Infinity Blade 2
At the start of the game when you see the title, you can defeat an opponent immediately at the beginning. Then move forward to the bridge in front of House Ix. Another enemy is waiting on the bridge. After defeating it, enter the large doors into this dark hallway. Defeat the guard, then enter a courtyard-like area with a huge statue. Go forward where an opponent will leap before you. Defeat it and enter the large doors into the tower with a large clock in the back. Continue towards the stairs where there will be an opponent nearby. Walk up the stars afterwards, and you will enter a hallway near a veranda. There will be one more guard. Defeat him, then go to the right. The stairs will lead to the top of the tower, where you will battle Thane. After his defeat and you commit suicide, it will start again. This time you have to defeat three sentinels then go back to Thane.
- Stone Demon: When you enter the area with the large statue, go left up the stairs out into a combat arena. Go over the ledge and into the arena. There in a large gate and you will battle a huge creature. Once he has been defeated, turn in the other direction and defeat a guard. Then go through the gate he came out of. Down the stairs is an underground shrine. Halfway across the bridge is a guard (usually a Pierced Witch). After that there will be the "Stone Demon", who will jump down towards you and threaten you, only to be crushed by the real Stone Demon. Defeat him and use the shrine, which brings you back to the beginning.
- Archivist: When you enter the area with the large statue, go forward into the tower to the stairs (which is now broken down) and defeat the guard. Go right into the hallway and you will find a room with a large rock with writing on it. There is one more guard to battle. Then, jump down to the pit with the Archivist standing in front of the rock. Defeat him and use the shrine, which brings you back to the beginning.
- MX-Goliath: Travel the same way to the stairs with the large clock, then go right. This room will have a guard that you have to defeat. This room also has six locked doors with a weapon imprint. If you have the weapon with the matching imprint, you can unlock the door and claim whatever is inside. Continue to the next room, where you enter a hallway near a veranda. Defeat the guard there then go forward. You will enter a hallway with one more guard at the end. Defeat him and enter a room with a large opening and the MX-Goliath and the Exo-Pilot. Defeat him and use the shrine, which brings you back to the beginning.
Defeat Thane once more, go up the same path you traveled to the MX-Goliath, however go to the right up the stairs to the top of the tower. Defeat Thane and unlock the vault. Once you move down, you will have to battle Thane one more time, but only this time two thirds through the battle, the Worker of Secrets will kill Thane permanently. He will want you to find and defeat the God King so that he can take his place. Defeat three guards, then defeat the God King to complete the game.
Defeat the indicated opponent to receive the corresponding prize.
- Thane (first kill): Prize Wheel.
- Archivist: Usually a large amount of money.
- Stone Demon: Either a new weapon or a large amount of money.
- MX-Goliath: Large Key
- Thane (second and final kill): Either Prize Wheel or large amount of money.
- God King: Usually a rare weapon or large amount of money.
You can find the following items after defeating the indicated opponent.
- Thane: Up to eight cash bags, one full health (on the stone ledges), one treasure chest (open after second kill), and medium key (behind chair left of Thane's chair).
- Archivist: Up to four cash bags (two usually left of the rock writing and two usually near the shrine behind Siris), small key (left of rock writing or during intermission sequence when Siris and Archivist are talking when the camera falls behind the wall; there is a very close small key there).
- Stone Demon: Four cash bags (one behind shrine, one under bridge, one on the bridge close to shrine, one on ledge before the bridge), usually extra three cash bags in the small temple where Siris enters the room, and large treasure chest before the bridge.
- MX-Goliath: Five or six cash bags, sometimes one full health, and one large chest at far left of the room.
You can find the following secret doorways if all the sentinels are already defeated before killing Thane again. All these rooms will link into a path way to the veranda (the pathway to the doorway to the MX-Goliath and the top of the tower to Thane).
- Combat Arena: After defeating the huge creature (the one with no weapons and attacks with claws and teeth), notice that a tree has been growing in the arena. If you are going after the Stone Demon first, the tree will not be there, however if you are going to Thane for the second time, the tree will be large. This gives you the option to climb the tree if you do not want to go down the area where the Stone Demon lies. The tree will take you to the veranda near the top of the tower (before the doorway of either Thane or MX-Goliath).
- Archivist Area: After the Archivist is defeated, a pathway will become available. This will take you to the room where you must defeat a guard. This room also has six locked doors with a weapon imprint. If you have the weapon with the matching imprint, you can unlock the door and claim whatever is inside. Continue on to the next room, where you enter a hallway near the veranda.
- Stone Demon Shrine Cavern: If the Stone Demon is defeated, a pathway on the other side of the bridge will become available. On this pathway you will have you battle another huge creature (similar to the one in the combat arena). Defeat him and use the stairs that lead you up the side of the tower to go to the veranda (before the doorway of either Thane or MX-Goliath).
- MX-Goliath Room: The right side of the room with have a pathway that takes you directly to the top of the tower.
Correcting mistakes in your path
Whenever you accidentally tap on a blue circle to continue but you did not mean to, tap on the sword on the top of your screen, tap the gear located on the top right, tap the character slot, and switch to a different game to play. Once the other game starts, do the same thing to return to your original game and you will resume where you left off.
Never lose a Boss battle for lack of preparation
Switch the game slot after a Boss kills you. When you switch back to your original game slot (where the Boss had killed you), you will have unlimited chances to kill them.
- Note: This will only work if you have mastered the Infinity Blade, helmet, armor, shield, and the ring that Siris has in the beginning of the game. In order it get lots and lots of gold, complete the game at least once and mastered lots of weapons. Also have very good weapons (dual weapons recommended). Once you have the desired weapons, restart to Rebirth 1 and go through the beginning introduction. Once Siris and Isa finish talking, access the character menu and go to your inventory. Notice that you have both the Infinity Blade and the weapon you have recently obtained. Select your other weapon and sell the Infinity Blade. You can also "trade" the shield you now have with a different shield that you already have mastered. Do the same thing with the armor, helmet, and ring. You will make lots of money from selling all the equipment in one setting. Then, go through battling all the creatures and defeat Saydhi's champion, then defeat Saydhi. Once she is dead and you tap on the Infinity Blade key lock, a video will show Siris placing another Infinity Blade into the lock (even though you already sold one). During the video, access the character menu when Siris still has the Infinity Blade in hand. If he puts the blade on the rock, then it is too late. Once in the menu, notice that Siris is still holding the Infinity Blade. Go to the weapons and reselect the weapon you chose earlier. Then, go to the Infinity Blade to sell it again. You can do this repeatedly. Once you begin your rebirth at the Vault Of Tears, defeat the very first opponent, then reset to Rebirth 1. Siris will have his armor, helmet, shield, ring and Infinity Blade back, allowing you to trade and sell again.
in, err aiprite cfbdtbw
- Once you have killed the God King the game will restart. Fight your way to the top where you have to place the Infinity Blade into the stone. You will need 44,000 gold to master the sword if you have not done so already. Just before the character places the sword into the stone, tap on the sword on the top of the screen, select "Character", then "Items". Equip any other weapon, then sell the Infinity Blade and resume the game. Do not tap on the sword on the top of the screen again; tap the gear to the right, select "Character Slots" and switch games. Once the other game starts, do the same thing to go back to the original game. You will resume just before you placed the sword into the stone and be able to sell the Infinity Blade again. Repeat this process as many times as desired. It is possible to do this three or four times a minute and make a total of 18 million gold in thirty minutes.