Add to this page!
Use the following steps to edit your hero stats and resources. Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the .SAV file that corresponds to your character in the "/My Documents/Tilted Mill/Hinterland/saves" directory in Windows XP or the "<username>/Documents/Tilted Mill/Hinterland/saves" in Windows Vista.
- To edit your hero's stats, look for the "new Creature(MainCharacter)" section and change the values for "AttackBase", "DefenseBase", and "HealthBase". Note: Do not set them too high or the game will glitch.
- To edit the resources, look for the "new PlayerTown(gTown)" section and change the values for "Food", "Gold", and "Fame".
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then "My profile", then "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
basidog ir, p, ebpowl urrta
- Adventurer: Attain level 8.
- Champion: Attain level 12.
- David: Defeat a monster more than 5 levels higher than Lord. (Req:Long, HC/Difficult, Raiders).
- Disrespectful: Win without fulfilling a request. (Req:Long, HC/Difficult, Raiders).
- Guardian: Win without any townspeople or party members dying. (Req:Long, HC/Difficult, Raiders).
- Hero: You did it! You won!.
- Immortal: Win without Lord Dying (Hardcore). (Req:Long, Raiders).
- Lone Wolf: Win without ever having anyone join party. (Req:Long, HC/Difficult, Raiders).
- Wanderer: Attain level 4.