Iron Man (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Sidekick (75 points): Complete all missions on Easy difficulty (or harder).
- Hero (75 points): Complete all missions on Normal difficulty (or harder).
- Super Hero (75 points): Complete all missions on Formidable difficulty.
- Disarmed (25 points): Destroy stockpiled Stark weapons in the Escape mission.
- City Protector (25 points): Destroy drones without civilian damage in the First Flight mission.
- Decommissioner (25 points): Destroy all Prometheus missiles in the Maggia Compound mission.
- In the Drink (25 points): Avoid civilian casualties in the Flying Fortress mission.
- Tatyana, Interrupted (25 points): Protect the nuclear facility in the Arctic Battle mission.
- Not a Scratch (25 points): Avoid harming the destroyer and its crew in the Lost Destroyer mission.
- Power Saver (25 points): Avoid disrupting the city's power supply in the On Defense mission.
- Shocking! (25 points): Protect outlying occupied buildings in the Save Pepper mission.
- Proton Shut Out (25 points): Prevent cannon attacks on civilian targets in the Island Meltdown mission.
- Escape Velocity (25 points): Sever the tether before the satellite overloads in the Space Tether mission.
- You're Fired! (25 points): Destroy power regulators in the Iron Monger mission.
- Excelsior! (70 points): Complete Hero Objectives for all missions.
- Ten Rings Obsoleted (25 points): Complete the One Man Army vs. Ten Rings challenge without an armor breach.
- Maggia Obsoleted (25 points): Complete the One Man Army vs. Maggia challenge without an armor breach.
- Mercs Obsoleted (25 points): Complete the One Man Army vs. Mercs challenge without an armor breach.
- AIM Obsoleted (25 points): Complete the One Man Army vs. AIM challenge without an armor breach.
- AIM-X Obsoleted (25 points): Complete the One Man Army vs. AIM-X challenge without an armor breach.
- Air Superiority (15 points): Destroy all dropships before the Stark Gunship is stolen in the First Flight mission.
- Road King (15 points): Destroy all convoy vehicles in less than 2 minutes in the Stark Weapons mission.
- Launch Aborted (15 points): Destroy all Prometheus missiles within 10 minutes in the Maggia Compound mission.
- Collateral Damage (15 points): Destroy a Prometheus missile by destroying a fuel truck in the Maggia Compound mission.
- Personnel Vendetta (15 points): Defeat 20 soldiers in the Arctic Battle mission.
- Overkill (15 points): Defeat a soldier using the Unibeam.
- Smack down (15 points): Defeat Titanium Man before his second recharge in the On Defense mission.
- Impenetrable (15 points): Complete a mission (other than Escape or First Flight) without an armor breach .
- An Object in Motion (15 points): Destroy any target using a ramming attack.
- Grounded (15 points): Successfully grapple and throw a plane.
- Your Own Medicine (15 points): Damage or destroy another enemy while grappling a SAM launcher..
- Long Shot (15 points): Damage or destroy another enemy while grappling a howitzer..
- Hulk Smash! (15 points): Successfully grapple an opponent in the Hulkbuster armor.
- Ground Pound (15 points): Defeat an opponent using the ground pound in the Extremis armor.
- Classic Confrontation (15 points): Defeat Titanium Man using the Classic armor.
- Old School (15 points): Defeat Iron Monger using the Silver Centurion armor.
- Pugilist (15 points): Complete any mission (other than Escape) without using weapons systems.
- Eject! (25 points): Spare the US fighter pilots in the Stark Weapons mission.
- Guardian (25 points): Protect warehouse workers in the Maggia Factories mission.
Complete the indicated tasks to unlock the following suits.
tp, r omrao oauyolmrnbel fwtyl
Story mode missions will unlock One Man Army missions. One Man Army missions will unlock specific suits for the One Man Army missions.
- Mark II suit: One Man Army mission 1 (vs. Ten Rings), which is unlocked after Story mode mission 3 (Stark Weapons).
- Extremis suit: One Man Army mission 2 (vs. Maggia), which is unlocked after Story mode mission 4 (Maggia Factories). Extremis is capable of stealth. It has a shockwave attack in place of grenades or missiles. It is very efficient and powerful.
- Classic suit: One Man Army mission 3 (vs. Mercs), which is unlocked after Story mode mission 7 (Arctic Battle).
- Classic Mark I suit: One Man Army Mission 4 (vs. AIM), which is unlocked after Story mode mission 8 (Lost Destroyer).
- Hulkbuster suit: One Man Army 5 (vs. AIM-X), which is unlocked after Story mode mission AIM-X, where you must destroy four power couplings before any are repaired then defeat Horgan and his giant cannon. Hulkbuster is slow but can sustain massive amounts of damage. Its Repulsors are more like cannon shots and in place of grenades or missiles is a single cannon shot that hits a target, then a moment later creates an explosive shockwave. It is perfect for groups of enemies.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the Silver Centurion
Xbox 360 and Ultimate
PlayStation3 suits. The Ultimate suit is the equivalent of the Extremis but does not have stealth has a more powerful Unibeam and Gatling Repulsors that are weaker but acceptable.
Completion of Story mode unlocks all suits for replay of Story and Mission Archives in any game mode. Suits different from normal Mark 3 have fixed equipment that can be upgraded, but does not change weaponry or armor.
Easy One Man Army missions
In One Man Army missions, take out as many air units as possible quickly, especially jets as they are too fast to chase and difficult to shoot down. This is especially true in Arctic Battle or the One Man Army Mission 3 (vs. Mercs), as the jets are difficult and required to complete the mission. Take them out as they fly off the runway to defeat them effectively.
"AIM-X" mission: Easy completion
This is a very challenging mission, with anti-air defenses everywhere. Immediately go for the couplings. Take as little time as possible on defensive units. If you take your time destroying them and go on to other couplings, the couplings will be repaired and defenses will be reinforced. Immediately after their destruction, go to the center and destroy defenses. Hide under the platform to recharge your armor. Once the defenses are substantially diminished go to the top and strafe Horgan, keeping the cannon below and in front of you. When he charges his attack, drop behind the cannon. He will hit it and damage it. After a few times of doing this, not only will you defeat Horgan but also get the hero objective of destroying the cannon.
"Flying Fortress" mission: Easy completion
Go to the fortress' jamming device. Next to it is a door mounted to the bottom of the fortress. Fly up inside and destroy the four boxes that will take down the shields of the cannons. Fly back down. Go around and fly to the highest point. Take out the cannons with your missiles. Jarvis will tell you to go inside. Tap into the computer and come back out. Destroy the four engines then destroy the top of the craft. Go back inside to another door. Open the big loading bay door and fly inside. There may be a few mines dropped on the city below. Destroy the mine and go back into the loading bay doors. Destroy the big blue cannon to go inside. Straddle between the two orange power engines to complete the level.
As you unlock parts to your suit in Story mode, they will become usable in past missions in Mission Archive mode.
Listen to full "Iron Man" song
After the game loads, select "Credits" at the main menu. You will now be able to hear the full "Iron Man" song.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs