Indiana Jones And The Staff Of Kings (Wii)
Add to this page!
Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis
Hold Z and press A, Up two times, B, Down two times, Left, Right, Left, B at the main menu.
Collect the indicated number of artifacts to unlock the corresponding skin.
- Big Heads: 6 Artifacts.
- Han Solo: 36 Artifacts.
- Henry Jones: 34 Artifacts.
- Tuxedo Indy: 16 Artifacts.
Collect the indicated number of artifacts to unlock the corresponding concept art.
- Allies: 12 Artifacts.
- Co-op Levels: 8 Artifacts.
- Cutting Room Floor: 36 Artifacts.
- Enemies: 22 Artifacts.
- Extras: 20 Artifacts.
- Istanbul: 28 Artifacts.
- Nepal: 26 Artifacts.
- Odin And Seabed: 32 Artifacts.
- Panama: 18 Artifacts.
- San Francisco: 14 Artifacts.
- Sudan: 2 Artifacts.
Glory Move bonuses
Perform the indicated number of Glory Moves to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- City Fight arena in Multiplayer: 12 Glory Moves.
- Countdown Mode in Combat Arenas: 5 Glory Moves.
- Countdown mode for Planes in Multiplayer: 13 Glory Moves.
- Countdown mode for Tanks in Multiplayer: 14 Glory Moves.
- Fate of Atlantis game: 1 Glory Move.
- Harem arena in Combat Arenas: 11 Glory Moves.
- Lao Che Lounge arena in combat Arenas: 6 Glory Moves.
- Multiplayer Combat Games: 3 Glory Moves.
- Odin's Mess Hall arena in Multiplayer: 15 Glory Moves.
- Pillars of the Earth arena in Multiplayer: 10 Glory Moves.
- Secret Store arena in Combat Arenas: 9 Glory Moves.
- Tank Type in Multiplayer: 4 Glory Moves.
- Top Score mode for Planes in Multiplayer: 7 Glory Moves.
- Top Score mode for Tanks in Multiplayer: 8 Glory Moves.
Collect the indicated number of artifacts to unlock the corresponding movie trailer.
- Raiders Of The Lost Ark: 3 Artifacts.
- Temple of Doom: 10 Artifacts.
- The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull: 30 Artifacts.
- The Last Crusade: 24 Artifacts.
Search the indicated locations to find a fortune.
- 1. Backtrack from where you started. Climb on the ledge to get a fortune.
- 2. When you first get the torch, use it on the cobwebs at the entrance to the cave, then use it on the cobwebs beside the bridge to get another fortune.
- 3. In the area where you first fight a Nazi, kill him then turn right. Go inside the opened tent to claim your last fortune.
Search the indicated locations to find glory.
- 1. You will be told to knock a shelf down on three enemies. If you do not kill any Nazis, walk over to the shelf and wait for them to follow you. Once three of them look like they are about to hit, turn around and pull the shelf down. This will kill them, but will hurt you slightly.
- 2. This is difficult, but a Wii Steering Wheel will help. Turn it so that the cable plugged into the Nunchuck is facing down, then steer that way.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs