Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Select "Unlock Menu" at the "Options" menu. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Press Triangle, Up, Square, L2, R2, X.
Super strength potions
Press Square, Left, Right, X, R2, R1.
Stronger Protego Totalum charm
Press Triangle, Circle, Up, Left, R2, Right to strengthen your Protego Totalum charm so that nothing can get through it.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
o, em aspbir td, h iaeam
- A Bumpy Landing (Bronze): Arrive at The Burrow with Hagrid.
- A Day to Remember (Bronze): Survive the events at the wedding.
- A Bitter Coffee (Bronze): Escape the London cafe.
- An Unexpected Ally (Bronze): Make peace with Kreacher and discover the criminal element.
- A Difficult Case (Bronze): Enter and exit Umbridge's courtroom.
- A Friend from Afar (Bronze): Encounter with the student and the goblin.
- A Slither in the Snow (Bronze): Discover the secret near the place it all began.
- A Necessary Relocation (Bronze): Abandon hope that a friend will return.
- A Cold Dark Night (Bronze): Follow the Light and face the Darkness within.
- A Clue to Investigate (Bronze): Piece together what has been seen to discover a direction forward.
- A Desperate Betrayal (Bronze): Uncover some answers in exchange for freedom.
- Dragon Dodge (Bronze): Escape a dragon's lair after waking the dragon!
- Confusion Reigns (Bronze): Cast Confundo to cause an opponent to defeat other enemies.
- Got it Covered! (Bronze): Cast Wingdarium Leviosa to create cover against incoming spells.
- A Strong Shield (Bronze): 20 Protego deflects.
- Quibbler Collector (Bronze): Collect half of all the copies of The Quibbler.
- Avid Quibbler Collector (Bronze): Collect all the copies of The Quibbler.
- Daily Prophet Reader (Bronze): Collect half of all the copies of the Daily Prophet.
- Daily Prophet Subscriber (Bronze): Collect all the copies of the Daily Prophet.
- Wizard's Wireless Listener (Bronze): Collect half of all the Potterwatch passwords.
- Wizard's Wireless Wizard (Bronze): Collect all the Potterwatch passwords.
- The Benefit of Experience (Bronze): Increase Harry's abilities up a level for the first time.
- Reached Level 3 (Bronze): Increase Harry's abilities to level 3.
- Reached Level 6 (Bronze): Increase Harry's abilities to level 6.
- Defeated 100 Enemies (Bronze): Defeat 100 enemies in Story Mode.
- Defeated 250 Enemies (Bronze): Defeat 250 enemies in Story Mode.
- Ron's Saviour (Bronze): Defeat 35 Acromantula.
- First Showing (Bronze): Post a result online for a Challenge for your Friends to compare.
- Comprehensive Showing (Bronze): Post a result online for every Challenge for your Friends to compare.
- Survivalist (Bronze): Get a 5 star rating on any Hard Challenge!
- Friendly Rivals (Bronze): Compare your ranking on any Challenge with a Friend on your Friends list.
- Defender against the Dark Arts (Bronze): Complete on Easy.
- A Valiant Friend (Silver): All but one live to fight another day.
- Wand-master (Silver): Use every spell in the game successfully at least once.
- Liquid Experience (Silver): Use all available potions in the game successfully.
- Reach Level 10 (Silver): Increase Harry's abilities to level 10.
- Reached Level 15 (Silver): Increase Harry's abilities to level 15.
- Defeat 500 Enemies (Silver): Defeat 500 enemies in Story Mode.
- Expert Aim (Silver): 50 quick Stuns.
- From Under the Cloak (Silver): 50 stealthy Stuns.
- Auror Material (Silver): Complete on Medium.
- Reached Level 20 (Gold): Increase Harry's abilities to level 20.
- Defeated 1000 Enemies (Gold): Defeat 1000 enemies in Story Mode.
- Order of the Phoenix Recruit (Gold): Completed on Hard.
- Merlin First Class Candidate (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs