Harvest Moon: Boy And Girl
This game is titled Harvest Moon: Boy And Girl in North America and Bokujou Monogatari: Harvest Moon Boy And Girl in Japan.
Doctor: Heart event
The Doctor's first heart event is triggered when you walk into the clinic on a Monday or Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. When you walk in, Elli (the girl who works at the counter) will tell you that you are bleeding. She will then ask if it hurts a bit or excruciatingly. Answer "Excruciatingly", and the doctor will examine you. His heart will turn purple.
ilviav mpfafr vntoui,
Gray: Marrying him
To get him to marry you, give him an ore (a mineral from the mine) every day at 11 a.m. at the blacksmith shop (make it a routine). . Note: Start with new game to make it easier. He really likes silver and junk ore, but any ore will do. If you do this every day and attend the heart events, his heart color will change every season. If you keep doing this all by the end of spring or approaching the end while mining in the lower levels, you will find him there walking around. Talk to him and he will say something similar to "I'm just mining for some Silver Ore..." If you have one, give it to him. He will say that he will treasure it. Continue with your normal day. When you give him an ore on that same day, he will talk to you differently and his heart color will change to light blue. Keep doing this routine in the morning every day and he will love you in no time.
Gray: Morning routine
Do the following routine every morning to win Gray. To ensure you have money and to keep the farm going, you must plant as much as possible every season and take care of your animals. Equip your watering can, brush (if you have a horse) and hoe (most important tool). Do not to buy any animals or tools (except the brush if you have a horse) until you reach 10000g for the first year.
- Year 1: Spring to fall
- 6 a.m. to 7 a.m.: Water plants, talk and brush your horse (if present)
- 7:10 a.m. to 10:30 am: Dig at the mine until you fill your rucksack. Run to your house and drop two ores. Keep one ore to give to Gray. If there is still time, go to the spring and near the woodcutter's house and pick the magic grass or anything "sellable".
- 10:30: Go to the Blacksmith's. It will probably be about 11 a.m. when you arrive. Give the ore to Gray and talk to him twice. You can do whatever desired for the rest of the day.
- Boiled Egg: Egg, Pot, Salt
- Omelet: Egg, Milk, Oil, Potatoes, Corn, Frying Pan, Whisk
- Rice Omelet: Egg, Milk, Riceball, Frying Pan, Whisk, Sugar
- Salad: Cucumbers, Tomato, Carrot, Cabbage, Any Other Veggies, Knife
- Doctor: Mixed Juice:: Strawberries, Pineapple, Grapes, Carrots, cucumbers, Cabbage, Apples, Mixer, Knife
- Ketchup: Tomato, Onion, Mixer, Sugar, Salt, Vinegar
Easy money from mining
This trick requires the basket sold in the supermarket for 5000g. Carry the basket with you when you go into the mine. As you find mineral ore, throw them into it. Your basket has a capacity of 30 items. Add that to the 8 spaces in you rut sack (purchase both rut sacks at the supermarket), and it results in a total of 38 items. Do this early in the morning. Once your character become tired, soak in the hot springs for one in-game hour for full stamina, then repeat the process. You can amass a lot of gold in one day. The best results are in the winter mine.
Have 6,800 money and 500 lumber.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs