Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Cluster Buster: Create 25 combos.
- Collapse Master: Get a total of 5,000 combos from all games.
- Flower Child: Create a Flower.
- Oyster-Meister: Create a Black Pearl.
- Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah: Create a Black Pearl Flower.
- Big Cheese Of The South Seas: Create a Black Pearl Cluster.
- Star Gazer: Create a Cluster of bonus stars.
- Hexic Addict: Play 100 games.
- Marathon Mogul: Earn 150,000 points in Marathon mode.
- Tick-Tock Doc: Earn 75,000 points in Timed mode.
- Millionaire Extraordinaire: Earn a total of 1,000,000 points from all games.
- Survivalist: Complete Survival mode.
Easy "Flower Child" achievement
To get the Xbox Live Achievement of "Flower Child",
you must form a flower cluster. The easiest way to do this is
the wait until you see a partially formed one (four or five pieces
of the flower already together). Then, just drop in the last piece
and you will have created a flower. Flowers are worth alot of
points. Whenever you get the chance to make one, do so. Note:
Do not destroy anything beneath a partially formed flower, or
the flower will break apart.
refh orv, yespct
Easy "Hexic Addict" achievement
To easily get the Xbox Live Achievement of "Hexic
Addict" or "Complete 100 games of Hexic" go to
Time mode and start a game under the normal difficulty setting.
You must get at least one cluster for the clock to start. Do so,
and wait for the time (50 seconds) to run out. This counts as
a full game. You can do this as many times as needed to get the
"Hexic Addict" achievement.
Easy "Star Gazer" achievement
To get the Xbox Live Achievement of "Star Gazer", you
must form a star cluster. This is very easy. Look for a partially
formed star cluster (two pieces) and just drop the last star piece
in whenever one gets close enough to the cluster. Also, the pieces
in a star cluster do not need to be the same color; they just
need to be star pieces. Forming a star cluster also gives you
a lot of points and usually gives you a large combo. Note: Do
not destroy anything beneath a partially formed star cluster,
or the star cluster will break apart.