Hard Corps: Uprising (PlayStation3)
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X, Circle, X during the level 1 loading screen (and before it ends). The background music will change to a remix of the first level of Contra. The comment "Let's rock!" will be spoken to confirm correct code entry.
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X, Circle, X during game play in multi-player mode after you lose your final life and your partner is still alive. You will resume with one last life in Arcade mode or two more lives in Rising mode.
Uprising R (30 lives) in Customization shop
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, L3, R3 at the "Press Start" screen.
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, X, Circle during game play in Arcade or Rising modes.
Successfully complete the game. You can now purchase 30 lives at the upgrade shop for 53 million CP.
Run out of lives and continues one hundred times total, between Arcade mode and Rising mode. You will now have 573 continues available in both of those modes. Note: If you run out of lives and choose not to continue when there are continues available, it will not count towards the one hundred time total.
Level 2: Unlimited CP
- Get a Plasma Gun (H) and save it until the second mini-Boss. Go to the right side, charge the plasma gun, then crouch and fire towards the alligators and kill all of them. While doing this, shoot the gun horizontally at all bombs tat the helicopter drops to increase your combo. Fire vertically when a bomb falls overhead. Do not shoot the helicopter. You can build a 60 combo and get about 50 million CP before the combo meter stops. When you start earning negative points, intentionally lose your life, restart the level, and repeat the process.
brlp tadle mhbf, bo
- On level 2, after destroying the wall sentry, you will get the Grenade Launcher [C]. As soon as you get it, switch to your secondary weapon. Go past the first set of platforms until you reach a second set; the lower platform is grey, the upper platform is black with a sniper on it. Only go far enough forward until the small blue egg appears in the bottom-right corner. Jump onto the grey platform, switch to the grenade launcher, and begin firing to the right. No aiming is necessary because the grenade launcher arcs and does splash damage. The enemies will endlessly respawn and you will never have to avoid damage. To make this very easy, remap the controls to make one of the trigger buttons shoot and put a rubber band around it. Your combo will get up to 55 before you are no longer able to gain points. You can repeat the process by dying. You can make about 20 million CP in about an hour with no effort. (Screenshot)
Extra life locations
Created by todayisforgotten.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
brlp tadle mhbf, bo
- Let's do this thing right! (Bronze): Arcade mode: Defeat 10 or more Privates.
- Stage Clear (Bronze): Arcade mode: Clear Stage 1.
- All Clear (Bronze): Rising mode: Clear all missions.
- Decorated Soldier (Bronze): Rising mode: Obtain all medals.
- Burning Spirit (Bronze): Rising mode: Achieve the highest rating on all stages.
- You can never play too much. (Bronze): Rising mode: Purchase all obtainable items.
- The Strongest Warrior (Bronze): Arcade mode: Clear all missions.
- Innate Guerilla Warfare (Silver): Arcade mode: Clear all missions without defeating more than 50 Privates..
- Disposable Warrior (Silver): Arcade mode: Stock up 20 or more extra lives.
- World Peace (Silver): Arcade mode: Clear all missions with friends from around the world.
- The definition of a warrior! (Silver): Arcade mode: Clear all missions without picking up any weapon items.
- I'll make them pay… (Gold): Arcade mode: Clear all missions without dying.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs