox Live.
- Marathon Durandal symbol: Have Marathon Durandal in your recently played games list and login at Bungie.net.
- MJOLNIR Mk VI helmet logo: Unlock any four of the Halo PC, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST or Halo Reach Beta nameplates.
- ODST logo: Play Halo 3: ODST on Xbox Live.
- Original Halo logo: Register your Halo PC product code at Bungie.net.
- The Septagon symbol: Join Bungie.net and login with your Gamertag's email address.
- Star: Activate through the Bungie Mobile iPhone/iPod app.
Get detailed help in our Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary forum.
"Siege of Madrigal" song
Play the "Assault On The Control Room" mission. When you start crossing the ice bridge (the last bridge in the mission) located in the same canyon as the final pyramid structure housing the control room, quickly snipe or pistol the Elites while ignoring all other enemies. Once the Elites are down, quickly hop in a banshee. Note: If the Elites remain alive, they will take off in the Banshee. Once you have the Banshee, clear out some of the enemies, then begin flying towards the control room entrance. There is a Forerunner structure extending straight up out of the top of the control room entrance. The structure is bound to the cliff walls by two half-ring-like structures. Fly up to the first of the two ring-like structures and carefully land your stolen Banshee on top. Hop out and walk to the edge of the structure on the right side (facing the cliff-wall). Remain still for a few seconds. If done correctly, a song titled "Siege of Madrigal" will begin to play. Note: This does not work on the "Two Betrayals" mission.
Troll face reference
Created by FragileTeBags.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- The Silent Cartographer (25 points): Complete the level "The Silent Cartographer" on any difficulty.
- Assault on the Control Room (25 points): Complete the level "Assault on the Control Room" on any difficulty.
- Pillar of Autumn (25 points): Complete the level "Pillar of Autumn" on any difficulty.
- Halo (25 points): Complete the level "Halo" on any difficulty.
- Truth and Reconciliation (25 points): Complete the level "Truth and Reconciliation" on any difficulty.
- 343 Guilty Spark (25 points): Complete the level "343 Guilty Spark" on any difficulty.
- The Library (25 points): Complete the level "The Library" on any difficulty.
- Two Betrayals (25 points): Complete the level "Two Betrayals" on any difficulty.
- Keyes (25 points): Complete the level "Keyes" on any difficulty.
- The Maw (25 points): Complete the level "The Maw" on any difficulty.
- Tsantsa (50 points): Complete any level with at least three skulls active on Heroic difficulty or higher.
- What have we here? (10 points): Read a terminal.
- Heavy Reading (25 points): Read half the terminals hidden throughout the campaign.
- Dear Diary... (50 points): Read all of the terminals hidden throughout the campaign.
- Looks like the Oddball (10 points): Find your first campaign skull.
- Skulls Taken! (25 points): Locate half of the skulls hidden throughout the campaign.
- Headhunter (50 points): Locate all the skulls hidden throughout the campaign.
- Birth of a Spartan (10 points): Complete every level of the game on Normal difficulty.
- Believe in a Hero (20 points): Complete every level of the game on Heroic difficulty.
- Living Legend (50 points): Complete every level of the game on Legendary difficulty.
- Standard Operating Brocedure (10 points): Complete any level on Normal difficulty cooperatively.
- Brovershield (20 points): Complete any level on Heroic difficulty cooperatively.
- Bro Hammer (50 points): Complete any level on Legendary difficulty cooperatively.
- He’s Unstoppable! (20 points): Complete any level on Heroic difficulty or higher without taking health damage.
- Overshields are for Sissies (10 points): Complete the level "Pillar of Autumn" on Legendary without picking up an Overshield.
- Walk it Off (25 points): Complete the level "Pillar of Autumn" on Legendary without picking up a health kit.
- No-Fly Zone (10 points): Destroy three of the four Banshees on "Halo" on any difficulty during a single play-through.
- How Pedestrian (25 points): Complete the level "Halo" on any difficulty without entering a vehicle.
- Close Quarters Combat (25 points): Complete the level "Truth and Reconciliation" with at least four rounds left in your Sniper Rifle.
- I’ll Be Taking That! (25 points): Pilot a Banshee on the level "Assault on the Control Room."
- This One's for Jenkins! (10 points): Kill 50 Flood Combat Forms on the level "343 Guilty Spark" on Heroic difficulty or higher.
- That Just Happened (10 points): Complete the level "The Library" on Heroic difficulty or higher without dying.
- Speed Reader (25 points): Complete the level "The Library" on Legendary difficulty in 30 minutes or less.
- Look Out for the Little Guys (10 points): Complete the level "Two Betrayals" on Heroic difficulty or higher without killing any Grunts.
- Leave It Where It Lay (25 points): Complete the level "Two Betrayals" on Legendary difficulty without picking up a new weapon.
- Popcorn.gif (25 points): Kill 100 Flood Infection Forms on the level "Keyes" on Heroic difficulty or above.
- All According to Plan... (10 points): Kill all the enemies in the first encounter of "Truth and Reconciliation" without being detected.
- Beachhead (10 points): Storm the beach of "The Silent Cartographer" with no marine casualties on Heroic or Legendary.
- Grenadier (25 points): Escape the map room in "The Silent Cartographer" without firing a shot on Heroic or Legendary.
- Wraith Hunter (10 points): Destroy four Wraith tanks in "Assault on the Control Room" with the Scorpion tank, in a single play.
- Breaking Quarantine (25 points): Escape the Forerunner facility on the level "343 Guilty Spark" in 21 minutes or less.
- Tying Up Loose Ends (10 points): Kill every Elite on the level "Keyes" on Heroic difficulty or above.
- This Side Up (10 points): Complete the Warthog ride on the level "The Maw" without being forcibly ejected from your vehicle.
- Never Tell Me the Odds (25 points): Escape "The Maw" on Legendary with at least a minute left on the countdown.
Complete the indicated task to collect the corresponding skull. Note: Updated graphics must be enabled to find and collect the skulls.
faoiuwau rsntt rvsp rdvas and
- Bandanna skull: Play the "The Silent Cartographer" level. After the Covenant lock the doors, go to the security override building. Turn right in the tunnel before activating the console, then go outside. Turn right again and to find the exterior of the tunnel you just came through. The skull is on top of this tunnel, at the far end. Grenade jump on top to collect it. This skull which gives you unlimited ammunition.
- Black Eye skull: Play "The Library" level. At the start, before you enter the big round room where the index is found, there are vents on the wall where Flood come out of. Have your back facing the entrance to the index chamber. The skull will be inside the vent to your right. Grenade jump on to the platform in front of it, then jump normally into the vent. Move to the end of the vent to collect it. This skull allows only melee attacks to restore your shields.
- Boom skull: Play the "Halo" level. Approach the tunnel in a Warthog. Drive to the left, get out, and walk up the narrow path to reach the skull. This skull allows explosions to have twice the damage radius.
- Eye Patch skull: Play "The Library" level. Reach the end of the level and find the door that opens. Usually, you would walk directly across a bridge and end the level on the elevator which leads to the Index.The skull is located beyond this point, at the opposite side of the level. You must walk around to get there. This skull deactivates auto aim.
- Famine skull: Play the "The Silent Cartographer" level. Turn around at the start and walk around the island until you reach the large rock where the Pelican crash site is found later. Walk up the rock to the top to collect the skull. This skull makes weapons dropped by the CPU to have half the normal amount of ammunition.
- Fog skull: Play the "Assault On The Control Room" level. Go down the first elevator. You will find a transparent object in the middle of the room with fog going through it, and four platforms around it. Grenade jump on the platform that looks different from the other three. Do this by first climbing onto the ledge behind it, then throw a grenade directly at your feet. Once on that platform, jump into the vent on top of the fog platform to find the skull. This skull disables radar.
- Foreigner skull: Play the "Truth And Reconciliation" level and enter the large hanger before the brig on the lower level. You will see the Covenant drop ship that Keys eventually pilots. Look inside the door farthest from where you first enter the room and to the right to find the skull. Note: The door is locked and only allows enemies to enter the fight. Run into door when it is opening to enter it. This skull prevents players from picking up or using Covenant weapons.
- Grunt Birthday Party skull: Play "The Maw" mission. Reach the point where Foehammer comes to pick you up. When going to the nav point where she picks you up, go past the center where you are supposed to stop and look to the right to see "railing" sticking out of the platform. Climb on to it. The skull is at the far end. This skull makes a spray of confetti appear when a grunt is killed with a headshot.
- Iron skull: Play the "The Pillar of Autumn" level. After you exit the cryo tube, check behind the canisters along the back wall to find the skull. This skull makes dying in co-op reset you at the last saved checkpoint and dying in solo to restart the level.
- Malfunction skull: Play the "Assault On The Control Room" level. Reach the large underground section past the frozen lake with the two Wraiths and the Banshee. Notice the turret on a broken bridge to the right. Walk toward the bridge and look down in the chasm to the left to find a conduit with the skull. This skull disables a random part of the HUD to be disabled when you respawn.
- Mythic skull: Play the "Halo" level. At the start, move toward the large waterfall. The skull is behind the large rock with plants growing down above it. This skull makes Convenant AI have twice the health and Sentinels have energy shields.
- Oddball skull: Play the "Pillar Of Dawn" level. After Master Chief has awakened walk straight ahead from the pod he hops out of. There are two round barrels. Go behind them to find the skull. This skull
- Piñata skull: Play the "Two Betrayals" level. Reach the point where the chapter title "Final Run" appears as you exit a tunnel from underground (the area with the broken bridge). Cortana will mark Pulse Generator #3 with a navigation point. The skull is located above the tunnel, where a Wraith was located in the "Assault On The Control Room" level. Use grenade jumps or a Banshee to reach it. This skull makes grenades drop when enemies are punched.
- Recession Skull: Play the "343 Guilty Spark" level. After getting off Pelican E419 at the start, turn left to face the left side of a very large glowing green tree. Remain in that direction and move directly ahead while avoiding obstacles. You will eventually reach a hill with two trees and a bush in the middle. The skull can be found behind the bush. This skull makes every shot use twice the ammunition.
Play "The Pillar of Autumn" mission until you receive the Magnum from Captain Keyes. When you walk out of the room in which you receive the Magnum, there will be a bulletin on the wall with things such as "Fist of the Unicorn" and "Have you seen my goose?". There is a Trollface at the bottom left corner of the post that says "Dark Planetoid Rising". (Screenshot)