Add to this page!
Sniper Blast ability DLC
Go to http://edgeshave.com/default.aspx#!/ps3Giveaway and register. Select the Gran Turismo 5 option and enter one of the following UPC codes.
wgbg evd ihyubif
Successfully complete Story mode twice, in the Hero and Infamous routes once. After the playthrough's credits end, a message will appear. It states that you have unlocked access to the opposite Karma powers of your current Cole, along with the powers of the character you did not transfer with. You will also get 15,000 experience points.
Unlock abilities without using XP points
Do not use any XP to purchase unlocked abilities that become available during Story mode. Gather 5000 XP. Using the UGC menu, create a simple mission. While playing the mission, pause game play and enter the "Powers" menu. Whatever you purchase will not cost any XP. Unlocked powers using this method will be available for the rest of Story mode.
"Wolfe Hunt": Defeating Ravager
Go on top of a small building and use alpha grenade repeatedly. If you run out of energy, charge it with the cars on the ground and power lines.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Behind the Curtain (Bronze): Collect 50% of the available Dead Drops.
- A Streetcar Named 'Boom!' (Bronze): Complete BOOM!
- Quid Pro Kuo (Bronze): Complete Leading the Charge.
- Playing Both Sides (Bronze): Complete Fooling the Rebels.
- Ambulance Chaser (Bronze): Complete Hearts and Minds Campaign.
- Am I The Daddy? (Bronze): Complete Nix's New Family.
- Exposure (Bronze): Complete Exposing Bertrand.
- The Cleaner (Bronze): Complete the assassination side missions.
- Frozen Asset (Bronze): Complete the ice Conduit side missions.
- Dazed and Defused (Bronze): Take down the Blast Shard Bomber.
- Back to the Bayou (Bronze): Return to the swamp blockade. (Video)
- Mountaineer (Bronze): Climb to the top of the 3 tallest buildings in New Marais. (Video)
- Extreme Makeover (Bronze): Destroy 30 verandas or other large objects.
- Watch That First Step (Bronze): Defeat an enemy by destroying the object they stand on. (Video)
- Finish What You Started (Bronze): Perform 100 finishers or ultra melee combos.
- Knockout in the Blackout (Bronze): Defeat 50 enemies in powered down areas while no missions are active.
- Go Long! (Bronze): Hurl 50 objects using the Kinetic Pulse ability.
- Cole' Blooded (Bronze): Defeat 100 civilians.
- Army Of Me (Bronze): Defeat 300 enemies.
- Hero to the People (Bronze): Stop 80 crimes in progress.
- Nothing Can Bring Me Down (Bronze): Stay off the ground for 130 meters. (Video)
- Return to Sender (Bronze): Send a Helicopter's rockets back at it using any Blast ability. (Video)
- Vehicular Manslaughter (Bronze): Defeat 25 enemies by throwing cars at them. (Video)
- Take Them For A Spin (Bronze): Hit at least 6 cars in a single Ionic Vortex. (Video)
- Shock and Awe (Bronze): Thunder drop into a group of 5 or more enemies. (Video)
- Thunder Flop (Bronze): Thunder drop from the highest place in New Marais. (Video)
- Head Hunter (Bronze): Use the Precision ability to rack up three head shots in rapid succession. (Video)
- Discerning Taste (Bronze): Take down a street performer who is imitating a statue. (Video)
- I'm As Shocked As You Are (Bronze): Defeat an enemy or civilian by stepping in water. (Video)
- Don't Fence Me In (Bronze): Climb a chain link fence and rejoice. (Video)
- Express Elevator (Bronze): Ascend 50 vertical launch poles. (Video)
- Heavy Hitter (Bronze): Use your Ionic Powers 30 times.
- Matching Set (Bronze): Unlock and purchase a power of each type by performing stunts.
- Level Up (Bronze): Create a new mission using the UGC level editor.
- UGC Curious (Bronze): Play 10 user-generated missions.
- UGC Veteran (Bronze): Play 25 user-generated missions.
- Trail Blazer (Bronze): Play 5 user-generated missions under the Newest filter.
- With Great Power Comes Greater Power (Silver): Unlock and purchase all powers.
- Shardcore (Silver): Pick up 50% of blast shards scattered around New Marais.
- Fight the Good Fight (Silver): Unlock the good ending.
- Forging Your Own Path (Silver): Unlock the evil ending.
- Land Lord (Silver): Take over the first island in New Marais.
- It's My Town, Now (Silver): Take over the second island in New Marais.
- Well inFORMED (Silver): Collect all Dead drops.
- Arch Villain (Silver): Earn full negative Karma.
- Incorruptible (Silver): Earn full positive Karma.
- Pain Builds Character (Gold): Finish the game on hard difficulty.
- Just One More (Gold): Pick up all the blast shards scattered around New Marais.
- inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Collect all other inFAMOUS 2 Trophies
Additionally there are three secret trophies.
- Closed Casket Affair (Bronze): Give Bertrand what he wants.
- Status Kuo (Bronze): Choose Kuo in Storm the Fort.
- Get Nix'ed (Bronze): Choose Nix in Storm the Fort.
In the flooded area of New Marais, there will be a numerous amount of tilted power lines. Climb up near the top. Twist around the pole until you reach a point that when you drain, you will switch hands in rapid succession.
Frozen Ionic Drain
You can only do this trick if you have the power to both freeze someone and Ionic Drain someone. First freeze a person/people with the freeze rocket, ice grenade, or Ionic Freeze. Then, Ionic Drain them. They will unfreeze but remain in that drained position.
Walk up to and enemy and freeze them. Then, select Shatter Blast. Blast them and they will spin like crazy.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs